Part 16

T- Anthony!!
He just walked out of the house and I knew he left because I heard his lambo. I started crying. It must be the hormones and because Anthony was mad for no reason. I mean it's not even his kid. When Team 10 arrived I was still crying.
T- Erika can I talk to you?!!
E- what's wrong are you ok!!
We were already in her room.
T- Erika I am pregnant. I told Anthony and he punched a hole in the hole and then left!.
E- ok calm down are you going to tell Liam.
T- ya I have to it is his child.
E- ok we can go over there now and I will be with you.
T- ok thank you.
I calmed down and my eyes were still red from crying. 
J- Taylor are you ok?!!
T- ya I'm fine I will tell you guys tonight. We are going to go to Liam's for a few minutes.
J- ok be safe
We left and Erika was driving because my eyes were still foggy from crying. We soon arrived and Liam knew we were coming because I texted him. When we got to his room I knocked.
L- Hey Tay
He kissed me quick before he realized that I was crying.
L- What's wrong baby?
T- can you just sit down please.
He sat down.
T- ok I know we haven't talked much about this and we have been dating for like 3 weeks. But Liam I'm pregnant.
L-... Taylor I really like you I do but we can't have a baby.
T- Liam I can't have an abortion. I am not going to kill a child that you think of as an mistake. Ya the condom broke and we didn't have any intention to having a kid but it happened and it's not the babies fault.
L- then I'm breaking up with you.
I was shocked I got up and left. Erika was comforting me when we walked back to the car. We got back to the house and I sat in the car.
T- Erika I can't tell them. Not now.
E- Taylor you need to have all the help and they need to understand what you are going through. I will tell them it's ok.
We walked in the house and Erika yelled.
E- Team 10 meeting in the living room.
Everyone ended up piling up in the living room. Rocky wasn't here yet so that was good.
E- ok so as you guys know Taylor isn't feeling well. Well she went to the hospital today to get checked out. When she was there the doctor told her that she was.. uhh.. pregnant.
Everyone looked at me.
E- the good news is that she will be keeping the baby but the bad news is that Liam the father broke up with her because she wouldn't get an abortion.
That is when everyone looked at me with sad eyes. Anthony walked out of the room. I was crying a little but it wasn't that bad. I still can't believe Liam broke up with me just because I wouldn't get an abortion. Everyone hugged me and said that they are here for me. I walked up to Anthony's room and knocked.
A- come in!!!
I walked in.
T- sorry since I'm not sick I don't need to stay in your room I think Erika said that she would sleep with Jake and I can have her room till tomorrow. I just needed to grab my charger. I also sprayed so the room. And I am also sorry if I made you mad when I told you I just needed to tell someone.
A- no I'm sorry if I scared you when I punched the wall. I know I am dating Rocky and she was my first love, but I still care for you and you were my second love. Taylor I still love you but as a friend. I won't stop caring about you. I left the room because I couldn't believe Liam broke up with you just because you didn't want an abortion. So were friends?
I still wanted to be more then friends but he loved Rocky so I settled to be friends.
T- friends
I left the room and I was torn. I loved him more then a friend. I started crying and went to Jake's room. I was crying still when I knocked on the door.
J- come in!!
I walked in.
T- can I talk to Erika please.
J- ya sure
He walked over to me and hugged me and then left.
E- what wrong baby
T- Erika I am so sorry I am just an annoying friend. I always am crying. I can't do this anymore. Anthony.. he just wants to be friends and I love him. He said that Rocky was his first love and that I was his second. Erika I will always love home but he broke my heart. He just wants to be friends and it hurts.
I was bawling now in Erika's shoulder.
E- I know it is ok.
T- I know t is and I don't know why it hurts but I really can't stay here. I need to leave. I am just being annoying and I know it. I am so dramatic.
I started getting up to leave.
E- Taylor please stay your fine.
I left the room and I knew she was hurt but I couldn't I love Anthony and I can't see him with a girl like Rocky. I just can't. I walked to Erika's room after getting Izzie. We sat in Erika's room I was sitting on the ground while Izzie was sitting on the bed. She's worried about about me and scared but I gave her, her iPad while packed for good. I was crying. I couldn't stop. That's when I came across a photo of Ava. I picked the photo up and saw her big smile. God I missed that smile. I bawled holding the picture to my chest. But I couldn't do it anymore all the pain. So that is when I...