Chapter 76

Jeanie's POV:

Gemma was asleep upstairs in Rose and Edward's room for a nap. They had instantly agreed to help Emmett watch her today while Carlisle and I were visiting the Volturi. I was now standing in the living room, wrapped in Emmett's arms, waiting as Carlisle got off the phone with someone from the Volturi.

He was calling to inform them that he was visiting with a friend today, and though I could see on his face that there wasn't any bad news yet I could still sense the tension that was going across the room. I felt a wave of calm wash over me as I stood in Emmett's arms, and though I wasn't sure which of us Jasper was trying to calm down, I was grateful for it.

"Alright, that's done then. I'm ready when you are Jeanie." (Carlisle)

I nodded as he walked across the room, hugging and kissing Esme when he reached her just a few feet away from the rest of us. I turned to face Emmett and did the same before walking a few feet away from him. I saw Edward's face light up in curiosity as he caught a glimpse of my thoughts before I focused on Emmett's face alone.

"Just let me get changed and I'll be ready to go. Emmett remember what I said last night." (J)

I saw him smile once before nodding at me, and I could only hope he would keep his side of the bargain because even I don't want to enforce the no sex for a month punishment if he laughs. I let out a sigh as I closed my eyes before I snapped my fingers. I heard a few gasps but no one said anything as I opened my eyes.

I knew that my eyes were glowing bright blue as if I had lights behind them, just as I knew that my skin was neon blue in color. My master's marks were now spread out and covered my body sporadically with two on my face. I was in traditional clothing that was blue and gold in color but my legs were blue smoke unless I made them otherwise.

I heard Jasper let out a slight laugh as he whispered to Alice that I was combination of the Disney movie and an older movie of the tale of Aladdin. I couldn't help but roll my eyes before I ignored him and looked to Emmett who was approaching me slowly with a look of wonder on his face before it was replaced by a slight frown.

I snapped my fingers and had a mirror appear so I could see which masters marks had him frowning like that. I had my own frown appear as I saw that Master Smith was on the right side of my face, while Emperor Nero was on my left. A pang of hurt washed through me before I saw the top of a mark that seemed to be over my heart. I took a closer look at the mark and saw that it was Emmett's mark.

I smiled at it before I felt his hand under my chin, slowly pulling my face up to meet his eyes. His hand gently caressing my face as I looked at him, a small smile starting to form as he saw his own mark barely visible from the top of my gold bra.

"Is it wrong of me to say I love how I'm over your heart babe?" (Em)

"No, because it already belongs to you completely." (J)

"Just as mine is yours. I gotta know before you go babe, are all genies blue?" (Em)

"Of course not. Gio is green along with Uncle Gene. Aunt Jinny is purple, my friend Ginger is hot pink. It's just us blue ones that were either amused or offended slightly by that kids movie when it was released." (J)

"You will never cease to amaze me babe. Never." (Em)

"Well I'm glad you didn't laugh at least. We'll be back in a few hours at most. I promise." (J)

"I wish you'd both stay safe and travel back to us quickly." (Em)

I smiled as I granted the wish and kissed him one last time before pulling away and taking Carlisle's hand into my own. His memories of Gemma had already been blocked by a wish of his earlier and we were ready to enter the wolves' den now. I looked at Emmett one more time before I snapped my fingers. A few seconds longer than usual due to the long distance, and Carlisle and I were standing in the dimly lit waiting room of the Volturi castle.