Part 43

December 30
We arrived in California 3 days ago. Things have been good. Today marks my first trimester so Anthony and I were planning on telling the fans today. Racheal said she would be at the house around 9:00 and right now it was 8:30. Anthony is downstairs getting the camera ready while I am fixing and double checking my hair and makeup.
A- babe you look fine let's go!!
T- fine I'm done
I finished my final touch and then walked downstairs with him. We told the fans and then after shutting the camera off I posted on Instagram.
@taylormoore

Liked by 2.36 million people
@taylormoore- First comes ❤️ second comes 💍 third comes a 👶🏽 in a baby carriage!! 1 month pregnant!!
@imanthonytrujillo- ❤️❤️so much love😘
@jakepaul- finally gonna be an uncle to the most adorable child!!😍
@erikacostell- can't wait!!👶🏽💍
@fan123- omg!!!!! Tony's a dad!!

@imanthonytruijllo

Liked by 3 million people @imanthonytrujillo- what do you guys think prince or princess!!!🍼🤴👸#1month@jakepaul- definitely prince😁🤴@erikacostell- ^think you meant princess 👸💁🏽‍♀️@taylormoore- Ava says Niece but I have to go with PRINCE!! @t...

@imanthonytrujillo- what do you guys think prince or princess!!!🍼🤴👸#1month
@jakepaul- definitely prince😁🤴
@erikacostell- ^think you meant princess 👸💁🏽‍♀️
@taylormoore- Ava says Niece but I have to go with PRINCE!!
@tanthony4ever- princess 👑

We laughed at a few comments when we heard the door open.
T- Racheal!!!
R- 😂 I didn't want to be to loud because I didn't know who was sleeping!!
Anthony hugged Racheal and we walked into the kitchen. Racheal set a whole bunch of magazines and binders down on the kitchen table and sighed.
R- those weigh a lot!!
I laughed.
R- ok so Anthony what are you doing today??
A- well since you probably will kick me out of the kitchen probably take all the food outside and hangout with Jake and the other guys. Oh ya and I will take Izzie so she doesn't bother you guys.
T- thanks babe but she can stay in here she won't have anything to do out there.
A- well we will have Tydus come and play. They are the same age.
T- ok but bring her in if you don't want to watch her.
He shook his head and chuckled.
A- ok tell if you need anything.
He kissed me quick before he headed upstairs to wake Izzie. I texted Erika to let her know if she wanted to help then we are in the kitchen. She just read it and didn't respond so maybe she was busy.
R- ok so first we need to set a date.
T- ok well I am supposed to be due in August and I want to have the wedding before that.
R- ok but what kind of dress did you want.
T- I like the long sleeve ones.
R- ya you should have your wedding in May because then it won't be to hot like in June and might not be as rainy as April.
T- that will be around 5 months pregnant so ya I like that so what about May 20th?
R- well it's up to you!
T- ya let's do it.
We spent hours planning the wedding. So far we picked out the bridesmaids dresses, my dress, the flower girl dress, the ring bearers suit, the flowers, and the wedding invitations. We planned on having about 400 people. I am going to ask Haley and Layla to be my maids of honor because they were my first best friends ever since I became a model and even though I kinda have been sidetracked from modeling right now they still want to hangout. I am going to have Racheal, Kristen, and Erika.
T- Racheal would you like to be one of my bridesmaids?
R- of course!!
T- great. I was thinking I have 5 bridesmaids lined up and then I want Izzie for a flower girl and then maybe Tydus to be the ring bearer??
R- ok now we need to know what Anthony wants.
We laughed and got up to go outside.
T- boys we need help!!
I didn't know where they were so I just bought I would yell. The all came running up while Racheal and I were sitting at the picnic table.
T- Anthony who did you want as you groomsman.
A- ok well Jake as a best man and then Logan, Chad, Billy, Tyler, and Zach.
He was counting them all out on his fingers and looking up to think. I laughed at how funny he looked. He looked down and smiled.
A- I think that's it.
T- good now I need one more bridesmaids😂.
Chad- well I'm sure if you need one more that Sara wouldn't mind.
T- you know what I will have her. I mean we might not talk all the time but she's really nice.
By now the boys all sat with us by the picnic table and Izzie climbed up on my lap.
R- what about a theme??
I- princess party!!
We all laughed.
T- well how about a Disney theme. I mean like since it will be like a happily ever after.
R- I love it we can start looking at decorations when time gets closer. Ok last question, where should we have it??
I looked up at Anthony so he could decide because I feel like I have decided everything so far.
A- I don't know maybe outside for the ceremony and then inside for the reception.
T- ya that's good but where should we have the ceremony and reception. We have around 400 people coming.
R- how about at that big garden here in California?? (Don't know if there is one I made it up)
T- ya and then next to it is the big garden house
J- bro that's like a mansion!!
T- that's the point! Well I was thinking we could have more celebs there like YouTubers and just other people we have meant over the years.
A- ya I like that
R- ok
It was by now 7:30 and we all went to the kitchen to eat. After eating I tucked Izzie in and then I walked into the bedroom where Anthony was laying down. I changed and did all my bathroom stuff and laid down. I kissed Anthony and he obviously wanted more.
A- baby!!
T- I know I would love to too but I just don't want to risk losing the baby even though the doctor told me I could.
A- fine goodnight
T- goodnight love you

Hey guys so my last 3 chapters will be skipping time so like skipping to the wedding and everything hope you enjoy!!