Part 24

We got back and we had an hour. I took off my heels and Anthony changed his outfit. The hair lady came over and her name was Olivia.
O- Hey Taylor what do you want me to do to your hair for the after party.
T- Just some basic curls please
O- ok
She took out my hairdo and just finished recurling my hair. When she was done Anna the makeup girl came over.
A- ok so what are you going to wear.
T- A blue jean dress.
A- ok
She started on my makeup. Anthony was sitting next to me just watching and playing on his phone.
A- ok I'm down you can go change now.
T- ok thank you.
Makeup

Hair

I got of the chair and told Anthony I would be back

I got of the chair and told Anthony I would be back. I then got changed into my dress and heels and walked out of the dressing room.
A- wow you look nice.
T- thank you.
A- here take your pills it's we are leaving in a bit.
I looked at him like do I have to.
A- yes you have to I know you think you feel fine now.
T- fine
I took the pills and then we headed to the party. I sent our driver to go pick up Jake and then guys so they should be here in a few minutes. Anthony and I waited outside while I had some pictures taken. They soon arrived.
E- dang my girl looks hot!!
T- have you looked in the mirror lately.
We laughed at each other and then walked into the club. We all got drinks and sat down. My modeling friends came over Haley and Layla and we talked and we all hung out with each other. A few hours later we were all drunk. And my friends were dancing.
A- let's dance babygirl.
T- hell ya
He grabbed my hand and we started dancing. I had my back against his front and we were grinding on each other. We were all next to each other like Jake and Erika, Haley and her boyfriend James, and then Layla and Aiden. That's when my favorite song came on.
H- ooo watch out this is Taylor's favorite song!!!
E- what do you mean.
L- just watch

I then stepped away from Anthony and started doing my thing. No one knew this but I learned how to dance before. The whole club formed a circle now and was just watching me. Pretty soon Haley and Layla joined me because we used to dance to the song when we went to shoots. Everyone was hollering and guys were whistling. I was having fun and that is when all three of us girls went to get our guys. We pulled them closer to us and we all got low. When the song ended everyone cheered. Then Anthony whispered.
A- god you are so amazing.
T- to bad you like someone else
A- really Taylor I love you. That's the girl I'm waiting for and will always wait for.
I stared in his eyes to see if he was lying but I couldn't see anything but fear.
T- I love you.
He looked me in the eyes and then kissed me. I missed him so much. He grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd. We jumped into his lambo and left. When we got back to the house he pushed me against the door while we were making out.
A- jump
I jumped and he carried me up to his room. He laid me on the bed and then you know the rest.

The next day I woke up and I had a huge headache. I slowly tried sitting up but I had pain on my stomach. It's been four days since the accident and I haven't really felt any pain until now. When I sat up I winced in pain. I must have been louder than I expected because Anthony woke up.
A- what's the matter.
T- nothing I'm fine.
I was now sitting up against the headboard. I then went to try and get up more so I could grab clothes but when I tried to sit up more I yelled ow. Anthony full on jumped up.
A- your not ok what's wrong.
T- it's just my stomach and my head it's killing me.
A- crap we had sex last night.
T- no shit Anthony
A- no I mean we had sex last night so you couldn't have taken your pills.
T- shit
He got up and grabbed a towel.
A- I will be back. Stay in the bed please.
He walked out of the room and came back shirtless but in sweatpants. He had a glass of water and some Tylenol. He handed it to me and I took it.
A- take your pills too.
T- what if I overdose!!?
He chuckled lightly.
A- the doctor said it was ok if you took one Aspirin or any other pain reliever if it was less then 600 grams. And that my friend is 100.
I took the rest of my pills and Anthony said I couldn't get out of bed today just so I can recover and not be in that much pain. I loved it he didn't want to see me get hurt.
A- I will be back with breakfast and then we are going to have a movie marathon.
T- Disney!!!!
Anthony laughed and walked out of my room. Izzie came back and ran in my room. She sat right next to me and told me everything about the to twins that Madison and Kyler had. I loved seeing how excited she was about the twins. She told me she had so much fun. Anthony then came in.
A- Izzie Taylor doesn't feel good so we are going to have a movie marathon do you want to watch with us.
I- ya!!
She said excited me and Anthony laughed.
I- is it Disney??!!
He smiled at me and said.
A- I guess.

Hey guys sorry I sucked at updating I got behind and then I got really sick and didn't feel like writing a chapter. Hope you enjoy this one and the many more that I wrote!!❤️