Highway

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-
"WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?" I screamed at my phone from my pillow. I didn't move as it kept beeping. When I went to get up I saw George and Emily smirking as they tried to hold back a laugh. When I looked to where their eyes are staring, I saw a bucket full of ice water.
I jumped out of my bed and screamed as I looked them.
"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I mind linked them. Their eyes grew wide as they tried to run. The bitches forgot that I know how to use magic so I smirked as I slammed my doors shut locking it and the windows. They were trapped in the room with me.
Of course, Emily had to scream like a horror movie or something. George tried to suppress his nervous laugh.
"Did you forget that I'm also a witch?" I asked. "Wow, that hurts right here." I said putting a hand on my heart.

"N-no." Emily stuttered.

"You did." I said smirking. She tried to run as I stalked toward her.

"No please." She said.

"Fine. But only because we have to be on the road in 2 hours." I said as I unlocked the doors and windows. Emily nodded then bolted out of the room. Me and George just laughed.

"You just had to scare her shitless didn't you?" he asked. I just smiled.

"Now go get everyone else up." I said. He nodded and left. I went to the bathroom and stripped my clothes before turning the water on and stepping in when it was just right. I washed my hair, shaved, washed my body, and brushed my teeth before I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a big fluffy towel around my body as I locked my bedroom door using my magic. I dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and my black and white converse. I brush my hair and leave it down before I leave my room and go downstairs and wake Lily up.

"Lily." I said shaking her.

"Leave me alone." she groaned. I began poking her.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

Pok-

"Fuck it. I'm up. NOW STOP POKING ME!" she screamed at me. I chuckled before I left the room.

"Get ready. We leave in a hour and a half." I said as I closed the door and went down to the 2nd story to the kitchen where everyone was.

"Morning guys." I said.

"Morning." They said in unison.

"Emily decided to wake me up this morning." I said through gritted teeth. Everyone chuckled.

"We heard. That scream could've deafened a deaf person." Mariana said.

"Oops. Guess she knows not to wake me up now." I said.

"She was scared shitless." George said while trying to contain his laugh. All of a sudden Emily walked into the kitchen.

"Hey I didn't know that you'd go full witch bitch on me." she said holding her hands up in mock surrender.

"Well. Now you know." I said grabbing a piece of toast and a cup of coffee.

"How do you stand to drink that shit with nothing in it? I had never heard of black coffee until I met you." Emily said. I just shrugged.

"I grew up drinking my coffee like this. My mom used too before she died. She said that she would kill someone if she didn't have her coffee." I said. Lily came down the stairs.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." she replied as she grabbed a piece of toast.

"Everyone be ready in 30." I said. Everyone nodded. "Good. We have a long trip ahead of us." I said.