Part 27

We iced Anthony's foot and we all sat down to watch a scary movie. That's when we all heard Izzie scream. We all looked at each other.
T- what the hell!!
I got up and ran up the stairs.
T- Izzie!!??
Jake was behind me with everyone else except for Anthony.
I ran into her from and saw her on her bed crying.
T- Izzie what's wrong!!
She pointed outside and we all looked out there.
T- I don't see what's going on.
Jake walked to the porch. I picked Izzie up.
J- shit!!
E- what what's wrong??
We both walked to the porch and there was three clowns. Quan and Chad ran down the stairs. I took Izzie downstairs and I set her next to Anthony.
A- what's wrong
He asked Izzie.
I- clown
She managed to get out. I walked away and went outside where the others were.
J- what do you guys want.
The clowns just laughed and started walking closer. We took a few steps back.
Ch- we will call the cops.
They laughed again and just disappeared.
E- what the hell where did they go.
We went inside and decided that we should just go to our rooms and go to bed. Chad and Jake helped Anthony up the stairs and to his room. I carried Izzie upstairs and went to Anthony's room to say goodnight.
T- goodnight babe
I kissed him on the lips and then started to walk away.
A- wait can't you sleep with me tonight it's our first night as a couple!!
T- Izzie doesn't want to sleep alone
A- then let her sleep in here with us
T- it might be too crowded.
He smiled big.
A- then we can cuddle closer and I don't care if it's crowed I want you to stay.
I smiled at how cute his dimples and how cute he was. I can't believe I am actually dating Anthony Trujillo. Ava would have loved to see this.
T- are you sure
A- 100%
I laid down the sleeping Izzie in the bed and then said I would be back I got to change. I went to my room and took my makeup off. I then put my hair down and got changed into my pajamas.

I then went to the bathroom and then went to Anthony's room

A- you are perfect. I'm glad you said yes.
I smiled and loved how perfect of a boyfriend he was.
T- sure
A- I'm telling you the truth. Now come cuddle!!
I laughed and got onto his bed. I sat down on his waist and he started kissing me. He groaned and pulled away.
A- baby you shouldn't start what we probably can't finish.
He looked over at Izzie sleeping and I stuck my bottom lipped out sad. He smiled and kissed me one last time.
A- goodnight baby I love you.
T- nope I love you. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I fell asleep listening to him breathing.

When I woke up I heard Jake and Erika. I slowly opened my eyes and they were taking pictures.
E- you guys are just family goals!!
I was about to sit up but Anthony pulled me back down and then rolled on top of me.
T- help...can't breathe!!
Anthony then got up and put his weight on his to arms that were each on one side of me.
A- Are you calling me fat!!
T- yes!!
He picked me up. He walked to my room and then threw me on my bed.
A- fine Izzie can sleep with me but not you.
I pouted and said fine you won't be getting any kisses for the rest of the day.
A- nooo!!
He walked over to me and laid down on the bed. He tried kissing me but I got back up and went to his room to get my phone. I then noticed that I got a call from my model manager Lily.
Lily
Call me whenever today we got a good lingerie modeling job for you, and Hannah.
I decided to call her now.

Taylor
Hi Lilly you said you had a job for me.

Lilly
Ya Victorious Secret is having a lingerie shoot in Ohio. Now I know you haven't done a lot of lingerie shoots and you have had a lot of problems lately but I think this will be good for you.

Taylor
Ya I will love two. My doctors said that I am better and stronger. And plus I have never been there before so I would love to try.

Lily
That's the attitude I love!! It is in two days so you might want to get ready to leave now and then leave by tomorrow morning so you get there sooner. I will see you then bye.
(End of call)
Anthony was laying on the bed on his phone and Izzie was awake.
T- hey babe I have to leave tonight to go to a lingerie shoot in some state Ohio?
He smiled big at me.
A- great I will come with you!! We can stay there for a week what day is your shoot?
T- umm in 2 days so if we leave tonight we will have the rest of the day and the my shoot the next night. But I should probably start packing Izzie and I's clothes and also ordering a hotel. Are you sure you want to come?
A- ya let me take care of the hotel and then I will pack. When we are done we should leave because the sooner the better.
T- ok thank you babe love you!
Me and Izzie left his room and started packing.
Anthony's (POV)
Jake said that we should hide behind the trees and then split up a little while later. Taylor went down first and so me and Jake went after. I started walking down the hill and there was a hole. I twisted my ankle and it hurt for awhile after but soon got a little better. I knew I didn't break my ankle but it was sprained a little. Jake and Taylor brought me inside and we started watching a scary movie. Taylor was so perfect. She is so beautiful and hot. Anyways a little while after Izzie saw the clown and everything we went upstairs and I wanted Taylor to sleep with me. So Taylor laid Izzie down and she went to get ready for bed. I got up and limped to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I took my shirt off and changed my shorts. I then laid down and Taylor walked in.