Wolf

Sofia's POV
I walked downstairs to be greeted with everyone looking at me with pity and concern. I hate when people do that. It was just a dream. I'm fine. Geez. I mean it's not like anyone can fell my pain. Right? Why is Thunder Bolt awake so early? I'm usually up before he is. They were all giving weird looks to each other. They're directed toward me and Thunder Bolt. The tension was so thick. I could've cut it with a knife. We were in an awkward silence and they kept giving each other looks. The tension is killing me.
"Is there something that I'm missing?" I asked. They all shook their heads frantically. There was something that they weren't telling me.
"Mhmm. I know there is something that you guys aren't telling me, but I'm gonna let it slide because I feel weird this morning." I said grabbing my bag and going out to the garage. I went to my bike. Gosh I love this thing.

I got on a and drove around since I had like an hour until I had to be at school

I got on a and drove around since I had like an hour until I had to be at school. I stopped at Starbucks since I haven't had coffee and I'm a major bitch then. Like, if someone pisses me off, I'll kill them. That's only if I haven't had my coffee. I ordered a little but of food to go with my coffee. I sat down near the window. I put my headphones on and blasted Eminem while scrolling through social media and eating my food. I threw my trash away and went out to my bike to find some guy making out with a girl against my bike. I walked up to them and easily pulled them off each other.
"Get off my bike." I said.
"Bitch this isn't your bike. It's his." She said rudely.
"If it's his, then ask him to see the keys." I said using the same time she did. She huffed.
"Babe, why don't you show this bitch that this is yours." She said. He started to search his pockets. He looked uneasy. I smirked when he couldn't find the keys. I held up the keys in my hand and pushed them away from my bike. I got on and put on my helmet. She stomped away without looking back. Cough cough gold digger cough slut cough. He angrily looked at me. I smirked and started my bike before driving away. The bell was about to ring. I ignored the speed limit and arrived to school in minutes. Everyone stopped to look at me. I parked my bike.
"Dude, I wonder how many girls he gets with that." One guy said.
"I wonder where he got it." Said another.
"So hot. I'd definitely go a couple rounds with him." One of the sluts said.
"I know right. I mean look at that bike. He must be loaded." Another slut said.
"Man whore." Someone said. Time to be dramatic. I took my helmet off and shook my head making my hair fall down to my waist. Everyone gasped. I smirked. I walked to my locker. I ignored all the lustful looks and wolf whistles guys were giving me and the bitchy death and jealous glares I got from the girls. I put my helmet in my locker and of course. The bell rang. And everyone hurried to class. Winter started getting happy.
'What the hell are you happy about. This is hell. I mean school.' I said.
'I'll tell you later.' She said.
'No tell me now.' I said.
'I'll tell you when you're ready.' She said In a tone that left no room for argument. I sighed. I took off my headphones and put them in my bag. My locker was slammed shut and I was pinned against the wall. His eyes were going back and forth between green and brown. I couldn't move. He pressed his body against mine. Great. Now I can't escape. He looked at me hungrily.
"Thunder Bolt, what are you doing?" I asked. He smirked. He leaned his head down so that me was still towering me. He looked me in the eyes.
"Nothing. Did you expect me to do something?" He asked.
"N-no." I said barely above a whisper.
"Ah, so you did expect me to do something." He said in a husky voice. I involuntarily shivered. God the things that this boy does to me. Oh the things I wish I could do. I've never wanted a guy so much in my life. When I didn't reply he smirked. He started hungrily planting kisses down my jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping when he kissed down my collar bone. A soft moan escaped my mouth when he hit my sweet spot. He pressed his lower half against me causing me to moan again. He smirked against my skin. That's when I realized what was going on.
"Stop." I said in a cold hard tone.  He automatically stopped. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "Stop." I said again.
"But you didn't want me to stop." He said huskily, making a shiver go down my spine. He's right. I don't. He's the first guy I haven't injured for doing such a thing. The bad part is, I like it. And I wanted more.
"Doesn't matter. This is wrong. I'm sorry but I don't do players." I said slipping out of his grip and quickly walking away. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and went to maths. Shit. Thunder Bolt is in this class. I walked in and sat down beside him like nothing happened. I could feel his gaze burning holes in my head. Oh look. It's my shoe. Oh look. There's a kid sleeping in class. Oh look the ceiling looks really cool. I continued to stare at the ceiling until the bell rang. I rushed out the door as fast as I could. I went to my locker and put my books away.
"Hey what happened? Why did you run out like your life depended on it?" Jasmine asked.
"Thunder Bolt pinned me against the lockers and we had a heated moment and all and I moaned and didn't want to stop. But I realized what he was doing and I told him to stop. I'm so stupid. Literally I don't know what it is but I literally wanted to fuck him right there in the hallway. It's weird. Like Winter gets super happy when he's around and I don't know what's going on but he's the first guy that I haven't hospitalized for touching me. I don't know what's going on. I just don't want to get hurt. Jasmine, I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I-I think I like him. I'm just confused as to how I didn't freak out. I wanted more instead." I said in one breathe.