Part 15

I started tearing up thinking of my former best friend will be getting married to a girl who calls other girls bitches and cheats on him. I stayed silent for a little while.
T- so you really don't care that she cheated on you.
A- well to be honest I cheated too.
I was getting mad but I was also heartbroken. Even though I have a boyfriend I don't want to see Anthony getting hurt by Rocky.
T- you really want to do this.
A- ya I think it's right.
T- Anthony I really don't think you should do this because your obviously not sure about it if you think it is right.
A- Taylor I know it is right and I want my friend to help me and support me.
T- oh so now you want to be friends after everything your girlfriend as done to me and Izzie you now want to be friends.
A- listen Tay I am sorry for not standing up for you when Rocky was calling you a bitch. And I am really sorry that she hurt Izzie. I just want my friend back.
I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Anthony was holding my hair back and I soon stopped.
T- thank you I'm going to lay downstairs
I slowly walked to the couch with a charger, water bottle, and my phone. I decided to sleep down here because I didn't want to get Erika sick if I had the flu. It was now 8:30 and Izzie was sleeping and Team 10 was hanging out outside. I really didn't feel good so I ran to the bathroom. I began throwing up again. I slowly walked back to the couch to lay down again. I then must have fallen asleep. I slowly woke up to someone carrying me somewhere. When my eyes got used tot he dark I noticed that it was Anthony. I then closed my eyes again because as long as it wasn't a kidnapper or some stranger I was safe.

I woke up in a bed. I looked around and noticed it was Anthony's bed. But Anthony wasn't in the room. So I knew that he went to Rocky's room. I ran to the bathroom in the hallway and threw up again.
A- you should probably go to the doctor today to get some medicine.
Anthony said when he walked into the bathroom and wiped my mouth.
T- you know you didn't have to bring me up the stairs and let me sleep on your bed. I would have been fine on the couch.
A- it wasn't a big deal that's what a friend would do right?
I laughed.
T- ya Anthony right but I haven't forgave you yet😂
He laughed and then got up and left. I made a doctors appointment and then went downstairs to eat. Erika was down there too.
T- I know you don't have to say yes but can you watch Izzie today I really don't feel good and I have a doctors appointment at 4:30. I don't want to get her sick if I have the flu.
E- ya no problem get better T
I left and went up to Rocky's room. I knocked and Anthony opens the door shirtless.
T- sorry if I interrupted something but Anthony can I stay in your room for the day so I don't get anyone sick. I promise I will disinfect your room later after I get meds.
A- sure don't worry about it though.
I walked to his room and laid in the bed. I must have fell asleep again because when I woke up Anthony was in his room getting clothes.
T- Anthony you shouldn't be in here I don't want to get you sick.
A- I don't care if you do Tay.
He sat down on the bed and I scooted away. He laughed and pulled me closer. I got to admit it was pretty awkward but I felt better.
A- have you ate today.
T- ya a granola bar😂 why what time is it??
I looked over at the clock and it was 4:15!!
T- shit I got to go!!
I jumped out of his arms and went to Erika's room to change. I said by and that I was going to the doctors. When I got to the hospital I sat in the waiting room and waited tell my name was called.
N- Taylor Moore?
I stood up and followed the nurse in the room.
N- so what is the problem.
T- I think I have the flu. I have been puking and I get really bad headaches.
N- ok the doctor will be with you soon.
A few minutes later the doctor came in. Told me that she is going to give me an ultrasound.
A few minutes later she came back and told me the results.
D- Taylor you are 7 weeks pregnant. Congratulations. Would you like to go over options for your pregnancy.
To be honest I was shocked I mean me and Liam always wore protection.
T- no thank you doctor I already know that I want to keep the baby.
I couldn't kill a living baby. I already lost Ava.
D- ok here is the ultrasound photo for you. I will be back to give you some vitamins.
She left and I sat there so shocked. How am I going to tell Liam? How am I going to tell anyone? The doctor came back and gave me some vitamins and told me when I should take them. She also told me that the morning sickness will end around the end of the month. We also made more appointments and I have to go back in another 2 weeks.
T- thank you doctor
D- good luck
I walked out of the hospital and headed home. But first I stopped I McDonald's drive thru to get a milkshake and food. When I got home I was deciding who to tell first. I know I should probably tell Liam first but I need someone's help and support. I walked to the kitchen and sat down to eat. Anthony walked in.
A- hey how did your appointment go today
T- good umm where is everyone?
A- they went to Logan's to prank him. I didn't want you to come home and worry about where we were since your sick.
T- actually Anthony can I tell you something as a friend?
I could tell he was worried because it was written all over his face.
A- ya are you ok.
T- ya but you can't tell anyone until I figure everything thing out promise.
A- promise.
T- ok Anthony...I'm pregnant.
Anthony turned around and slammed his fist into the wall.