Part 14

I woke up and went to grab one of Liam's sweatshirt. I grabbed one and then put the jean shorts I packed on. When I grabbed my phone I had numerous missed phone calls and text messages from Jake and Erika. I walked out of his room and saw Liam standing in the kitchen shirtless. He was making pancakes. I walked in the kitchen and took his mug of coffee out of his hand. I took a sip of the coffee and he smiled at me.
L- good morning baby
T- good morning
I kissed him while I hopped off of the counter and sat on the bar stool. Liam gave me three pancakes and we both started eating. Ava came out of the room around 8. I fed her some pancakes and then we all chilled on the couch. I got another phone call from Jake so I left Izzie and Liam in the living room and went to his room.
T- Hello
J- OMG Taylor you can't do that. We were all worried that you might have died or something.
T- well I'm not. Izzie and I are at Liam's.
J- ok come back though so we can talk.
T- Jake I don't want to talk to Anthony. Or Rocky.
J- Fine but we miss you so come back and you can hangout with Erika.
T- fine but I'm bringing Liam.
J- ok bye.
I hung up and went to get Liam and Izzie.
T- Liam can you come hangout with us at the Team 10 house please?
L- sure but I have to leave by 1 because I got to go to work.
T- ok thank you and I can't wait for you to meet my bestie.
He smiled and went to change. I helped Izzie change and then we left. We got to the house and I walked in.
T- hey E I'm back.
I yelled because I didn't know where she was. She then came running down the stairs.
E- omg T you can't do that to me. I thought you died or something.
T- I'm sorry
We hugged and then I introduced Liam and Erika.
T- so Erika this is Liam.
E- ohh you weren't lying when you said he was hot.
I knew my cheeks were a bright red so I started walking to the kitchen. When I was walking into it I noticed Jake, Anthony, and Rocky in there. I turned back around and walked to the living room.
T- Liam come cuddle please!!
I heard Erika and Liam laugh before they both entered with Izzie. Liam laid next to me on the love sack and Izzie and Erika laid on the couch. We needed up watching Gossip girl for awhile. I was glad the boys were giving me a break or waiting for my boyfriend to leave before they started asking questions. It was now 12 and we just got done with our 4th episode.
L- sorry babe but I should go and get ready for work so I'm not late.
T- ok text me when your off.
He kissed me goodbye and then left. I would say 6 minutes later the boys and Rocky decided to show themselves.
J- Anthony said he will make us food if you guys are hungry.
I- ya!!!!
Me and Erika looked at each other and we started laughing. I knew we both were recalling the first night we meant.
R- don't laugh at my boyfriend
T- really you don't even deserve a guy like Anthony m.
I could tell Izzie was getting scared because she came and sat by me.
J- I know what you girls were thinking and he actually learned how to cook😂
We started laughing again. We all then walked to the kitchen to hangout there and keep Anthony company while he cooked. I stayed behind for a sec just to turn the tv off and just because I knew that Erika would save me a seat so I didn't have to crowd everyone. When j started to walk into the kitchen Anthony stopped me.
A- can we talk?
T- Anthony I really don't want to right now maybe tonight.
I was still kinda mad at him. Because he didn't even care that Rocky cheated on him and because he didn't stand up for me when Rocky was calling me a bitch. We then walked into the kitchen and Anthony started cooking. When we were all done eating which was around 7 I decided to go upstairs to unpack my bag. When I got up there I opened the door. I couldn't believe what I just saw. Rocky was in my room just lounging on the bed.
T- what the hell are you doing in my room!!
R- oh Jake didn't tell you this is my room now.
T- Jake!! You have .5 seconds to get up here now before I start throwing punches.
Jake then came followed by Anthony and Chad.
J- what Taylor.
T- you know what. Why the hell is Rocky in my room!!
Jake walked into the room and saw Rocky laying there.
J- shit!! I forgot to tell you Rocky is going to spend the next 3 nights here because she got kicked out of her apartment for being to loud.
T- wow ok and where do you expect me to sleep??
R- in a dog cage.
T- Rocky I would suggest for you to shut up before I decide to hit something.
J- ok chill girls. Taylor I thought you could maybe-
T- ya whatever I'm sure I can stay with Liam I'm sorry if I am acting dramatic I really don't feel good.
J- no wait we can just have you sleep with Erika!!
E- ya stay with me so we can have sleepovers every night!!
Erika yelled from downstairs. I agreed and went to Erika's room. I laid my stuff down and then walked out of her room. That is when I ran into the one guy I was trying to avoid talking to.
A- can we please talk now.
T- fine
I walked into his room and sat down on one of his office chairs. And that is when he sat down on the bed and looked at me in my eyes.
A- Taylor I am going tot ask Rocky to marry me tomorrow.