Chapter 45

Jeanie's POV:

Emmett and I had spent all of Sunday morning talking with each other, snuggling, with him laying gentle kisses on my head and cheek. When he learned that I knew a genie that had been a servant to one of the call of duty creators he had a fan girl moment. I never thought I'd live to see the day where someone was more excited about call of duty than Gio usually was. Suppose Gio and him missed out on an amazing opportunity to play together when he was here.

The only negative with Emmett as a master so far, besides having to defy him to tell him what I needed and the lack of sleep, was that I was unable to kiss him as I wanted. I wished to be able to kiss him properly but knew that until I was no longer his slave I would be unable to.

I had thought about seeing if he was my person, seeing if he was the one to be able to wish me my freedom but I felt in my heart that he wasn't. It was uncommon for lovers or mates not to be a genies person, but it still happened that a genies person filled the role of a sibling or friend rather than love. It was much like the shapeshifter's imprinting in which the person was whatever we needed the most, and not always a lover or mate.

Still, just the feeling that he wasn't the one to wish me free when I knew how much I loved him and he loved me hurt me a bit. I could only hope to find my person soon as I wanted to be able to spend an eternity with Emmett without having to worry about that damned bottle.

"Jeanie?" (C)

"Sorry I was not listening, what?" (J)

"We were just wondering if you were ready to try your uncle again?" (Em)

"Yes, I think I shall. He should be back home by now, it's well past 8 and Aunt Jinny likes to go to bed early." (J)

Emmett pulled me back into his chest as he started playing with my curls again. I felt a blush cross my face as the rest of his family watched us from all over the living room. I closed my eyes and began the call, his ringtone echoing in the living room before I heard the click that meant he answered it. I let out a sigh hearing it echoed behind me by Emmett as I smiled.

"Uncle G, It's Jeanie." (J)

"How is my favorite niece tonight? I don't need to kick any vampire's ass for hurting you do I?" (Uncle G)

I felt my face blush brighter at that and felt Emmett shaking with laughter behind me and the others all smiling a bit at his comment. I turned and offered him a slight glare that made him stop laughing but his smile remained just as big as ever. I turn away from him before clearing my throat and saying the one thing that I know would get Uncle G here the fastest.

"Uncle G, track me please." (J)

"Oh great shitting camels. Be there in a flash kiddo......and let's not tell Jinny bout this huh?" (Uncle G)

"Agreed." (J)

Emmett's POV:

I heard a click as if he had hung up the phone, though the phone didn't even exist, at least not in a way that we could see it. I heard her sigh some before she stood up and walked towards her bottle, and I see Jasper flinch for a moment at the emotions coming off her as she looks at it before looking back at me.

"Emmett, for me to be able to pick up the bottle you have to wish me able to touch it." (J)

"I wish you could do whatever you needed to with your bottle Jeanie." (Em)

I watched her fold her arms and bow before looking back at me with a soft smile on her face before she looked down at the bottle. I saw her smile fade some and then saw Jasper stiffen again out of the corner of my eye, before she picked up the bottle. I heard what sounded like a popping sound and then stood with everyone else as a man appeared next to Jeanie.

I knew that for her to be so calm and to offer him a slight smile he was her uncle, but I was still on edge for mate right now. I take in her uncle, seeing his man bun pulled up with a Hawaiian shirt and board shorts to match. He doesn't look that old, but I'm reminded that he is well over 5000 according to Jeanie.

"Jeanie, which one is he? I'll kill him. I'll make him wish the Volturi found him. I'll.....why are you smiling?" (Uncle G)

"Uncle G, it was an accident, my enslavement. I've forgiven them already, I just needed a genie to undo the curse for now." (J)

"Forgiven them huh?" (Uncle G)

I took a step closer towards them both, my eyes focused on Jeanie and how close she was to her Uncle. He looked up at me and I froze in my tracks as he practically glared at me, before looking around at the rest of my family. He looked back at me before looking down to Jeanie who was slightly blushing now.

"So...I suppose this is the vampire boyfriend whom you decided to stick around in this cursed town for?" (Uncle G)

"Yes sir. I'm Emmett McCarty Cullen, and I'm in love with your niece Jeanie. She's my-" (Em)

"STOP!" (Uncle G)

I stopped talking immediately as he yelled at me and I saw Jeanie look at him in question as he did. He took a deep breath before turning to face her, glancing at me every once and a while as he faced her.

"My dear sweet precious niece who would never let her uncle down. If he says mate, then Aunt Jinny will win the bet. Jeanie tell me it isn't so?!?" (Uncle G)

I was worried for a moment before I watched Jeanie start to laugh, her uncle joining in a second later. I took a few steps closer to them, not wanting him to somehow disappear with her even though she said she would be more than willing to stay over with me after she was freed.

"I'm afraid Aunt Jinny won again then Uncle. I'm his mate and I love him beyond my own life." (J)

"Hmmm well....I will allow him to live then I suppose. First though, let's get the issue of the bottle taken care of yes?" (Uncle G)