Part 20

I looked at the officer and slowly shook my head yes.
O- ok she will be charged for assaulting you and killing umm your baby. She will also be charged for more accounts.
I shook my head ok and then they left. Everyone was staring at me so I rolled over to the other side. I silently started crying. I can't believe this is happening to me!! The doctor came in.
D- ok she should be ready to go home if one of you guys would sign the discharge papers.
I saw Anthony stand up to sign them.
D- we are giving her pain meds to take. She may still be in shock about the baby and everything so if she most likely won't want to talk. So we want her to take two pain pills in the morning and then one at night. We also want her to take one pill out of the green bottle and on out of the red. The green bottle is for her depression. From watching her over the night she hasn't said a word and just been crying. This depression pill isn't that strong so she won't go wild and make her different. It will make her stop crying as much and make her sleep well. The red bottle is to make her stomach become more stronger. So two pain pills and then one pill of the red and green bottle in the morning and then at lunch one red and one green pill. At night she takes one pain pill and one red. The nurse will give you the list just in case you need to read over it. The note will also say she needs to take these pills for the next two weeks and then we scheduled another appointment to check on her. She will have some stomach pain with any pressure that is put on it for awhile so make sure you be careful.
J- thank you doctor
I was now crying silently again. My head really hurts. The nurse then came in and said I could change into my clothes.
N- Taylor hun would you like to put you clothes on now.
I shook my head yes.
N- ok then I am going to help you.
She asked everyone to exit the room. She then helped me sit up. I winced once I got up because my stomach pinched.
N- I know sweetie it hurts we will give you your pills when I you are down changing.
A painful 4 minutes and I was now changed back into regular clothes. She then put me in a wheelchair. Everyone came back in and after I took my three pills for the morning I was ready to go. The nurse handed Erika the list of medications and then we got to the car. I stood up a little and walked. I stumbled until I felt light warm hand on my sides. I looked up and it was Anthony he gave me a soft sad smile and helped me in the car. Anthony drove us all home. When we got home Anthony helped me up to my room.
I- is she going to be ok?
E- ya hunny but it will be awhile. How about we go to the mall with some of my friends tomorrow to shop?
I- ok ya!!
Anthony sat me down on the bed and said he would be back in awhile. They all left and I started watching Netflix. I took a nap and when I woke up I saw Anthony looking at me.
A- Are you ok??
No Anthony I'm not ok your girlfriend pushed me down the stairs and I just lost a baby. I really didn't say that and I didn't want to worry him so I shook my head yes.
A- good I brought you a sandwich and then some strawberries. You also have to take your pills.
I tried sitting up but couldn't so Anthony helped me. I gave him a small smile before I took my pills. I then started eating.
A- you know I miss your voice. I want you to know that if you would tell us what hurts it will make it easier. I also broke up with Rocky. That's why I told you to press charges. I can't believe I was going to ask her to marry me.
I looked at him shocked.
T- why?
He looked at me kinda shocked his self.
A- well she hurt someone I loved. I was so sad to see you hurt. When you were in a coma Jake told em something that made me realize I love you. I never really truly loved Rocky but I really loved you. Taylor you are my best friend I can tell you something and you won't judge me about it. I can trust you.
T- I will always love you no matter what you are my best friend to.
I still wanted to be with him but it looks like he just wants to be best friends. A few hours later and it is now 7. Anthony got me dinner and we have been watching Gossip Girl for hours. I wasn't in any pain.
A- do you want me to get Erika to help you take a bath?
T- only if she doesn't mind I haven't seen her in awhile. My voice really wasn't the best. I wasn't back to my "bubbly happy" self yet and I could feel it. The depression pills were kicked in and I'm guessing Anthony noticed.
Anthony's (POV)
I went to go ask Erika if she would like to help Taylor. I knocked and then walked into Erika's room. She was playing with Izzie.
A- Erika would you like to help Taylor take a bath. I asked if she would like to have you help and she said only if you wanted to.
E- she's talking now.
A- ya. But like it's not all like herself. Shes still getting used to everything that has happened. So she is still kinda down.
E- Ya I will go now to help her.
I- can I help to?
E- sure.
We all walked out of her room and I went downstairs to hangout with Jake while Izzie and Erika catch up with Taylor.