Walk

Thunder Bolt's POV
I was in my walk when I approached a lake. This must be Lake Weiss. The moon is beautiful glistening on the water. I sat down to think. Why did Sofía leave here? This place is beautiful.
'Do you think we'll find our mate here?' I asked Midnight.
'I'm not sure.' He said.
'What do you think she looks like?' I asked.
'I don't know. But I bet she is beautiful. I bet she is kind and caring. But tough.' Midnight said matter of factly.
'Do you smell that?' I asked Midnight as I melted the air.
'Yeah, it smells like human.' He said as I looked around.
'Yeah but where? I don't see anything!' I said. I feel like I'm being watched but I don't know where. I can't seem to find anyone. I don't see where anyone would hide. I've checked the trees around me.
'I think someone is watching us.' I finally said.
'You're being paranoid. There's no one here.' He said.
'Whatever. Let's just go home.' I said getting up and beginning to walk home. I still had the feeling that I'm being watched. All of a sudden I hear something flying above me going towards the mansion. I think it's a vampire. Ok now all my senses are heightened. Before it was just my hearing, that's how I heard whatever that was flying. I started running trying to get back to the house before I get attacked. When I got there safely, I calmed down. I walked in as quietly as I could. I walked upstairs to the kitchen because my room is on the 3rd floor. I turned to go to the stairs.
"You know you shouldn't go in the woods alone." Someone said behind me making me jump. Damn it I thought everyone was asleep. I turned around to see Sofía with a sandwich. "You could've been attacked by an animal." She said. "Animal attacks are very common around here." She said. I nodded confused as to what she talking about. What animal? And how did she know I was in the woods.
"How did you know I was in the woods?" I asked.
"I have my ways." She said. What ways? "I heard the door open and close earlier. The only place to go at night would be the woods." I nodded puzzled and went up the stairs as questions filled my head. 'I have my ways.' What does that mean? Why was she warning me about the woods? I took a shower and went to sleep pushing the questions to the back of my mind. I'll think about it later.