Part 36

We all were seated and Anthony was next to me. Cindy and Tony were on the other side. Jake sat across along with Erika, Arie, Chad, and Sarah. We all ordered our drinks.
J- so when's the wedding??!
We laughed and soon the waitress came and we ordered our food. Jake told us he was buying since he was happy to see us two back together and that we were all hanging out together again.
C- I got a toast to make
We all laughed and she stood up. She looked at Anthony and I and started speaking.
C- Too Anthony and Taylor's relationship. Every fall in their relationship only makes each of them stronger. Cheers!!
I stood up and hugged Cindy and then took my seat. The waitress then came over and handed us our food. I said thank you and then she left. I started eating my food when Anthony stood up.
J- ooo I smell I proposal.
I looked up at Anthony and laughed nervously.
A- shut up and just listen
They laughed and he turned to me.
A- Taylor I've hurt you so much. Although you have always found a way to forgive me whether it was a week long or in a day. I love you Taylor and I believe I would have never felt this happy without you. So right now I want to make a promise to you.
I was tearing up but not crying. He pulled out of his pocket a small box.
A- I know we have only dated for like 7 months and I am not proposing yet but this is a promise ring. I promise to you I will never try to hurt you and that someday I will marry you. Even if we break up I will never hurt you and I will let you keep this because I know no matter what I will love you even when you hate me. I will never intentionally break this promise and even if I do because there is always a chance I will I want you to always remember I love you and never will stop.
I had happy tears go down my cheeks and he was tearing up.
T- I love you!!
I stood up and he slid the ring on my left ring finger.
T- it's beautiful.
A- it was my great grandmothers. It was past down by generation. My grandma had it and then my mom had it. My mom gave me it to give to you!.
T- really!! Well are you sure I should have it I mean it's yours Cindy!!
C- no my turn is up. Anthony told me at our house that he knows you are the one and said, "she's the girl I am going to marry." I know he loves you and your in our family no matter what so now it's your turn to have it.
T- aww thank you!!
I turned back to Anthony and gave him a quick kiss.
E- you guys are so goals!!!
She squealed.
We laughed and I looked at the ring. God can my life get any better. We paid for the food and left to go home. It was around 8 when we got home.
T- hey guys I'm going to go pick Izzie up from Madi and Kyler's.
I said from getting up from the couch. When we got back we all sat in the living room talking and watching a movie.
A- I'm coming with you babe.
He got up and we got into his lambo because he still had the car seat. He held my hand and drove to their house. We were in a comfortable silence and I was looking out the window.
A- do you like the ring because I can give it back and get a new one for you.
T- no!! I love it it's gorgeous.
A- good I love that you like it.
We got there and I paid them $40. I thanked them and I buckled Izzie in her car seat. Anthony and Izzie have a good bond. I love how they mess around and get along. Sometimes I think she sees him as a fatherly figure just because he was a main guy around her all the time. Right now Izzie and Anthony were talking about our relationship.
A- I gave her a ring to wear because I love her.
I- are you getting married??!
A- no not yet. You know what a promise is?
I- no
A- well it's when you say something and you do what you said. Like I promises Taylor that I won't hurt her so that's means I can't hurt her and that I won't hurt her in the future. You get it??
I- no!!
We laughed and so got back to the house. It was 8:30 when we got back.
T- Izzie I will help you with your bath after I change.
I- ok!!
We walked into the house and Izzie said hi to Cindy and Tony. I said goodbye to them because they were leaving around 5 in the morning to the airport and I might not see them. Both of them went to their room while I went to change. Izzie was 2 but I still helped her take a bath. She could change and eat and do anything pretty much but I still helped her. I changed into my shorts and bra and then walked back downstairs where Izzie and the rest of the guys were.
T- where's Izzie??!
I asked Jake and Erika who were cuddling on the couch watching a movie.
E- Anthony took her upstairs the bathroom.
I walked up there and knocked on the door. I walked in and saw Anthony sitting next to the tub and then Izzie splashing around. I took a picture and walked in.
T- thank you for getting her in the bath.
A- no problem
I kissed him and then played with Izzie in the bath. After I laid her down and shit her light off. Anthony and I walked to his room holding hands. God I love him I thought to myself. I laid in his bed while he changed and the got next to me.
A- will you move into my room with me??
T- yes
I turned to face him and kissed him. We stayed like that and I drifted off to sleep with the thought of how perfect my life was with him.