Part 33

When I was on my last outfit who I was guessing was Tyler and then his girlfriend it looked like walked over to the bed and watched me while I did different poses. When I got done I started walking over to my manager who was talking to another guy.
L- great your done. Taylor this is Tyler's manager Dan.
D- hi nice to meet you.
T- you too!!
D- here comes Tyler now.
I turned to look at where he was looking and it was the same good looking guy watching me. He sooner got closer and before I knew it he was standing right in front of me with his girlfriend.
Tyler- hi Taylor nice to meet you.
T- Hi Tyler I can't wait to start working with you guys.
It was kinda awkward because I was in my lingerie outfit still.
T- well I will go change quick and then meet you guys by your shoot.
D- great
I started walking away and towards my tent. Haley brought Izzie in the tent so I'm guessing they were still there.
T- omg Haley that Tyler guy is so hot.
H- lucky
T- but he is dating someone and I think I am too I don't really know.
I laughed and then thought to myself should I break up with Anthony. I would think me walking out would mean that we did.
I changed into my bra and underwear and then tied my robe around it.
H- we are going to go watch you grind up against him😂.
T- stop he has a girlfriend😂.
We all walked out of the tent and headed towards the other shoot. When we got there Tyler was already in Calvin Klein boxers and then these really hot Calvin Klein jeans. He was shirtless and he has abs. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back and then Dan came up to me.
D- We are doing one outfit for today and just different poses. The boss just wants to know what the two of you will look together. If he likes the pictures then he will put one front page and then he may ask you to sign with their company too and work with Tyler just the two of you.
T- great thank you.
He handed me my outfit and I put it on. When I got done we started. We took like 5 different poses and a lot of pictures before the photographer yelled.
P- stay there but give me 3 minutes.
Liam laughed and I got up off of him. Yes I know sounds weird but when you are a guy and a girl at a model shoot there are going to be some sexual or romantic photos.
T- so you from Ohio.
Tyler- no actually I live in California.
T- cool same what city.
Tyler- Calabasas
T- same!!!
Tyler- that's cool now we can hangout and get to know each other because you know we might have to be doing this.
He pointed to our position and was talking about modeling close. I laughed.
T- ya I guess we can hangout when we get back maybe.
Tyler- great!
We finished the shoot and Tyler told me he wanted to me to meet his girlfriend.
Tyler- this is Hannah my girlfriend.
T- nice to meet you I'm Taylor.
We hugged.
Tyler- Taylor lives in Calabasas also so we can be friends.
T- ya I'm leaving tomorrow maybe so I will get you my number and then you can text me whenever you guys want to hang.
Tyler- that's good we will see you later then.
I walked away and me, Haley and Izzie walked back and I changed. Today was so much fun. Since I don't have a car and I don't really want to see Anthony right now Lily said that we can take the private plane. I changed back into my normal clothes and Izzie and I left with Haley. We stopped at the mall. We ended up going to Sephora, Buckle, American Eagle, and then we stopped at the food court. I got Chinese food and then I got Izzie chicken strips and some fries from Arby's. Haley got a personal pizza. We all ate and when we got done shopping it was 7. Haley dropped us off and we headed up to our room. Izzie and I ended up showering and then watching the movie The Greatest Showman again. I've seen this movie like 7 different times because Izzie loves it. During the movie Izzie ended up falling asleep so I posted a phot on instagram.
@taylormoore

Liked by 1.92 million people
@taylormoore- 🔥😍 we definitely really getting that front page@TylerJames
@erikacostel- wow my best friend is a hot model🙈🔥
@imjakepaul- miss you!!!
~Show more comments~
@tanthonyfan- @imanthonytrujillo

A lot of people started tagging Anthony in the comments. I don't want to really tell our fans yet because I don't know what me and Anthony are right now. I soon ended up finishing the movie and falling asleep.
Anthony's (POV)
After I told Broc what happened I decided to go back to LA. I packed some clothes and said goodbye to my family I drove off. The next day I arrived at the Team 10 house. I got out and walked to the door. I opened it and walked to the kitchen.
A- hey Jakey!!
J- bro you scared me.
We laughed and then I heard Erika run down the stairs.
E- where's my best friend!!!
She ran into the kitchen and didn't see Taylor.
A- she's not here.
I looked down.
E- what do you mean she's not here.
A- she's still in Ohio. Guys I messed up.
E- what did you do!!
I explained everything and Erika left to go to her room and Jake sat next to me. I had my face in my hands.
J- it's going to be ok
A- but what if it's not going to be. I mean bro I love her she's the one.