Part 35

I knocked on his door and opened it. Rocky was in there. She was in his bed in her bra and he was sitting on his chair.
T- sorry to interrupt I will be downstairs!!
I said quickly so he wouldn't see me crying over him. I quickly went downstairs and crying it hurt. I know we technically aren't dating right now but it still hurts knowing he was with Rocky. I mean why is she here still. I walked into the living room drying my tears when I saw Anthony's family and Team 10 sitting in the living room talking.
E- what happened!!
I was still talking and I slid down the wall. Why did this have to happen to me!!
A- Rocky just get out!!
Anthony came downstairs and I knew that because I heard Erika saying why did you have to invite her over. Izzie was sitting next to Jake crying into his chest. I felt so bad for her. She didn't have to see me like this. I got up and went to my room. I slid down the door continuing to cry.
A- Taylor it wasn't what it looked like I swear.
T-....
A- just open up and let me explain we need to talk. Come on baby talk to me please.
I felt so bad. I am going to regret this. I stood up and unlocked my door. I slowly opened it up and Anthony was leaning in the doorway. He looked up at me with a sympathetic face.
A- just listen to me please.
I slowly nodded my head and let him in. I curled up on the ground and he sat on my seat chair.
T- w-why was she here!?
A- Taylor I needed to see her in order to move on. I needed to tell her that she wasn't the one anymore and that you were I needed to clear the air with her and tell her that you were the one I loved. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry. I even told her after this she needed to leave and never come back. I told her that we will get a restraining order against her. She started taking her shirt off and that is when you walked in. I love you not Rocky not anyone else I love you and that's it. I know I messed up and I hurt you and an apologize won't do anything to fix it but I can. I want you and I miss you.
By now he had a few tears slip and I was a little calmed down. I still had tears down my cheeks but hell I didn't care. I wanted him.
T- Anthony I will always love you. I was mad that you invited Rocky over because you knew what she did to me and how much she hurt both of us. Ya I was and still am hurt by what you said in Ohio but all I want is you. We all say things we really shouldn't and even if we mean it-
Anthony cut me off.
A- I didn't mean what I said I swear it just came out and I regretted it as soon I said it.
I gave him a soft smile.
T- I will forgive you. I do forgive you and I hate it. I love you. I'm willing to give you a second chance.
He smiled and leaned in. He kissed me softly. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.
A- I'm sorry and I want you to know you can forgive me but I won't be until I know your ok and I know I won't hurt you.
T- Anthony there will be times where you will have to hurt me in order to get something.
A- well that something I won't go for if it means I hurt you again.
T- I didn't mean that but I love you.
We kissed again softly and I got up. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and took my makeup off. I put eye drops in and put my long straight hair up in a high loose pony tail.
A- let's go downstairs so they don't think we are like silently killing each other.
He said after putting eye drops in also. I playfully hit his arm and held his forearm as he opened the door. Guess who we saw. Jake stumbling in. Anthony's family and Erika were standing in the back probably having Jake tell them what was happening.
A- really bro.
J- so you y'all are back together??
We both looked up and smiled at each other. Well I should say I looked up and he looked down.
T- ya were good.
E- yay Jake $10 please!!
We laughed and I hit Jake up his head softly.
C- great!! Let's go out to celebrate before me and Tony have to leave tomorrow morning.
We all agreed so we all went our separate ways to get ready. It was 5:45 by the time I was done with my hair and makeup. Yes I was falling behind but it was Anthony's fault. He was laying on my bed waiting till it was 5:50 so he can get ready. We were planning on all being in the cars by 6:10 or earlier. We had reservations at a fancy restaurant at 6:20. It takes like 5 minutes to get there. This is what I looked like.
Hair

Makeup

Makeup

Outfit

Outfit

Anthony walked into my room and laid on my bed

T- hunny we have to go it's already 6
I said while I walked put of the bathroom. He looked over at me and smiled.
T- what did my makeup smear.
I said while I turned around in the bathroom door way and looked in the mirror.
A- no you just look beautiful.
T- aww and you look handsome.
His outfit was this.

I wrapped my arm on his forearm and we all headed to the restaurant