Chapter 67

Emmett's POV:

WARNING-WARNING-WARNING......:SMUT Filled Chapter Ahead Not crucial for the story, if it makes you uncomfortable skip to next chapter. Nothing will be missed in skipping this chapter. If this chapter is terribly written, sorry it's my first SMUT chapter I've written and I'm doing my best. Thanks.

I was confused for only a moment until I stared down at her eyes and saw her smirking at me before slowly biting her lip. I felt myself harden at the sight of her bright eyes looking up at me through her lashes, her cleavage on display in the form fitting tank she was wearing.

I felt myself smile before I felt my eyes grow dark, but not with thirst. No, this time my eyes were dark with lust as my hand traveled down her shoulders to her lower back, and under her tank. I had meant to take it off her but ended up ripping it off her, leaving it to pieces on the floor.

"I see you're not careful with the wrapping paper then." (J)

I smirked along with her as she looked up at me before snapping her fingers and leaving my sweater and t-shirt in tatters on the floor. I let a light chuckle at that before I pulled her flat against my now bare chest.

"Alice will probably kill us both if she finds out how we take off the paper." (Em)

"I'm willing to risk it, aren't you?" (J)

I felt a small growl leave my mouth as hands traveled down the front of my chest and grope me through my pants. My own fingers ripped the hooks of her bra off before she moved back from me and let it fall to the floor. I kissed her as hard as I dared as my hands found their way to her breasts.

I smirked into the kiss as I heard her gasp when I started to pinch her nipples, opening her mouth and letting me deepen the kiss even further. I continued to pinch and roll her nipples with one hand as the other one traveled down her back and finally reached her ass.

I grabbed her ass through her sweats and heard her moan into the kiss before she pulled away panting slightly. She opened her eyes to look at me before she smiled and snapped her fingers again. I found myself without pants, standing in a pair of boxers, while she laid on the bed in only a pair of panties with snowflakes going across them.

"Will you be doing that a lot tonight?" (Em)

"Only if you forget that I still need to breath." (J)

"Noted." (Em)

I was on top of her on the bed before she had time to blink and she laughed for a moment before her laugh was replaced with a moan as I kissed down her neck. My hands found their own way to pleasure her as I sucked and kissed her neck, my teeth brushing against her skin but not breaking it.

I moved to her breasts and lavished them both with kisses before I sucked and lightly bit her nipples, hearing her moan my name as I did. I felt her soft gentle hands in my hair as she moaned my name, but I also knew that I wanted more. I let my one hand travel down to her entrance before I ripped her panties off. I heard her gasp and then felt her tense beneath me a bit and I stopped moving immediately.

"Babe....Jeanie are you sure you're ready?" (Em)

I watched as she looked at me with a wondering expression and seemed to ask herself that same question. It wasn't ten seconds later that she looked back at me and smiled the same lusty smile she had given me earlier.

"I'm sure Emmett I'm just nervous I won't please you." (J)

"Won't please me?" (Em)

"Is this your first time?" (J)