Part 22

We got to the stairs. I made it this far so I should be able to go down them. I was walking ok and there was a little pain but I knew I could do it. Plus I have to get stronger for my modeling banquet that Victorious Secret is running. I held onto the stairs as Anthony was helping me down. I got down and we walked into the kitchen.
J- Goodmorning Taylor!!
Jake yelled like a little child so I yelled back.
T- Goodmorning Jakey!!!!
Anthony laughed.
A- you guys are child's.
Me and Jake looked at each other.
J+T- Goodmorning Toner!!!!
He hates being called toner.
C- toner got a boner!!
We heard Chad yell and then walk in. We started laughing and Anthony was pissed.
T- Anthony your ok baby😉
He also started laughing. He loves when I joke around with him and flirt.
J- oooooo tanthony is happening!!!
Chad ran around the house yelling tanthony and when he got back I said.
T- guys he just wants to be friends.
A- incorrect I want to be best friends
C- oh so Taylor got friend zoned
I shook my head while smiling. It still hurt but as long as we can cuddle and flirt and still have the label best friend then I will be happy. I had Fruit Loops and I just sat there talking with the boys. Izzie and Erika came down too.
E- Izzie and I are going to the mall to get our nails done and shop.
T- aww I want to go.
A- to bad your stuck with your best friend and two other losers.
J- your are stuck with me who is your best friend and then one ex aka loser and the one crazy ass dude aka loser.
I laughed Anthony playfully punched Jake in the arm.
E- here we can buy you clothes and then we can have a fashion show when we get home.
T- ok so fashion show tonight!!! Can you guys by me a really nice dress that Cinderella would wear to the ball😉. Oh ya and I am probably going to be a medium. I have been getting to fat.
A- liar. Your getting skinnier. Get her a small.
He smiled cheekily at Erika.
T- no here is $800 us at wisely😉.
I sent her $800 on her phone.
E- ok let's go.
They then left. A few hours later it was now 7. Erika and Izzie were sorting the clothes and I was just sitting on the couch waiting. When they were done we brought Anthony, Jake, and Chad in the room and they sat down on the couch. We set up a curtain so I could change into the clothes that they picked out for me.
Erika was helping me change into the outfits. I would walk out and all the guys would rate the outfit. I got to the last outfit and that was the dress. I put it on and the heels. I walked out.
A- 100
Everyone looked at Anthony and laughed.
J- I think he meant a ten. I am going with a 10.
A- no I think I will stick with that 100.
C- 10
T- good then I will be wearing this tomorrow.
J- why would you want to wear that around the house.
T- no I'm wear it to the model banquet tomorrow. I know I'm not modeling all the time now but I am going to start back up a lot because Victorious Secret wants me back full time.
A- umm no your not going. You literally just got out of the hospital not even three days ago.
T- I have to go it's my job. It will be fine I am feeling stronger.
A- Taylor you couldn't even make it down the stairs by yourself so how do you think you will walking on the red carpet in heels!
T- I will be fine my stomach is stronger.
A- ya if you want to sit the whole tire time go ahead. But you are not going down the carpet alone. You could fall and get hurt again.
T- Fine then be my date.
Everyone was looking shocked.
T- what you don't want me to go because I can't walk so let me lean on you and you will be there. Like you said we are just friends so be my plus one. Anthony you don't get it this is my career.
A- fine I'll be your date.
I walked back behind the curtains and undressed. After getting dressed it was 8. We decided to clean up and get to bed. Anthony helped me back up the stairs and we both walked into my room.
T- you know I will be fine.
A- yep. Take your pills.
T- fine but I have to go brush my teeth.
I walked slowly to bathroom by myself!! I brushed my teeth and put my hair down. I decided I was going to need dirty hair for the girls to do my hair for tomorrow so I didn't take a shower. I laid down and took my pills. Anthony said goodnight and walked out. I wanted him to stay but I decided not to ask him because we are just friends so I have to stop acting like we are dating. I eventually went to sleep. With the same dream of my child.
J- Taylor wake up.
Jake said shaking me. I opened my eyes.
T- what's wrong.
J- you were crying I could here you from my room. (His room is next to hers and then Anthony's is down the hall)
T- oh I'm sorry if I woke you.
J- no I was just coming up from the kitchen. I needed a glass of water. Are you ok.
T- ya I'm fine.
J- you know it is ok if your not. You can talk to me. Do you want me to find you a therapist?
T- no it's ok.
J- ok but I want you to know it's not one to bottle up your feelings.
He started walking away.
T- I see her.
J- who
T- my baby it was going to be a girl. I see her when I go to sleep. I dream about me being a mother with all you guys to help out.
J- Taylor it's ok. You just need to try and move on and I know that is easier said then done but all you can do is try.
T- thank you
J- that's what best friends are here for. Do you want me to stay in here?
T- I don't want to cause drama.
J- no it's ok Erika will understand she trusts me that nothing would happen.
T- ok
He climbed into bed and then we went to sleep.