Clubbing and...Pain???

Sofia's POV

After I explained everything to Lily to the best of my ability. She calmed down and understood that I had to do what I did back there. I took her back to the house. She fell asleep in my arms. I took her to bed. She's definitely going to be tired in the morning. Plus, if she already has her fangs, I need to teach her things that will help her when she turns. Everyone is still awake. I go downstairs to see them cleaning the blood up and April fixing the wall. I start helping clean up the blood. I suddenly feel a sharp pain shoot thought my core and behind my ear. I feel my mark glowing. I let out a groan and fall to my knees as the pain in my core in now unbearable, my mark is now glowing really brightly. Everyone stopped and looked at me. When I let out an ear piercing scream. My head started getting dizzy. My mark started glowing more than before. I put my hand over it to keep it from blinding people. Plus it hurts. I curl up into fetal position as I try to keep from letting out another scream. This is the worst pain ever. And that's coming from me... This is worse than anything that my father has ever done to me. I remember me, Winter, Viper (my vampire), and Autumn (My witch), screaming before I passed out. The last thing I remember was everyone looking like they had seen a ghost. 

Thunder Bolt's POV

 I found another girl easily. I got her drunk enough and seduced her into agreeing to going to a hotel room with me. It was around 5 am when we fucked. She was so tight and good. I fucked her hard and good. She was screaming with pleasure. She begged me to stop, because the pleasure was too mush to bare. NO I DID NOT RAPE HER!!!! I gave her a safe word, 'Red.' I was raised right. She was begging for more, while pleading me to stop. That night we came many times. I didn't use protection because she is human and not my mate so I can't get her pregnant. We fucked for hours. She was the one of the best, that I've had so far. Probably because she was a virgin. And yes I asked if she was okay with me taking her virginity. Like I said. I was raised right. Just because I am a big bad gang leader doesn't mean that I don't know how to treat women with respect. I left her some headache medication and some water for when she woke up. I knew she would be out for hours. I got dressed and went back to the mansion. I walked in and saw the wall fixed and the blood cleaned up. It didn't even smell of cleaning chemicals or anything. You couldn't tell anything had ever happened. I walked around the house, I couldn't find anyone anywhere. But, I could sense them somewhere here. I walked down the hall that led to Sofia's room. I felt everyone's presence in her room. I gently knocked on the door. I heard a muffled 'come in' from someone. I walked in and everyone looked at me and sniffed. They smelled Jewls scent on me. I saw everyone surrounding Sofia's bed. I walked over and saw that she was on the bed shaking and sweating. I looked up and saw a doctor there. She was a pack doctor. She checked Sofia and when she put her hands on Sofia's head, she gasped. Yeah, she about passed out. Did I mention that she was a witch. I didn't care at the moment. I just wanted to know if Sofia was okay. Woah. Where did that come from.  I looked back up at the doctor and she was pale and was looking straight at me with eyes full of shock.