Part 31

I then started drowning Anthony and we were splashing each other.
T- I hate you!!
A- fine then I hate you too!!
T- oh then you wouldn't mind if I went to the club and danced with Billy?
I said joking. He smiled and then said.
A- no I love you again!!
I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck.
T- that sucks because I never stopped loving you.
Tony- foods ready!!
We ate the food and soon everyone left except Billy, Zach, and Jack. Anthony's parents left to get groceries. It was 7 and the boys were getting ready to go to the club.
T- bye don't do anything stupid!!
I yelled from the front door. I walked back into the house and Racheal was in the kitchen. I sat down next to Izzie who was coloring a page.
R- ok so is it ok if you stay here alone? I am going to also go out because my husband should be coming.
T- ya that's fine Izzie will just go to bed probably and then I will just watch a movie in Anthony's room.
R- great! You are so good for Anthony. I'm telling you the truth. You are perfect for him. I hope someday we can be sisters!!
T- omg thank you.
We hugged each other and she left. I brought Izzie up to Anthony's room and then gave her a bath. I laid her down in the guest room and then left. I went back to Anthony's room and then showered. I took my makeup off and then brushed my teeth. I changed into these pajamas.

I laid in his bed and started watching Dumbo

I laid in his bed and started watching Dumbo. I was halfway through when I went downstairs to get water. It was around midnight and Anthony's parents were sleeping I'm guessing. When I was down there Anthony must have walked through the door. He turned the kitchen light on and I turned around. He took one look at me up and down and then walked closer. He started kissing me and he was drunk. He set me on the counter and we were still making out.
A- Baby you look hot. Red looks hot ok you.
I smiled into the kiss. He carried me up the stairs while we were still kissing. We got to his room and he payed me on the bed slowly. He took his shirt off and then took my clothes off.
T- we shouldn't be doing this your parents and Izzie are here.
A- that's ok I will keep you quite.
During sex Anthony groaned.
A- Rocky
I frozen. How could he say that. I pushed him off of me and I was kinda sore.
A- Taylor I'm sorry
He yelled. I put my pajamas back on quick and went to Izzie's room. I started crying. Why would he say that. I ended up crying myself to sleep.
The next day I woke up early. It was 7. I decided that I shouldn't stay here any more because I don't want to cause any more problems. I packed up me and Izzie's things. I waited in there until she woke up and it was around 8. My eyes were puffy and red. When she woke up she brushed her teeth and then put her outfit on. I think Anthony was downstairs eating breakfast because I heard light conversations. I went to his room to get all my things and the brought my toothbrush back to the guest room. I brushed my teeth and put gum in. We were ready to go. I was nervous to see who was down there and to just walk out like I was dramatic or something but it hurt when he said Rocky's name. I thought he was over her. I still walked a little funny because I was still sore and the roughness I think from last night made my stomach hurt a little. I was hurt.
T- Izzie we are going to stay at a hotel and Anthony will stay her.
I- but why??
T- because he has to so we are going to leave and go straight out of the house.
I- fine
I then remembered we don't have a car. I doubt they have Uber either. I pulled up an Uber and I guess they had a few. I ordered one and it said it would be here in 2 minutes.
T- Izzie can you carry this bag please I don't feel good.
I- are you ok!!
T- yep I will be fine.
She took the bag even though it was big. I put my hand on my stomach because it hurt bad. We then headed downstairs. I was walking behind Izzie.
C- Goodmorning hun
Anthony shot his head up.
A- Taylor-
I cut him off.
T- Izzie and I will be staying at a hotel
I was still looking down. I could tell that Racheal and her husband were here too so I was kind of embarrassed.
R- You want to go talk about things.
T- no thank you I have to start getting ready for a shoot but thank you everyone for being nice to me.
I started tearing and I grabbed my stomach.
A- Taylor stop I'm sorry your not ok. Your stomach hurts you need to rest.
T- I'm fine.
And with that I walked out of the house and we got into the Uber.
Anthony's (POV)
After Taylor left I felt so bad I regretted it the second it slipped out of my mouth. I sat down on the bed and cried a little. I soon stopped and went to bed hoping I could talk to her tomorrow. When I woke up I had a headache but at the same time I remembered everything. I must have not been as drunk as I thought. I got up and went downstairs after changing. My parents were already awake and Racheal and Broc were in the kitchen with them.
R- here comes my little bro.
I laughed and then sat down to eat at the kitchen table. I decided to give Taylor time before I talked to her.
R- so Mom and dad were telling Broc and I about what they heard last night.