Part 41

So we went out to eat and then got to the house and fell asleep. I woke up to Izzie shaking me.
I- Taylor!! It's Christmas let's go get presents!!
T- Izzie shh Anthony is still sleeping. How about you stay in here for awhile because we will open presents when everyone gets here.
I knew she was upset but she laid down next to me. I looked at my phone and it was 6:30. We both ended up falling asleep again. I woke up again at 7:45. Izzie and Anthony were both out of bed. I got up and brushed through my hair, brushed my teeth and threw Anthony's shirt over my bra. I put my hair in a low ponytail and walked downstairs. I found everyone in the kitchen including Racheal and Broc.
R- Taylor thank you so much for the sweatshirt. (PAWZ)
T- No problem now you can say you helped save a homeless dog.
R- Anthony marry this girl😂.
He chuckled and I looked around to find Izzie.
T- hey where is Izzie?
A- she is in the living room watching cartoons and eating toast.
Cindy- umm Izzie's gifts came in so I stuffed them all downstairs so we can just bring them all up when we open presents.
T- ok thank you again for letting me order them to your house.
C- no problem sweetie.
Cindy and Tony were all moving around in the kitchen making food for Anthony's family coming over today. We are opening presents around 1 after we all get done eating lunch. We ate breakfast and went to the living room to sit and talk. Around 11:00 everyone was pretty much here. I was currently in Anthony's room with Erika going over what we are going to do to surprise his family.
E- ok so I know it's a little late but we need to go get sonograms and then we need a picture.
T- ok let's go!
We walked back downstairs. I found Anthony and I pulled him into the bathroom.
T- Babe we are going to go to get sonograms for the surprise.
A- ok Izzie is with Carter playing.
T- bye
We kissed and then Erika and I headed to the doctors. Erika told them what kind of sizes we need for the sonograms and they gave us ours. The baby was a little bigger now since I was almost 4 weeks already. We so got back to the house and it was 12:50. We had ten minutes to hopefully get the surprise ready. Erika took me and Anthony outside to take a few pictures and then she left to print them.
C- everyone to the living room to open presents.
T- I will be back.
I walked up the stairs and I put the gifts for Racheal in the box since hers were done. I then started putting Cindy's in when Erika ran in. She put the picture in the box and we carefully wrapped the tissue paper around it and put a sticker on it to hold it together so when Racheal and Cindy open it they can't see what's under it. Erika made a card putting "Baby Trujillo" on it. I put the lid of the box on them.
T- Erika thank you so much for these they were perfect!!
I hugged her and I took them downstairs. All the kids were done unwrapping their gifts and the adults had to next. I sat down on Anthony's leg because he was in a chair. I gave him his gifts and then I opened mine. I got candles perfume and some clothing. When we were all done Anthony got up.
A- Jake Logan let's go downstairs and play games.
T- no not so fast! I have gifts.
They stopped and I stood up. I gave Racheal and Broc their box and then Cindy and Tony theirs.
T- ok go ahead and open them.
They lifted the lids and saw the cards!
C- what??
They both were confused and when they tore open the tissue paper Racheal jumped.
R- I am going to be an aunt!!!
She ran over and gave me a big hug.
R- omg congratulations!!
She hugged Anthony and we all had big smiles.
C- omg their so cute!!
She was tearing up.
T- aww
She hugged me with tears down her face.
Tony- congratulations!!
(They were more excited then what it sounds like😂)
They hugged me and sat back down on the couch looking at all the gifts. Cindy looked up at me watching them go through it.
C- omg!!!
She said looking away from me and behind me. I was confused.
T- what?!
I turned around and saw Anthony. Down on one knee!!
T- omg
Racheal was shrieking and crying while his family started whispering and some really excited. Erika was jumping up a down and I heard Jake yell.
J- that's my boy!!
A- Jake why do You always ruin the beginning of my speeches😂 now be quiet.
Jake and everyone else laughed.
A- Taylor the first day I meant you was when your little sister Ava came over to hangout with Team 10. I knew no matter what would happen the I would always Love you. We went through everything together even if we said we were just friends we still acted like we were together. Soon I got confused on who I loved the most. I knew that if I loved Rocky as much as I said I did I would have never fell in love with you. But now I am glad that after all the hurt I caused you, you still forgave me. You remember that quote I told you? (Taylor nods with tears running down her face) "If you love two people at the same time choose the second because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second."
J- I told him that!!
Erika shit him the shoulder while Logan hit his head. We all laughed again while Anthony continued.
A- Taylor Marie Moore, I will always love you no matter what. You are the one for me you always have been. So will you do me the honor and marry me?

This is what the gifts for Racheal and Cindy looked like.