Part 21

Taylor's (POV)
Erika then came in with Izzie.
E- hey Taylor. You want to get in.
T- sure what.
Erika helped me up out of the bed. It didn't hurt that much. Erika helped take my clothes off and get in the bath.
T- so hows it going with Jerika??!
E- actually it is going good. Jake has been there for me when I cry and comforts me. We are actually going on a date tomorrow.
T- aww that's cute I wanna help you pick out you outfit!!
E- good because I don't know what to wear. But he won't tell me wear we are going so I don't know if I should wear casual of dressy.
T- well you should be glad that I am your best friend. I will get him to tell me where you are going and then I will give you an idea of what to wear. But I will not tell you where you guys are going.
E- fine I will take whatever you can give me😂
She helped me up, I brushed my teeth, and then she helped me get dressed.
I- can I sleep in here with you?!!
T- of course Izzie. But first you need to get changed into your pajamas and brush your teeth. Also Erika can you please ask Jake to come up here ASAP😉. Tell him it's an emergency.
E- you are going to scare him!!
T- I know I probably shouldn't be using the I'm hurt card but I have to, to get info for my best friend!
E- god I am so glad your my friend.
They left and I was about to take my last pill when a out of breathe Jake ran into my room with Anthony right at his heels. I kinda choked on my pill when I took it because I chuckled a little.
J- What's wrong should I call the doctors are you ok what hurts.
T- guys I'm ok I just wanted to talk to Jake.
A- Taylor you can't do that to us we thought you were hurt.
T- I just want to talk to Jake.
Anthony left and said he would be back. Jake sat down next to me on the bed.
J- so what up.
T- well you know I really want to know where you and Erika are going on a date.
J- really I'm not going to tell you that you made me rush all the way up here thinking you were hurt.
I put my hands to my face and acted like I was crying.
T- I just want to know!!
J- I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you cry. We are going on the beach and there will be lights everywhere and we're eating steaks.
I looked up and said ok.
J- wait you weren't really crying.
T- nope but are you guys going to go swimming. And I need you to bring up a small air mattress.
J- you are so mean😂. Yes we will be and you better not tell her. I am now leaving because you made me mad😉. Oh and I will have Anthony come up and blow the mattress up because I don't want to see you.
I laughed a little and he began dramatically walking out like he was mad. I laughed a little and then the door opened up again. And he was smiling like a goofy boy.
J- I'm glad to see you smiling and laughing again.
And with that he closed my door. A minute later Anthony came up with the mattress. He filled it up and sat next to me.
A- how are you really feeling.
T- good I don't have any pain right now. I feel fine.
A- did you take you pills.
T- yes dad.
A- ok I'm making sure. Izzie will be coming up she was just downstairs helping chad prank Jake by putting baby powder on doughnuts.
I laughed. He then got up and kissed my forehead.
A- goodnight.
T- wait I know we are just friends but can you sleep with me tonight. I know I should get used to it but I don't want to sleep alone.
A- ya and you don't have to get used to it we are all here for you.
He laid next to me and Izzie came up and laid down. She then fell asleep and then Anthony and I did. I had the same dream again. It was the same little girl.
A- Taylor wake up. It's ok.
I opened my eyes and realized I was crying.
T- Anthony it was her.
A- its ok.
T- no it was my daughter.
I looked up at him still crying. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.
A- shh it's ok go back to bed your ok. I got you.
I soon fell asleep again.

When I woke up Jake was talking to Izzie. He then picked her up and left. I slowly turned around and faced Anthony. He was still sleeping. I stayed like that for about 5 minutes until he woke up.
A- were you watching me sleep?
T- yep
Is said popping the p.
T- I can't get up so what else was I going to do stare at the ceiling.
He just laughed and then slowly got up.
A- here I got you
He got up and stood next to my bed. He put one hand on my back and then took on of my hands. He then pulled me up and I was now sitting up. Anthony then grabbed my pills and made me take them even when I said I felt better. He said that he will go get me breakfast.
T- wait can I come down too.
A- Are you sure you don't have to rush the process.
I laughed at how he said that.
T- yes just help me up and let me brush my teeth and hair.
A- ok then
He helped me up and then we walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.
T- Can you put my hair up for me I can't.
A- sure
T- you can just put it low.
He put my hair up and we headed downstairs.