Part 19

The doctor came in.
D- Are you guys Taylor's family??
E- umm she only has a sister (she points to Izzie sitting with Jake on the couch) we are basically her only family.
D- ok I just want to let you know we do not know how long it will be until she wakes up. She hit her head pretty hard. But we are afraid that the baby did not make the fall.
A- your saying she had a miscarriage!
D- yes we are afraid that when she fell not only did she hit her head but she also hit her stomach. Whenever she wakes up we would like to keep her here for another day just to keep an eye on her.
Izzie started crying again and Jake was holding her. I laid my head down on Taylor and I's hands. I felt so bad. This was my fault. I knew Rocky didn't like Taylor and I just didn't know Rocky would take it this far. I was crying now. Chad patted my back as I was sobbing in the hands of me and Taylor. It was soon 7 and I haven't bothered eating yet. I didn't want to ever let go of Taylor again until I knew she was awake and was better. We all decided we would sleep here so Erika, Chad, and Izzie went to get clothes for each other and some snacks from the vending machines here in the hospital. Jake was now sitting by me and had his hand on my shoulder.
A- bro it's my fault. I knew Rocky didn't like Taylor. It's just I didn't know she would take it this far.
J- you can't blame yourself. Just like you said you never thought Rocky would do this. You can't blame yourself.
A- you know today I was going to propose to Rocky when everyone was in the kitchen. I was going to marry her. I pulled the ring out of my pocket and laid it on the bed. I loved them both. I know that sounds like I'm a man whore but I really did. I loved Rocky but when Taylor brought Ava to meet us I couldn't help but fall for her too.
J- You know what I think. I don't think you really were in love with Rocky. I think you just wanted to try and love her. I know this will sound cheesy but Erika once told me that if you loved 2 people at the same time you should always pick the second, because if you really were in love with the first then you wouldn't have fallen for the second. I think you never loved Rocky. Just think about it you will truly love Taylor.
For some reason that made sense. Maybe I didn't really love Rocky. Maybe I really loved Taylor but just couldn't think of hurting her more than what I have. I mean I broke up with her and then got back together with Rocky thinking that Rocky was my first love. Then I go and tell Taylor I just want to be friends and that I was proposing to Rocky. Maybe I hurt her because she wanted to be more than friends and then I tell her we have to be just friends. That is when I felt Taylor's hand move. I shot my head up and looked at her. She blinked with her eyes closed. She then opened her eyes.
Taylor's (POV)
I opened my eyes and was confused. I can't remember what happened. I was started panicking because I didn't know where I was. I also couldn't talk and was kinda choking. I started shaking my head freakin out and that is when I saw Anthony appear above me.
A- Taylor it's ok I'm here. Just stay still your at the hospital.
That is when the doctor and nurses came in and pulled a tube out of my mouth. Anthony gave me a straw to drink my water from. When I drank it I kinda coughed and my throat felt a little better.
D- Taylor you were in an accident do you remember
T- no
It kinda came out raspy but I knew he understood.
D- ok I will leave you guys alone to discuss whatever it is you want to tell her but I will be back to check on her.
The doctor then left and I looked at Anthony.
T- what happened?
He looked at Jake with tears in his eyes.
T- Anthony what's wrong
J- Taylor Rocky pushed you down the stairs and you hit your head hard. You went into a coma for a few hours. But, you also.. umm.. you had a miscarriage.
No I couldn't have. I started crying. Anthony got up and left. I was still crying for about 10 minuets. When the doctor came in he said I could leave tomorrow morning since it was now 10:00. I shook my head. I was still shocked. But I was also sad. I know the baby wouldn't have had a father and everything but I lost a baby that I didn't even get a chance to know. I didn't talk to anyone even when Izzie, Erika, and Chad came. I laid on my side and slowly drifted off to sleep. There was a little girl running around. She was all alone.
??- mommy it's ok
When I woke up I had a huge headache and noticed I was crying silently. My dream was about my baby girl. It was a sweet beautiful girl. I was still crying. Everyone was awake and they were talking to the doctor outside of my room. After talking for awhile the doctor and everyone else came in.
D- Taylor there are officers here. Can they come in to talk to you.
I didn't feel like I could talk I just didn't want to answer so I shook my head yes.
Officer- Taylor Moore we would like to know if you will be pressing charges on Rocky Garcia.
I didn't know what to say I mean ya it was her fault and everything but Anthony is dating her so I glanced at Anthony. He had bloodshot red puffy eyes and he slowly shook his head yes.