Part 13

J- to close!!!
Liam and I both looked at each other and laughed. I kissed him one more time and then hopped at of his car. I walked into the house with the boys behind me.
T- you guys are so annoying.
J- hey we are only watching out for you
T- yep and thank you for that but you interrupted my kiss.
A- and the problem is.....
T- the problem is, is that kiss was the best one
I said slapping him in the chest. The boys walked back into the living room and that is when I heard Izzie crying in the kitchen. I ran in the kitchen to see her laying on the floor.
T- Izzie what happened
I- Rocky she tripped me.
T- what the hell Rocky
R- she is overreacting she barely touched the floor.
T- overreacting?? She is 1 for gods sake
That is when the boys came running into the kitchen.
R- she's just acting like a baby. Just like her big sister
She said mocking Izzie.
T- she is still a baby how about you stop acting like one and apologize!
R- I am not acting like a baby your acting like a bitch.
I started running at her and punched her. She started punching at me until Anthony pulled her away and Jake had me.
A- Taylor what the hell.
T- really Anthony you were here you heard Izzie crying and then you heard her call me a bitch.
A- so you didn't have to punch her.
T- really so my boyfriend called you a dick or coward you wouldn't have punched him either?
He didn't say anything except for looks at Rocky and help her with the cut on her lip.
T- that's what I thought you. You really don't see it do you Anthony. Rocky did this, she tripped Izzie and then is lying to you. And hen you blame it on me. You really are a dick.
That is when Rocky came at me again and punched me.
R- he isn't a dick your jus a bitch.
We started hitting each other again until the boys pulled us apart again.
T- ok not that you would care Anthony but I think Rocky has something to tell you.
I looked over at Rocky and she didn't say anything.
T- well while I was getting ready today Erika told me that she saw Rocky and some random dude walk out of the guest room this morning.
R- you bitch stop making things up so you can get Anthony back. And guess what you aren't.
A- Taylor just shut the hell up I know you are lying so stop you are just jealous that we aren't together.
T- you know what I can't do this anymore Anthony ever since...(starts choking up)... ever since Ava died and you got back together with Rocky you have ignored me. You never cared about me. I mean what happened to the guy j fell in love with. I mean it was practically love at first sight because I mean we never even went on a date. We just fell for each other so quickly. What happened to that guy? I can't believe you are actually believing her over me. I mean we were friends. What did I do to do this huh? I didn't do anything to hurt you and here you are hurting me. I can't do this anymore I really can't.
By the end I was crying. I could tell Anthony was tearing up but I don't care anymore. I picked up Izzie and started walking up the stairs. I walked into my room and wished Erika was here but she wasn't. I packed my clothes and Izzie's then walked down the stairs. I texted Liam if he could come pick me up and he said sure be there in 5 minuets. I walked into the kitchen and no one was in there so I knew they were in the living room. I grabbed a granola bar and sat down on the steps with Izzie. Then someone knocked on the door. I yelled I got it and that is when the boys noticed I was down here because they came running to the door. Anthony had red puffed eyes like he was crying.
J- don't go Taylor please.
T- I will be back tomorrow for a little and then we can talk to see what will happen next. But I need to figure things out. I walked out and set Izzie in the back of Liam's car. I sat in front and watched Liam sit down.
L- whose the adorable girl.
I- Izzie
T- that is Izzie my younger sister.
We then got back to Liam's place. I laid Izzie down in the guest room and kissed her goodnight. I then walked out of the room and sat down on the couch next to Liam.
L- Are you going to tell me what happened. I mean I am happy that you are here but why were you crying.
T- I will tell you tomorrow morning on I promise.
I then ended up making him watch the kissing booth. I love that movie. It makes me so happy and I am just overjoyed knowing the fact that they main characters fell in love during set. When the movie got over it was 11:00.
L- that was such a chic flick 😂
T- so it was a good one though.
He got up and went to the kitchen to get us both waters. He came back and sat down. He looked at me with his messed up hair and nice fitting sweatpants. I kissed him. To be honest I missed feeling loved. This turned into a heated make out session. He picked me up while we were still kissing and wakes me into what I am guessing was his room. He laid me down on his bed and took his shirt off.
L- Are you ok baby
T- great
And with that we did have protected sex. We ended up cuddling.
L- goodnight babygirl
T- goodnight babe
We kissed and then went to bed.