Part 18

Anthony's (POV)
T- Anthony I'm coming out in a towel!!
Why would she need to tell me that? She then walked out and started looking for her clothes. I looked down at my phone. I couldn't focus on my phone. She was so beautiful I couldn't stop staring at her. She then went back in the bathroom and came out dressed.
T- so what are we going to watch?
A- The Purge
T- Anthony you know I hate scary movies.
A- I know that's why we're watching it😂
I wanted to be friends with Taylor because if I marry Rocky then I want her to be there to help calm me down if I get mad or worried. I loved watching her get scared. I wanted to put my arm around her but I can't. I am going to get married with Rocky. I know it sounds like I spend to much time with Taylor and I flirt with her a lot. But the thing is, I will always love Taylor. I am not the guy who just breaks up with the girl and not give a shit about her after. I still care for my exes that were kind and cared about others. That is only because there had to be some reason I went out with the girl. So why just never talk to her again and then when she hooks up with another guy I won't call her a bitch or slut because that would mean I would have gone out with a bitch or a slut. I know this isn't making sense but when I think about it in my head it kinda does. Anyways I still care and love Taylor it is just that Rocky and I have been together for a long time and I do love her. Ya she can be mean to other girls and ya there are times I can't really stand her being mean but I do. About a quarter into the movie Taylor ran to the bathroom. She threw up. Then she came back.
A- you ok?
T- ya
We then started watching the movie again. Rocky said she isn't here yet so I decided to stay with Taylor. About half through the Taylor rolled over with her arm across my chest. I slightly chuckled and finished watching the movie. When I finished I was so tired. I decided to sleep next to Taylor because I couldn't motivate myself to get up. I know that may sound like an excuse but if I am being honest it's not.
This is what they looked like.

Taylor's (POV)When I woke up I noticed Anthony was sleeping also

Taylor's (POV)
When I woke up I noticed Anthony was sleeping also. He must have fell asleep after the movie. I slowly got up to get in the shower. When I got down I walked out and Anthony must have left. I then remembered that in 3 days Victorious Secret is having a photo shoot and I have to go. Good thing I only have a little bump. I put my hair up in a messy bun and dressed in this.

I then walked out of my room and into Izzies

I then walked out of my room and into Izzies. She wasn't there so she was probably downstairs eating. I was in front of the stairs about to walk down when I heard Rocky.
R- I saw you slept with my boyfriend you hoe.
T- Rocky we both just fell asleep we were watching a movie. We are just friends.
R- ya but I know you want him. But you know what you can't have him. He loves me not some slut.
She was not right in front of me.
T- you know what Rocky your just jealous. Your jealous because you probably see that he likes me more than you.
And with that she pushed me. She pushed hard enough where I went down the stairs. When I got to the bottom I heard Jake.
J- Rocky!!
And with that everything went dark.
Anthony's (POV)
When I woke up Taylor was in the shower. I decided that I should leave because I had to go brush my teeth and also shower. When I got to my room Rocky was laying on my bed.
A- hey babe.
She came up for a kiss.
She wanted to gm farther but I couldn't I had to shower and get downstairs because Jake said he wanted to make a video. I backed off and got in the shower. When I was done brushing my teeth and changing I started looking for the ring. I decided to propose to Rocky today. I lasted the night with Taylor as friends and I think it went pretty good. Right when I found it I heard Jake yell.
J- Rocky!!
I ran out of my room and saw Rocky by the stairs I was kinda relieved that Rocky wasn't hurt. So I kinda slowed down until I saw Taylor. She was unconscious lying on the ground.
R- baby she's ok
I couldn't stop looking down at the bottom where she was lying. I had tears going down my face.
R- babe look at me.
She took her hand and faced my face so it was looking at her. I looked her in the eyes and I sadly shook my head no.
A- leave
And with that I ran down the stairs to Taylor. Erika called 911 and Jake was holding her. I picked Taylor up bridal style and carried her out of the house. I laid her on the stretcher and the paramedics took her away. We all got in the Tesla and drove as fast as we could to the hospital. When we got there they said she was still unconscious and we could go to her room. When we got there is sat next to the bed. I grabbed her hand.
A- I'm sorry
I cried. Later when I calmed down I posted something on instagram.
@imanthonytrujillo

Like by 1.6 million people
@imanthonytrujillo- I am so sorry Taylor. Everyone keep my friend in your prayers tonight.😥🙏❤️
Fan123- what happened!!🙏
Number1- #tanthony??❤️
-1 million more comments-