Part 6

It was July 4th and I woke up around 7. The kids weren't up yet so I started getting ready because Jake told us we could go to his place around 9. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I did my makeup like this.

 I did my makeup like this

And my outfit

When Ava woke up it was 8 so we had one hour left

When Ava woke up it was 8 so we had one hour left. I fed Ava and then I gave her, her outfit she should where.

I then let her watch her favorite movie for a little while so I could explain to the vlog what I was going to do today

I then let her watch her favorite movie for a little while so I could explain to the vlog what I was going to do today. "Hey guys so today Ava gets to meet Team 10. She doesn't know it because it is a surprise so I want you guys to see her reaction when we get to the Team 10 house. I will see you y'all later. 💋" I then grabbed Izzie and changed her into this.

By now it was 8:45 so I started packing the diaper bag and Ava's medicine

By now it was 8:45 so I started packing the diaper bag and Ava's medicine. I then brought them all down to the car and I turned my vlog camera on. When we got to their gate Ava started jumping up and down. When I pulled up I took Izzie out of the car and Ava was already at the front door. I smiled and walked to the door with her. I knocked two times and then heard someone hollering. A second later Jake Paul opened the door and Ava went running.
T- I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that I had to bring another kid.
J- that's ok and are you Ava's Mom?
T- umm no I am Ava's older sister
J- ok nice to meet you how about we meet in the living room so you guy can meet everyone and we can get to know you guys better
T- great
So we walked in and Jake took Izzie from me so I didn't have to carry her. I tried to tell him I was fine with carrying her but he insisted. When we got to the living room Ava's face lit up even more. We walked in and everyone stood up.
J- Ava you know everyone right!?
A- yes!!
J- awesome I will just introduce everyone to you sister then😉 Taylor this is Justin Roberts.
We hugged and then Jake introduced everyone else except for Anthony I think he said.
J- Anthony Trujillo and is girlfriend are out shopping right now I think but he should be back in a minute I told him that you guys were here and he said ok heading there now
T- ok
J- so can you tell us about Ava?
T- ya but Ava can you go make Izzie a bottle please
A- yep
She then left and I turned back to the group.
T- So Ava has stage 4 leukemia. There is no cure so they gave us medication for her to take so she doesn't have all the symptoms that bad. So I was told she had about a month to live and so that would mean she has about 4 days left. I don't really like talking about it in front of her because it makes me sad so then she gets sad. And that is about it.
J- I am so sorry this has to happen to you guys but I am glad she picked to hangout with us
With that Ava came back and gave me the bottle. I said thank you and then grabbed Izzie out of her car seat. That is when Anthony came back.
A- bro were back
J- ya were in the living room
Anthony walked in and saw us.
J- Anthony this is Ava and this is Taylor Moore.
Anthony hugged Ava and then came to hug me. When he hugged me I felt warm but maybe I was cold or something. Anthony said nice to meet you and then I sat back down to pick up Izzie.
J- so Ava can you tell us about yourself.
A- yes!! I live in an apartment I love living with my sisters. TayTay says Mom is on vacation because she is really working hard to support me and my sisters so it's just me and Tay and Izzie!!!! I watch your guys videos all the time and I love you!!!
J- awwww😂!!
I was about to cry because I forgot that I lied to Ava about our parents. It's just because I didn't want her to feel like they didn't want us or her. So I told her that Mom is working very hard for us. It is about 5 so Jake asked Ava if she wanted to go to the store to pick up fireworks and I said that I would stay here so she could go have fun and that I was going to stay here with Izzie. I gave Jake $200 so he could go ahead and get anything. He said that I didn't have to but I wanted to. Anthony offered to stay here and make some dinner so when they get back they can eat at 6. So everyone left except for me, Anthony, and Rocky. Erika also stayed just because she said that between her and I Rocky can be a bitch and that we could just hangout. So when they left we went to the kitchen where Anthony said he was "cooking." I sat down at the kitchen island and left Izzie in the living room because she was sleeping.
E- Erika A- Anthony T- Taylor R- Rocky
E- so Taylor what actually happened to you parents
T- what do you mean
A- I think she means if you don't mind telling us the truth about your parents. She probably saw you tearing up when Ava was telling us the story. You don't have to tell us the truth.
E- ya sorry that's what I meant but don't worry I didn't see you crying I just thought that it wasn't the truth because of you face when she talked about you parents. Maybe Anthony was the only one who noticed you tearing up😉.
R- that's my boyfriend so you can't have him
I turned around to face Erika and we started laughing. Anthony was looking around the kitchen.
A- where are the pans
T- 😂 Anthony do you even know how to cook.
R- duh ya he said he could don't be a bitch.
E- your a bitch and be nice she is a guest.
A- no it's ok I really don't know how to cook I just said that😂 so we can just order food and then put them on plates and just say I made it.
We all laughed except Rocky. Anthony is actually really hot. I know he has a girlfriend but I can't help but fall for him.
A- hey babe why don't you go and get ready at your house and come back around 9 for the party.
R- whatever
She got up and left. We ordered Chinese food and then we went to the movie room and Erika and I decided we should watch Gossip Girl. I can already tell we are going to be best friends. I was holding Izzie.
T- Do you guys think I dressed up to much for the occasion?
A- no you look beautiful
E- no you look great
I laughed because they said it at the same time and I blushed because Anthony said I looked beautiful. Erika laughed and turned to a beat red Anthony.
E- I totally ship it😁

Comment if you like the book so far and what I should do more in the book please and thanks again for reading😁❤️