Whatd up bitches

His lips. His eyes, his jaw line, his dark brown hair, the way he smelled like pine trees was intoxicating. His lips looked so pink and soft. If only I could-

What the fuck!
I had woken up to the image of Thunder Bolt's face and body in my mind. I then looked down to realize that I was touching myself and that my underwear was soaked.
"Shit." I muttered.
I might have a crush on him. I thought.
Wait. I can't. That's breaking girl code. Betraying my bestie, I can't do that. Not when I know what it feels like to be betrayed. And breaking girl code, is the best way to do so. Shit.
Thunder Bolt's POV
The way she laughed, she was she smiled, she way she was filled with sarcastic come backs, her hair, her build, her neck, her breasts, her butt, her soft pink lips. She was perfect. Beautiful. I could tell she had been the tough hell. You could see the hurt mixed in with secrets hidden in her eyes. But I want all of it, every single bit of it. I just wanna know what her lips feel like against mine, I wanna know what it's like to make love to her, but most importantly, I wanna know what it's like for her to be mine.

Wait what the fuck!
I looked down to see myself with a boner and my hand down my boxers. Shit. I like her. What am I gonna do? Pretend to be a douche. That way if she chases after you, you know she wants you.
Perfect.
This was gonna be the best plan ever.