Part 8

All of a sudden Anthony started leaning in. As much as I wanted to kiss him I just had to ask.
T- I'm sorry but as mush as I would love to kiss you I just have to ask. Don't you have a girlfriend?
A- does this answer your question.
He passionately kissed me. He pulled back and whispered.
A- I broke up with her at the beach. When you started singing I knew that you were the one. Taylor I know we just meant today and everything but I really want to get to know you. You are beautiful and ya I thought I loved Rocky but when I was with you sitting on the beach next to the fire you were the one I wanted to sit next to.
I was so shocked maybe that's why Rocky left. I can't help but tell him the truth.
T- We just meant. But, when I first came here and you hugged me I felt so safe and this warmth. I couldn't help but like it. Anthony I like you to a lot. So ya maybe this can work I don't know for sure. I have two kids that I have to look out for and I don't want to just put that pressure on you like you have to be the one responsible.
I looked at him and I was trying to read his face but it was like confused with hope. Ok I don't like him a lot maybe I really am falling for him I don't know. So I leaned in and kissed him. I pulled back for a breathe and looked at him.
T- we should probably get to bed
A- ya well goodnight
He was getting on the floor when I stopped him.
T- Anthony that floor is hardwood. You can just sleep up here with me for the night.
A- are you sure
T- ya
It was 11:00 and Jake texted Anthony that Ava was sleeping. I wasn't tired anymore instead I was excited. I like Anthony and we just kissed. I was so nervous to say something so I just posted a photo on instagram.

@taylormoore

Liked by- @imanthonytrujillo, @imjakepaul and 900,000 people

@taylormoore- thanks Team 10 for letting my family hang with you. It was nice meeting you guys and Ava had a great time!!❤️ @imanthonytrujillo, @imjakepaul, @justinroberts, and @erikacostell
@justinroberts- 📸 you guys are awesome
@imjakepaul- let's hangout more!! Your welcome we had fun.
@imathonytrujillo-agree with Jakey^ let's hangout.
@erikacostell- Anthony do I smell a ship sailing #tanthony😂. She's my new best friend so we will hang tomorrow.
Fan#1- tanthony!!!❤️
@chadtepper- I told you guys that guitars come in handy at beach fires😏🔥
- 700,000 more comments-

A- Jake wants us to come downstairs to hang do you want to come or are you going to bed?
T- I can't Izzie is sleeping and if she wakes up I won't here her.
A- I got a plan. Do you need your phone?
T- no??
He smiled and chuckled a little.
A- ok well how about you give me your number and then I will FaceTime you and then we can mute my phone so then we can go downstairs and we can hear her but she can't here us.
T- Are you sure your not just trying to get my number?!!😂
A- ok maybe I am but it is actually smart😂😏
T- ok
He then gave me his phone and I put my number in. I put my name as "TayTay❤️🙈."
I handed his phone back and I got a FaceTime call so I answered it and put it on his nightstand. He muted his phone and we quietly walked out of the room. We walked downstairs by each other. When we got down there Erika said.
E- here comes the cutest couple😁
Anthony and I looked at each other and smiled remembering what we just did upstairs. Everyone was drinking so Anthony went to grab 2 Bud Light bottles. He came back and handed me an open bottle.
T- you guys do know I am only 19 right??
A- so...... it's not like we won't tell the cops on you.
I then started drinking the Bud Light. We all sat down in the living room to watch a scary movie. I sat down next to Anthony on the bing love sack while the other sat on the couch. I had Anthony's phone just in case Izzie woke up. We decided to watch the movie Friend Request. I don't like to say that I am really scared of scary movies because I don't miss them, but I get scared easily. When the movie started there was a dark part and I was half way under the blankets when Anthony put his hand on my thigh and other arm around my body. I got butterflies in my stomach and felt safe. But of course there was a pop up and I jumped and screamed. Everyone started laughing and I got out from under the blankets.
T- ok I can't be the only one who thought that, that was a scary part.
I said laughing.
Chad- Actually Taylor u think you were😂
I threw a piece of popcorn at him and we just laughed. We all went back to watch the movie. When the movie was over everyone was sleeping. I am surprised Izzie slept through the night. It was now 1:00 in the morning so I tried waking Anthony up.
T- Anthony.... Anthony
A- mmmmm
T- I am going up to your room to go back to bed
A- ok I want to come up with you
His raspy voice is really hot. He got up and then pulled me up with him. I got up and began walking away. But, instead Anthony took my hand and pulled me to his chest.
T- Anthony we have to go check-
Anthony kissed me. It was rough but passionate. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I decide to play around a bit and not let him yet. But of course when I slightly moaned he stuck his tongue in. We then went upstairs and we both laid down on the bed. I snuggled into Anthony while he put his arm around me. I went to bed feeling warm and safe inside.

Guys running out of ideas comment if you have some. Or should I even update again??