Part 45

Anthony's point of view
I chuckled and wiped my tear. I folded the paper back up and put it in my pocket. I turned around to face the guys.
A- here we go!!!
They all laughed and Jake said.
J- hey I don't remember you being in Disney!!
We laughed and I walked my mom and dad down.
Tony- actually go ahead and walk your mother down son I want to wait here for Taylor.
A- ok dad
I walked my mom down and then took my place at the alter.
Taylor's point of view
Racheal came back while they were finishing up my hair.
R- ok girls it's 1:02 so you guys can start heading down and meeting the guys and I will help Taylor.
T- ok thank you girls!!
They walked out while I stood up and walked over to my dress. Racheal helped me put it on and then gave me Anthony's vows.
R- I will meet you outside of the door. And don't try to. Cry to hard I know your pregnant but don't ruin your makeup.
I laughed and then hugged her. She walked out and I unfolded the paper.
Dear Taylor,
There is nothing in the world that has made me as happy as I am today. I know when you walk around that corner and walk down that aisle you look as perfect as always. I am so glad we are getting married and having a baby in a few more months!! Taylor Moore I will always love and that is why I want to make a promise to you. I promise that I will never ever intend to hurt you as much as I have in the past and I promise that I will always say I love you even though we may fight and you may be wrong😉. I love forever and always taylor Moore and I can't wait to officially live a life with you forever. I love you and only you. (And the baby I love you both)!!
I wiped a tear. Ok it is 1:06 now we're late!! I opened the door.
R- finally!! I was about to come in!!
T- 😂 I'm going!!
Racheal picked up my dress a little so I didn't trip because I can be clumsy. We walked out of the building and the staff members complimented me as we sped walked through the hotel. The elevators to the longest!! We finally got outside and it was 1:15. Haley then said.
H- omg you guys are finally here!!
T- I know I'm sorry I take a long time to read!! They laughed and Jake spoke up.
J- Taylor you look amazing!! But Anthony stating to panic up there.
I felt bad because maybe he thought I left him.
T- just start the music and start walking down.
I saw Tony on the other side standing against a wooden post.
T- Tony what are you doing here did Anthony walk you and Cindy down?
I was confused.
Tony- no actually I wanted to ask you if you would like me to walk you down the aisle I mean since you don't have your dad or Mom here and everything. I mean you are like a fighter to me already.
T- aww Tony I would love to have you walk me down.
I was tearing up at the thought that my parents abandoning us. I hugged and then I fluffed my dress and the song started. I turned the corner with my arm twisted around Tony's and and saw everyone smiling at me as we walked down. When we reached Anthony I hugged Tony and whispered thank you. Anthony also stepped down and hugged his dad and then turned to me with a big smile on his face. There were tear marks down his face and and I reached my hand up and cupped his face while I wiped his mark away. He gave me his hand and I took it while we stepped up to the altar. We began the ceremony and all Anthony and I did was stare at each other.
Priest- if anyone objects speak now or-
J- No one objects!! Good we can continue.
Anthony and I laughed while everyone else did. Anthony turned around.
A- really not only interrupt my speeches also the priest to bro
We laughed and Anthony turned around and chuckled while shaking his head.
Priest- ok then we'll Anthony James Trujillo do your take Taylor Marie Moore to be you lightly wedded wife till death do you part?
A- I do
He smiled and I smiled.
Priest- And do you Taylor Marie Moore take Anthony James Trujillo to be your lightly wedded husband till death do you part.
T- I do
P- well then Anthony you may kiss your bride.
He looked at me so happy and I nodded with tears in my eyes and from that moment I knew we did it all. He kissed me and we turned to face the crowd.
P- I am proud to announce Mrs. and Mr. Anthony Trujillo!!
Everyone clapped and some cheered while me and Anthony walked back down the aisle while everyone threw some rose petals and blew bubbles. It was a amazing. We made it to the party bus and he kissed me again.
A- god I love you so much.
T- I love you too.
Everyone meant up with us and then we took some photos and then went bar hopping.
Skip to the first dance.
The DJ called me and Anthony out to start the night with our first dance. I smiled at Anthony while we meant in the middle of the dance floor. He stopped in front of me and bowed down causing the crown and I to laugh. He took my hand smiling and twirled me into his chest. The song was.

We danced to every beat of the song and I couldn't help to have tears in my eyes. It was the perfect night as I Anthony and I laid next to each other we didn't want to have sex since the baby is supposed to be born in 2 more months. So we laid there cuddling in silence remembering all of the amazing memories that has just happened in the past two days. He finally leaned over and kissed me slowly.
A- I will always love you
I smiled and he smiled it was the best moment ever.