Epilogue-1 year later

Narrator's POV:

"You know kid, it's not too late to back out." (Uncle G)

Jeanie let out a light laugh as she turned to face her Uncle, her Aunt just having left after helping her finish her hair. She could hear the humor in her uncle's voice and knew that he was only joking with her. He wasn't dumb, he knew that Jeanie and Emmett were already seen as 'married' in the genie realm.

This ceremony was truly only because Emmett thought it proper because he had once been human as she had. Only difference was, he still remembered being human, while she had only ever known the life of a genie. Her Uncle was surprised with how calm Jeanie was during this whole thing. Only a few months ago Gio was a nervous wreck before, during, and even partly after his wedding to his lover Leah.

"I mean it kid, just say the word and I'll get us a flying carpet out of here in no time. Hell we might can even rescue that poor sap standing at the end of the isle while we're at it." (Uncle G)

Jeanie only shook her head no again while she laughed, before she heard the music that Alice said would signal it was time to start coming down. It wasn't often that supernatural creatures had such human weddings. Gio and Jeanie were two of the first genies to do so in over 100 years at least. But Jeanie knew it was something her lover wanted and it was such a trivial thing to her that she couldn't refuse him.

She took her Uncle's arm as she left the small back room in the Cullen house. Her dress was simple as she wanted, despite Alice's protests. It was cream colored with gold embellishments all along it, and she had blue jewels scattered in her hair. The fresh spring air hit her bare arms as they walked outside and she smiled as she saw her lover waiting for her at the end of the isle.

Her little flower girl was Gemma, now a loud and rowdy 7-year old that was taking after her Uncle Emmett perhaps a bit too much. Her bridesmaids were Alice, Rose, Kate, and Leah. It was a miracle in itself but there were quite a few pack members present at her wedding. Sam and Emily, Leah, and Seth. Evelyn and Elijah were there are well, now standing side by side with soft smiles on their faces.

Her entire Genie family were there smiling at her, and even her wild cousin Jeremy looked presentable today. Another small miracle it seemed. The rest of her new 'cousins' the Denalis were sitting with the Cullens, across from the wolves. There were still a few glares every once and while, but there were only so many miracles you could hope for in one day.

Her friend Ginger sat near her genie cousins with her latest 'squeeze,' a large muscled Titan named Tony. Ursa and Uni were even present standing among the trees watching her as walked down the isle to the vampire that both unicorns saw as harmless now.

She had invited many other friends that she could reach but many were unable to come. It didn't trouble her though, for she knew that in her genie culture Emmett and her were already seen as 'married' anyway and her friends would see the same. She reached Emmett and smiled as her Uncle and Aunt 'gave her away.'

She repeated the lines that Carlisle told her to when she was asked to but otherwise she paid little other attention to the ceremony. She had eyes only for her lover who was staring down at her like she was the most precious gift in the entire universe. When she heard Carlisle say that Emmett could kiss the bride she smiled before crashing her lips to his.

There were whistles, howls, and what sounded like fireworks no doubt her Uncle's idea but she barely paid it any attention as she pulled away from her lover, her mate, and now her husband. The rest of the night went fairly smoothly, no one had any fights and it was another miracle to add to the list.

Emmett and Jeanie were slow dancing when she felt his lips on her head and she looked up at him with a smile. She knew that they were headed to Isle Esme for the next three weeks, though it wasn't exactly a traditional honeymoon. They would be alone for the first week and half and then Rose, Edward, and Gemma would join them.

"My beautiful, amazing, sexy, and dare I say flexible wife, I can't wait to take you on every surface in our bedroom when we get to Isle Esme." (Em)

"Well I only wish we could sneak out of here early then but I believe Alice would kill us." (J)

She watched as his eyes seemed to glow a bit before he scooped her up bridal style, glancing at Edward and smiling wider when Edward gave him the 'signal' they had worked out earlier. He took off running towards the house and didn't stop until he was in their bedroom. He had asked Uncle Gene to send the luggage there ahead of time and now he was waiting there to send them to Isle Esme.

Jeanie watched in surprise for a moment, barely hearing Alice and Kate both shout 'NOT YET!,' as her Uncle winked at them both before he sent them to Isle Esme. He walked quickly into what she could see was a beautiful house as the sun shone gently down on it. He didn't try to show her any of the rooms in the house but went straight to the bedroom.

He tossed her playfully onto the bed before he was suddenly right above her smiling the smile she had fallen in love with the first she had seen it, dimples and all. She knew that though she'd probably never wear the dress again it was too beautiful to let him destroy so with a snap of her fingers both her and his clothes were removed.

His eyes traced her entire body and she blushed even though it wasn't the first time he had looked at her with such lust as he was now. He smirked at her blush before leaning in close to kiss her gently on the lips before pulling away and whispering as he looked into her eyes.

"Well babe, you know what they say. Sometimes wishes do come true." (Em)

Well it's done. I never thought it would be this many chapters, and I never imagined it would have so many votes, reads, and comments. So thank you very much! I've started a 'semi-sequel' to this book (The Mermaid's Pearl) and while it won't focus so much on Jeanie and Emmett's love story, they are very present in the book. So feel free to check out that out if you want. Otherwise thanks again and later dudes and dudettes! :)