Chapter Fifteen

"Summer is just around the corner and I know that we are all excited. I heard many of us would like to go home. So I had sent a proposal to the army which they had sent it to the UN. They took some time to discuss. And the results are.. yes. We are going to have a holiday." (Y/n) was interupted by the cheers of countries. "But for two weeks only." the cheers turned into groans of doom.

The whole residents of the academy had gathered in the ballroom hall for a short assembly after dinner. Hearing the groans of the countries made (y/n) felt bad. But she tried, it was the best she could give them. She really tried.

"Anyways," she cleared her throat. "You will all be going home on June first and return by the fifteenth The rest of our summer will be spent here, in the academy. Those who did not wish to return home for the holidays are welcome to stay at the academy. Therefore, you may all start packing if you wish for these last three days before summer. With that everyone is dismissed."

"Tea?" 

(Y/n) snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the person who offered her tea, Mr.Martin. 

"Yes please." she answered as he poured her a cup. It had been almost one week since she had announced the holidays at World Academy. Despite how she said anyone was allowed to stay at the academy, nobody actually did. The academy was left to be deserted for two weeks. One week starting from the current time.

(Y/n) had decided to stay at Arthur's for the holidays. Her father mentioned about being outstationed somewhere in Sealand. Perhaps he'll meet little Peter. Meanwhile, she had been spending her boring summer days at Arthur's manor. Alice went to China with Yao, she said something about visiting her mother's parents and Yao's panda. (Y/n) felt a little jealous. She wanted to travel somewhere too. Anywhere should be fine, except for France. 

"I've had a day." Arthur plopped down beside (y/n) on a sofa.

(Y/n) pushed him but he would not budge. "Go seat at that sofa. I was here first."

"This is my house and I'll seat wherever I want to." he still would not budge which made (y/n) lean against him as a sign of giving up.

"What did they say?" (Y/n) sighed and looked at him.

"They had formed alliances with the other countries' army. They are on their guard and the Royal Navy are guarding the Gateways near the Mediterranean sea and the Artic ocean. Despite all those, nothing new. I don't understand really. Why aren't the Second Player making any moves since the bombing incident? What is it they're waiting for? What exactly do they want?" Arthur felt frustrated. Even (y/n)'s plan for the Ace Team to do researches didn't gave any results.

"You know what you need?" 

"What?"

"A day off." (Y/n) smiled cheekily.

"Psh. Just admit it that you're the one who wanted the day off so I could bring you somewhere. Don't think I didn't know you." Arthur muttered and she moue. He knew very well that this lady was bored out of her wits. "Fine, where do you want to go?"

"London Eye!" she cheered and Arthur sighed. Maybe he shouldn't had spoilt her that much when she was little.

They went there the next day during the evening. It
was less crowded which made their day go smoothly. (Y/n) got the ticket for 50% discount because she was with the 'England' who always rode there and the people knew him.

"You see, this was why I wanted to bring you with me." she said as her eyes watched London from above.

"So that you could get a discount since the boss knew me, you sneaky pathetic little spoilt brat." he was glaring daggers at her.