Oops, Guess the Dog's Out of the Bag...

Sofia's POV

I slowly peel my eyes open, adjusting to the lighting in the room. I look around and see that I'm back in my bed. My room is empty except for Thunder Bolt, who is quietly sleeping. He must have so many questions. I mean, look. My room looks horrible and the walls and floor have claw marks everywhere. This bed is covered with them as well. And I've had so many slip ups too. I go to get up but I can't and I end up nocking the lamp over and busting it. Thunder Bolt jumps up and..... pulls a gun. What the hell? I really need to do some more digging on him. When he saw it was me, he put the gun down.
"What the hell happened?" I asked. I've never felt so tired, and drained of energy, and worn out, and I've never felt so much pain before.
"No one knows." He said. WHERES LILY!? I CANT FEEL HER PRESENCE
ANYWHERE!!! I stand up, ignoring the pain, and the shards of glass that just went into my foot from the lamp. "Sofía you should be resting." He said. Trying to get to me.
"I have to find her." I said as I ran to the door. Thunder Bolt grabbed me.
"Who?" He asked.
"Lily. She isn't in the house or anywhere near here. I swear to god." I said as I struggled to get out of his grip.
"What do you mean? She's with George." He whispered in me ear.
"No, she's not. I swear if something happened to her, I'll never forgive myself." I said before I was out of his grip and in the front yard. And yes. I just jumped out of the window on the third floor of the mansion. I start to sprint to the edge of the forest. If I can get to the forest I can shift and then i have a better chance of finding her because our senses are stronger than almost anyone in the world. I'm almost at the woods, I feel two big masculine arms grip me around my waist. I scream and struggle against them as 'my kidnapper' drags me back to my house. I have only one option left. I turn invisible and use all my strength and tear myself out of my kidnappers grip. Holy damn who ever he is is stronger than usual. I then sprint to the woods and shift into my wolf and let Viper, Autumn, and Winter take control all at once. Whenever this happens my eyes turn a silver color. Since I'm the one that disguises Lily's her scent I'm the only one that can smell her true scent. I faintly smell it. It's being covered with a masculine scent. Holy fuck its a rogue!!!! I gotta find her. I sprint off as fast as I can and follow her scent. After I reach no mans land, I can't find her scent.
"Viper, Autumn, where is she?" I ask them.
"Northwest about 400 yards." Viper and Autumn say in sync. Why would there be bringing her all the way out here? Northwest:400 yards........ no..... please tell me they didnt......

Thunder Bolt's POV
So apparently Sofia's mate had sexual intercourse with another woman so Sofía felt that pain that happens whenever that happens. Thing is, she is supposedly special as the pain almost hospitalized her and she is a very powerful wolf. The pain is never that bad. Everyone leaves as the pack doctor tells them that she needs as much undisturbed rest as possible. Everyone started running out the door at once. Once they were down the hall I turned and looked at the pack doctor. She is paitently waiting on me to leave the room. I haven't taken my eyes off Sofia the whole time. She looks so relaxed. I look at the doctor.
"May I please stay?" I asked her quietly.
"She needs rest." The doctor replied. Midnight took control.
"Please." He calmly demanded. My voice dropped an ovtave. My alpha voice was being used.
"O-of cou-course" She stuttered before leaving the room. I looked around the room again. I closely observed all the claw markings before I sat down in a chair and watched Sofía peacefully sleeping. I was enchanted by her beauty, whether it is when she is awake or asleep. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep, with Midnight still in control and alert.

Midnight's POV
I'm watching Jake sleep. He needs to see his parents soon. When he turns 18 he's gonna be so confused. How to people like him sleep. I haven't slept in years. I'm there. I witness all the things we do. Sometimes he lets me do them. We're bad people. We shouldn't be around people. Especially someone as beautiful and gorgeous and perfect as Sofía. I swear I've seen her before. She looks too familiar. I sense Sofía stir. Then I hear a lamp get knocked over. Jake jumps up and pulls a gun. You've gotta be kidding me. See, now she's looking at us really weird. I gave Jake control back when he woke up. Sofia starts freaking out saying that Lily isn't here. I wouldn't believe her except I don't sense her here either.
'Jake, she isn't lying. Lily isn't here. She isn't with George either.' I told him.

'Then where is she?'  He said slightly panicked.

'I don't know Jake, but I got a feeling it isn't good.'  I tell him. Right about now is when Jake gets  up and grabs her by the waist. She's too weak to try and save her. Sofia clarifies that Lily isn't in the house or with George before she was out of our arms and.... OUT THE WINDOW!!!! WHAT THE HELL!? This girl must be a werewolf. She has to be. It either that or she's crazy. She just jumped out a three story window.

'She's crazy.' I said which I got a 'shut up' in return. We start running out the door using all our speed, not caring who saw. Apparently, Jake cares for her. She's almost to the woods, when Jake grabs her. Again. He used both our strengths to hold her. 

'We need to protect her. She's too weak to be doing this much. She needs rest.'  He told me before dragging her back to the house. How light she is didn't go unnoticed by either of us. Come to think of it. I've only seen her eat twice. 

'You're right. Plus, I've only seen her eat twice.'  I told him before I heard this urgent demanding FEMALE voice break through my mind-link.

'You have to let us go! We have to protect Lily! You have no idea what could be happening to her! You must let us free!'  It demanded. I don't take orders from anyone! Especially women.

'No!'  I growled. I finally have Sofia in our arms. It feels so nice. Like she's a part of us. 

'Please! WE HAVE TO PROTECT LILY!!!'  And for some reason, I believed her. Maybe it's because I know how much Lily means to Sofia. I've been keeping tabs on her. Even if Jake doesn't.

'Fine.' 

'This is a nice position.'  I said while putting images in his head. Jake's grip loosened, but not enough for Sofia to break free from our grip. But, SHE TURNED INDIVISIBLE!!! What the hell? Then, she rips herself from our grip. She runs to the tree line and turns into a beautiful white wolf. The one from the woods, to be precise. We run after her and shift into our solid black wolf. We followed her into rouge land. Speaking of which, who is the alpha of the pack we are staying in. I've heard its a girl. Supposedly she's lethal. A deadly weapon. She leads a severely strong pack. The only one as strong as hers is our dads. But, how a girl lead a pack like that. I mean, the girl's father was Alpha Martinez. The most feared in the 21st century. He's me and Jake's roll model. Anyway, we follow Sofia Northwest. I hope she isn't going where I think she is.... She'll get killed there.. Turns out. She did go there. But what I saw there... Even made me look away... And that's saying a lot...

Guys, I need help. I know I haven't updated in forever!!! Finally some sort of update. I have writers block. I don't know what to write... What do you guys want me to put in the story.. I need ideas. Please, Thanks you people. Ya'll are the best!! Love all of you lots xx.