Part 3

2 days later
It is June 8 and I am made a bowl of Fruit Loops for Ava.
T- I will be right back I have to go give Izzie a bath.
A- Ok but can I have my IPad so I can watch team 10?
T- Ya that's fine.
I then walked to my room and picked up Izzie. I decided to wash her in the bathtub. So, after I washed her hair and scrubbed her with a wash cloth I took her out of the bath tub and wrapped her in a light orange towel. On my way back from the bathroom I checked on Ava and then brought Izzie to our room. When I was drying her off she was laughing and smiling. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture. I changed her into this outfit

And then I changed into my outfit quick

When I got done changing I carried Izzie into the living room and put her in her swing

When I got done changing I carried Izzie into the living room and put her in her swing. I put Ava's bowl in the sink and asked her what she wanted to do today.
T- Ava what do u want to do today
A- Can we just stay home today I don't feel good
T- ok we can just watch movies and then I have to go to the store to pick up a few things do you want to go or I can have our neighbor watch you.
Our neighbor is a sweet elder she loves the kids.
A- I will come with you but can we go later?
T- ya that's fine but what wrong what hurts
A- My tummy and head.
T- ok go lay down on the couch I will bring you something to help you stomach and head.
She went to her room and came back and walked slowly to the couch. I felt bad because she didn't look well. I went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed childs Motrin. I then grabbed a wet wash cloth. I bent down next to the couch by her head. I gave her the medicine and then gave her water. I put the wash cloth on her head and pulled a blanket over her. I then made a bottle for Izzie and fed her. I changed her diaper and laid her down. She is getting closer to crawling but not quite there. I decided to go get ready by doing my makeup. I did my makeup and it looked like this.

I decided not to vlog today because I didn't know what to vlog about and Ava didn't feel good

I decided not to vlog today because I didn't know what to vlog about and Ava didn't feel good. I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the floor next to Izzie. I then posted on instagram the picture I took of Izzie.
@taylormoore

Liked by 900,000 people@taylormoore- someone woke up happy😁😘 Good morning everyone!!Fan21- awww❤️Fan66- adorable and good morning Moorefan1- good morning can't wait for you next vlog!!-300,000 more comments-

@taylormoore- someone woke up happy😁😘 Good morning everyone!!
Fan21- awww❤️
Fan66- adorable and good morning
Moorefan1- good morning can't wait for you next vlog!!
-300,000 more comments-

Then I saw that Ava was awake.
T- Ava do you want to go to the store now or I can ask Mrs. Smith to watch you.
A- No I want to go with you please.
T- ok
We walked out of the room and took the elevator down. We got to the car and I put Izzie in the car.
T- Ava would you like something to eat for lunch
A- No thanks I'm really not that hungry
I then pulled out of the parking lot and drove to Walmart. When we got there I grabbed groceries and then walked to the girl aisle. I needed to stock up on tampons because I knew I should be having my period soon. So I grabbed tampons and pads then walked to the shampoo aisle. I grabbed everything else and went to the checkout section.
A- TayTay I need to go to the bathroom
T- ok well let's go
I put the cart next to the bathroom. I then grabbed Izzie, my purse, and took Ava's hand.
When we got to the bathroom she ran to the stall and puked. I held her hair back and rubbed my hand on her back to soothe her. She was crying and when she was done I clean her up and we went back out. I paid for everything and we headed home. When we got to the apartment I laid Izzie down and the picked Ava up and brought her to her room. I laid her down and gave her more medicine and took her temperature I didn't think it was that high so I let her take a nap again. When I finished making a bottle I sat down on the couch and fed Izzie. While I was feeding Izzie and watching Gossip Girl I heard Ava run to the bathroom. I quickly got up and softly put Izzie on the floor. She started crying but I had to help Ava quick. When I got in there Ava was puking blood. I ran into the kitchen and called 911.
911- 911 what is the emergency
T- my sister is puking blood I live on the 4 floor of Broadway Apartments. My room number is 423.
911- ok the ambulance is on its way
T- ok please hurry
I then ran to Ava and she was crying on the floor. I ran to her and said help is coming it is going to be ok. With that there was a knock on the door and I instantly yelled in here. They walked in and helped Ava up.
P- you can come with us
T- ok
They ran out and I ran to get the baby and met them down by the ambulance. We left and Izzie was crying and the paramedics were asking Ava questions. She began puking blood again and we arrived. They got her out and a paramedic helped me down from the truck. I then fast walked with Ava and was trying to calm her down but then a nurse pulled me aside so the doctor can do tests and ask her questions. I was crying and Still holding Izzie.
D- Are you Taylor Moore??
T-yes
D- ok well I am Ava's doctor and I am afraid I have some bad news.........

Hope you guys are enjoying my book I know Anthony isn't in it yet but he will be!!