Whoops

This is Robin again. i just wanted to say thank you for all the support from my readers! i love you all so much! i look forward to writing for you guys!!!

Sofia's POV
Okay, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but I have to. I unmasked my scent and stood up full height, time to be an alpha like i'm supposed to be, no more hiding. The ring got really quiet and the leader of the rouge pack spoke up.
"Ah we have an alpha with us. A female one at that." He spoke with a viscous growl.
"I bet you she is a newbie. We should just kill her now and eat her for supper." One of his followers spoke.
"Where is Lily." I spoke in a calm but demanding voice, one that reeked of Alpha.
"Oh." The rouge alpha said a surprised but quickly recovered. "You mean this pretty little one over here." He pointed at Lily behind him. Tied up in a cage. I became more furious than I already was. I felt myself start to levitate and a fire ignite within me.
"Give. Her. Back. Now." I said through gritted teeth. Even though I knew what was going to happen in order for me to get her back. I just hope she is strong enough.
"It doesn't work like that little girl."
"Really?" Then how does it work?" I asked trying to appear oblivious. Just as I asked that Lily let out a terrified and angry scream. She's being taken to the ring.
"Follow me little girl and you will see."
I can't believe she's going to have to go through one of the same things I went through. I completely forgot Jake was behind me. i turn around and see him frozen in shock. Guess the wolf's out of the bag.

Hi guys, i'm sorry this chapter is short but i'm going to start updating on a regular basis again. i love you all so muchhhhhhh!!!!!! thank you for all your support!