Part 47

D- ok so we had to do a c-section and I pulled the baby boy out first. We thought that was it when one of the nurses saw that your wife was bleeding out of no where. I continued searching when I found the other one. She wasn't breathing. I took her out and we put her on the machine. The boy was healthy as could be but the girl wasn't in the womb so she didn't completely grow. That so why you guys never knew. I am sorry though to tell you but your daughter has about a 65%. On the other hand, your wife she is in a coma. She does have a pretty good chance of coming out of it though.
We were now sitting in Taylor's room and I held her hand.
A- wow. So can I see my kids??
D- the nurse will bring in the boy but you have to go down to see your daughter. The nurse will check in on Taylor so you can go home but we suggest leaving the boy here for a day.
The doctor left and I looked at Jake.
J- It's going to be ok. Taylor is strong just talk to her. Your daughter if anything is strong and they both will make it.
I shook my head and looked at Taylor. She was so beautiful. It was 2:00am and I couldn't sleep. I kissed Taylor's head and walked down to the baby floor.(I really don't know what everything g is called😂) I looked through the glass and saw my baby boy sleeping quietly in his bed. I smiled when a nurse walked over.
N- one of them yours.
A- actually the boy over there.
I pointed towards where he was.
N- Ya he does kinda look like you. What are you doing up anyways.
A- I worry a lot. My wife she is in a coma and then my other daughter. His twin has a 65% chance to live.
N- wow.
A- I know I said that too.
N- listen I will take care of this kid and I am pretty sure the others doctors got the other one. Why don't you go back to your wife and get some sleep.
A- ok thank you.
I smiled at her and made one more stop. I looked through the glass and saw her with tubes all around her. She was so small. I teared up a little just thinking of what it was going to be like with me having a son and not having my wife with me. I shook the thought out of my head and headed back to the room. That when blue lights flashed and yelled code blue room 214. That's Taylor's room!! I ran down the hallway and stepped in the room. A doctor was doing CPR and started yelling directions.
D- get him out of the room.
The nurse grabbed me and said it was going to be ok. I stood out of the hallway and leaned against the door.
D- charge to 350. Clear....... No pulse charge again.
I slid down the wall crying. I can't lose her she is my everything.
D- ok we got a pulse.
I cried until I noticed all the doctors walked out.
D- ok she is stable. Try to get some rest. She's a strong girl.
A- thank you doctor.
She shook her head and walked away. I walked into the room and the night nurse was in there check on things. I sat down on the chair next to her bed when the nurse said something.
N- She's only hanging onto.
A- what??
N- She's died on us 4 times today. She's a strong girl. She your wife.
A- ya
N- she's only staying alive for you. She loves you and she's not ready to let go.
I looked at her and grabbed Taylor's hand.
A- she's the strongest girl in the world. I am lucky she choose me and there's no words to explain how much I love this woman right in front of me.
N- you should get some rest it's like 3:00.
She walked out if the room and I soon drifted off to sleep.
Next Day
I woke up and it was 10. I looked up from the bed and my parents and Racheal were here.
C- oh hunny.
I stood up and walked over to hug her. I teared up again but held the tears in. I hugged everyone else and then we sat again.
Tony- so what happened son.
I explained the whole story and then Racheal went to go get coffee.
D- ok so Mr. Trujillo your wife seems to be getting better. Her results came back and then your daughter. She has been getting semi better. She still can't breathe on her own but that is ok. That is it and then I will ah e you sign some papers so you can take your son home.
She handed me some papers and explained them.
D- ok and the nurse should be in shortly.
A- Thank You.
Racheal came back with the coffee and we just sat down to talk. Soon our son came in and my mother took him. He was so cute. I haven't held him yet but I let my parents take him so I could talk to Taylor. Once they left I sat down on the bed and Taylor's head Lenexa against my chest.
A- Hey hunny. Our son is perfect. He's got you bright blue eyes and has my dimples. My parents are here and that have him right now. Taylor you have to wake up and it's not just for me now it's for our two kids. Ya we have two kids. It's a long story. But we have a girl too. She isn't doing very well. You need to wake up for her. She needs her mom. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you. I kissed her forehead as I slowly started getting off the bed. I suddenly stopped when i felt a hand hit my leg. I looked over and Taylor eyes fluttered open. She looked at me and slightly smiled. She's awake.