Part 17

I threw the photo across the room. It fell crashing to the ground. That's when I heard people running and the door opening. I looked up with my foggy eyes and saw Anthony, Jake, and Erika in the door way. Erika went to get Izzie and left the room. Anthony tried getting closer to me to hug me but I scooted away.
T- god these fucking hormones. Why can't I stop crying!!
Jake came closer and hugged me. He sat down next to me and just hugged me to calm me down.
J- it's ok Taylor you're ok. Just breathe.
I saw Anthony standing I the hallway tears going down his face.
T- I'm sorry Jake I am being so dramatic. God I am so annoying I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
J- we get it Taylor you are hurt and it's ok do be sad Taylor we get it. You know Erika doesn't want you to go. We don't want you to go Taylor.
T- I know Jake but I don't think I can stay here. I'm to annoying.
J- ya but you aren't. Your just hurt. Stay here Taylor.
By then I was calm and I thought maybe a few more days and we will see how that goes.
T- ok we will see how a few more days go.
J- good I will go downstairs and make supper you unpack now and just calm down ok.
T- ok thanks but I am going to make a video for YouTube so I will be in the music studio downstairs.
J- I'm glad you will be singing now.
T- Ya I am going to try and let my problems out through lyrics.
They both left and I went down to the music studio. I recorded this cover it was called Amnesia. (This is what the video was like.)

When I was done I posted the video. I then walked up the stairs to the kitchen and ate the food Jake said he was cooking. It was Chinese.
T- did you order postmates? 😂
J- Damn it how did you know!!?😂
T- Anthony over there ordered the same damn thing last time.
I finished eating and said I was going to go to bed. I went upstairs and walked into Izzie's room. She was sleeping of course because it was around 9. So I walked over to where she was sleeping and kissed her goodnight. I then left and threw up again. At least I made to the bathroom in time. I cleaned up and brushed my teeth. I went to lay down in Erika's bed, but before I took my vitamins. Right when I was about to take the last pill there was a knock on the door.
T- come in!!
I took the pill and looked over to see Anthony looking at me. He then walked over a laid on the bed next to me.
A- so you wanna talk.
T- about??
A- anything I'm bored
T- so when are you going to ask Rocky to marry you.
A- well I was going to do it today but I thought it wasn't right today.
T- omg it was my fault wasn't it.
A- no I swear
T- well I am going to go take a shower
A- ok but can we watch Netflix when you get out. You know like we used to.
T- sure
I got up and took a short shower. I brushed my teeth and then noticed I forgot my clothes. I wrapped a towel around my body and then warned Anthony because I didn't want him to think I was trying to flirt with him.
T- Anthony I'm coming out in a towel
I then walked out and searched for my clothes. I was kinda of happy because I knew he was staring but whatever. I went to the bathroom and changed. I walked out and laid on the bed next to Anthony.
T- What are we going to watch.
A- The Purge
T- Anthony you know I hate scary movies.
A- I know that's why we're watching it😂
He hit play. We were like a quarter into the movie when I ran to the bathroom and threw up.
A- you ok
T- ya
We began watching the movie again. I would hide under the blankets once in awhile. Anthony would laugh at me. It was fun having Anthony with me and doing something we used to do. For some reason I felt safe for once. When we were half way done with the movie I must have fell asleep.
Anthony's (POV)
Jake and I were still in the kitchen when Taylor left after eating.
J- I feel bad for Taylor. I wonder what made her feel like we didn't want her and why she was so hurt.
A- bro let's ask Erika.
J- Erika!!!
Erika walked in the room.
E- ya
J- what was Taylor meaning when she said she was hurt and felt that we didn't want her here.
E- well I would tell you guys but I can only Jake.
A- seriously
E- Anthony you know I would if I thought it was right.
I was so confused but kinda mad that everyone can know except me. Jake came back from talking with Erika. I knew he wasn't going to say anything so I went up to Erika's room since Rocky is staying tonight in Taylor's. I just wanted to hangout as friends again. I knocked on the door and she yelled come in. I walked in and sat next to her on the bed. We talked for a little while and then she said she had to take a shower. I was laying on the bed and decided to watch Taylor's music video. She is really good at singing. But I was kinda sad that she felt this way. Now I get why Erika couldn't tell me. It was because Taylor was hurt by me.