Chapter Thirty

"Veee.... There's something wrong with this picture." Feli pointed at one of the pictures pinned against the big blue noticeboard. He shivered, not because of the chilly heavy rain weather.

Ludwig stroked his chin in an analysing manner. "Ja... There is something weird about it."

"I still can't see what's so strange about it." Kiku stated his opinion.

They were standing in the hallway, infront of the academy's activities noticeboard. Which were full of pictures from last week's event, Francis' ball that is. Everyone had a joyous time that night. The dancing, music, food and theme. It brought memories of the past where everything was still classy and moving towards industrialisation and modernisation. It was absolutely nostalgic. It stirred up some memories the countries had and they had a wonderful time reminiscing about those silly days. Because of that, many requested to have the night's pictures being displayed for their eyes.

Feli clapped his hands and exclaimed loudly. "Veee!" His finger stabbed the weird picture they were talking about. It was a picture of Kiku and (y/n) waltzing on the dancefloor. "This is the weird thing!"

Ludwig's eyes lighted up like bulbs as he finally realised the same thing. "Yes Italy! I can see what you're seeing."

"Forgive me but, I still can't see what's wrong with the picture." It's just a picture of him and (y/n) dancing. So what?

Ludwig and Feli both stared at Kiku intently. Their eyes were serious. Kiku returned them a calm stare. But he was honestly uncomfortable with his threathening position. Why is it they were staring at him?

"Japan." Ludwig's tone was dead serious.

Kiku gulped silently. "Yes, Germany?"

Feli screamed horribly. "Japan let (y/n) in his space!"

Kiku's eyes were wide, quite taken aback at the statement.

"What is it Japan? Were you sick on that night? Has any country threathened you to do it?" Germany was very suspicious. 

He remembered very well that time when Kiku told Feli to take 'responsibility' for hugging him. And Feli only did a friendly hug. But for Kiku and (y/n) to be in a very close position? What's more surprising was Kiku seemed almost too natural in that pose. Something must be wrong.

Feli waved his white flag. "Nooo! Japan has been kidnapped by aliens and got brainwashed!"

Kiku had unconsciously gone pink in the face. He forgot. He completely had forgotten about his personal space policy. Shivers ran down his spine. He had accidently let his composure sink down in the gutters. God what had she done to him.

Ludwig looked at Kiku with sudden realisation. Yes, he remembered that time when Arthur declared (y/n)'s feelings for Kiku during their stay at Marchioness of Hexham's residence. He remembred it well. It was during their dinner after the funeral. In which (y/n) refused dinner and Kiku was told to get her. Could there be a possibility ...

"Japan," he placed a hand on Kiku's shoulder. "do you take interest in Lady (y/n)?"

Kiku was still in a dumbfounded situation when Ludwig spitted out the question. 

"Eh? What? No. I- I do not have such feelings for (y/n)." he answered nonchalantly. Yet his beeting red face opposed his words.

"(Y/n)?" Ludwig was even more suspicious.

"H-hai!" Kiku tried not to sound flustered. This was so not his character. He then suddenly realised what Ludwig meant by '(y/n)?'. "Eh? No! I meant (y/n)-san!"

The Raven's CurseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara