Part 44

May 20th wedding day!!
Today is finally the day!!! It is 6:00 in the morning and I am at the Team 10 house with my bridesmaids and Izzie. The boys went to a hotel. We all meant downstairs and there was Haley, Layla, Racheal, Erika, Sara, and Kristen. Everyone else in the family like Tony and Cindy are going to meet us at the garden.
H- omg I can't believe it's finally the day!!!
We had a really good healthy breakfast made by the chef and that it was when it was like 7. We have to go over the the garden around 10:30 because the wedding will start at 1:00. So we all sat down at the table and we were going to go over everything one last time.
R- ok so the caters and the guest will arrive probably around 12:00 and you have your dress upstairs.
H- and then I got a makeup artist and then the hair person coming around 12:20. In that time you will just have to put your dress on and then maybe a few touch ups and then your ready to go down the aisle!!
K- we already have the reception place set up and so it's decorated and everything.
T- ok well I am not walking in there until we get off the party bus.
After planning and everything it was 9:30. I woke Izzie up and I combed her hair back. We all decided that Anthony won't be able to see me until I walk around the corner and walk down the aisle. So we decided after the wedding we will take the wedding pictures and then go around to 2 different bars and then head back to the garden. I obviously won't be drinking because I am 7 months pregnant but hey it will still be fun. So I put Izzie's hair up and then put her in some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. It was 72 degrees out and we were going to get ready at the hotel next to the garden. Jake payed for the hotel so we had it all to ourselves for tonight and tomorrow. Just for guest and for the wedding party to spend the night. Kristen and her family will have one and then each other family will have their own if they chose to spend the night. We packed everything up in 2 cars and then drove to the hotel. When we officially got there it was 10:30 so we were right on time. The girls walked in first to make sure the boys weren't in the lobby.  When the coast was clear I walked in and we all want to Anthony and I's room for after the wedding. It was a king suite so we all spreaded out and set all the dresses up.  I took a shower shaved my legs and put new rose shampoo and conditioner in. It smelled so good. I got out and had a towel on my head and around my body. I put more rose lotion on my legs and over my body. I put a lacy white bra and thong. I put a robe on that said bride and then walked out. Some other girl took a shower and then pretty soon the makeup artist and the hair stylist came. It was 12:10 so they came a little bit earlier than expected and that is actually good because then we will have a little extra time. I was going to give Racheal my vows after she got ready. First they did Sara, then Haley, Layla, Racheal, Kristen, and then Izzie's. When I gave Racheal the vows it was 12:45. We were running a little bit behind but that's ok no need to rush and I am sure all the guest will understand if the wedding starts at 1:05 instead on 1:00.
Anthony's point of view
I haven't seen Taylor at all today. I know people will think I am just saying this because I am marrying her an everything but I really miss her. I need to see her smile. I haven't seen Taylor at all yesterday and now I have to wait to see her today. I am so excited to marry her because she is literally my life. I was now standing outside of the garden talking to the boys when I heard Racheal.
R- Anthony!!!
I turned around to see her in a light pink dress.
R- your princess sent me to give you her vows😂.
I chuckled slightly and reached into my coat pocket. I pulled out my vows that I have written her and gave them to Racheal.
R- ok boys get ready because we are running a bit behind and Taylor is getting her hair and makeup done as we speak so all she has to do is put her dress on and she will be ready to go.
She began walking away while I yelled.
A- hey sis. You look beautiful today!!
She smiled and walked back inside. I smiled slightly while I u folded the vows and read.
Dear Anthony,
Today is finally the day I get to marry you. We have been through every bad thing together and I want you to know how much I love you. I remember that first day we meant each other. Although you were dating someone at the time and I really didn't care what you thought but I knew right then and there we were meant to be. I have seen every Disney movie probably on this earth and I know you believe that. I have read that no matter how bad a problem is anyone will soon get their happy ever after. And I guess my time has came. May 20th will always be the happiest day of my life because I get to marry my kind hearted, crazy loving, best friend. Bit only because of you but because I am having our baby!!! Prince or princess he or she will always be apart of us. Anthony Trujillo you have made me the happiest woman on earth and I want you to know no matter what happens I will always love you.
P.S. none of this probably made sense and you should no that, that is my problem in writing long papers😂. I love you forever and always.!!