Part 29

We stopped at a house?
T- what are we doing?!
Anthony looked over and smiled.
A- we are staying at my house.
T- you live in Ohio!!
A- ya
T- I'm not even wearing clean clothes or I'm not even ready!!
A- you look fine your just meeting my family.
I hurried and finished my makeup. I got out and took Izzie out of her car seat. This is what we were wearing.

(Without glasses)I put Izzie's hair up and my hair up

(Without glasses)
I put Izzie's hair up and my hair up. My hair is long brown. When I put it up in the pony it goes to the middle of my back.
T- are you sure I look ok. I would have dressed up more if you would have told me.
A- you look amazing now let's go their waiting.
I was kind of hesitant until Anthony took my hand and I held Izzie's. Anthony walked in first and then I was still holding Izzie's hand.
A- We're here!!
Immediately Anthony was hugging a girl that I am guessing was his mom.
??- hey smalls
That was his dad probably. Me and Izzie stood in the back kinda awkward.
??- oh I thought Rocky was coming.
I kinda flashed out because it brought back memories but I didn't cry in front of her.
A- Taylor are you ok.
T- ya totally.
He looked at me worriedly and then introduced me to his mom Cindy, dad Tony, and then sister Racheal. I hugged them.
C- so is this your kid?
She asked me kinda worried. I looked over at Anthony and that's when he kinda felt bad.
A- no mom I'm going to get the suit cases Taylor want to come?
I smiled and then we walked back out.
A- I'm sorry I totally forgot to explain everything I thought it would be to confusing over text message. I will explain them everything when we get settled upstairs and before the rest of my family get here.
T- you have more family coming??
A- ya but don't change you look beautiful no matter what.
I took one more depression pill and he looked at me kinda sad.
T- stop I'm fine it's not your fault.
I- I want up.
I laughed and said not now I have to carry our bags. Anthony then picked her up and smiled at her.
A- I have more muscles so I can carry you both.
I playfully hit his arm and he laughed. We walked back in the house and Cindy saw Anthony carrying Izzie she smiled and we went to his room. We laid everything out.
A- I will be back I'm going to go clear things up and then come down whenever your done. My mom said Izzie could have the guest room.
T- tell them don't pity me I'm really fine it just brought back memories.
He kissed me and then left.
Anthony's (POV)
I went down the stairs and my family was in the kitchen getting food ready.
C- I'm sorry I thought you were bringing Rocky.
A- ok but we need to talk all of us. First off we can't say Rocky's name. So I used to date Rocky and then me and Taylor were friends. Taylor and I dated before I got back with Rocky. So one day we were at the Team 10 house and I was hanging out with Rocky. Rocky wasn't going to be home and so me and Taylor were watching a movie in her room. We both fell asleep and the next day I went to my room. Rocky came in and we talked for awhile until she said she was going to get water. That's when I heard Jake yell Rocky. I ran out of my room to see what was happening. That's when I saw Rocky at the top of the stairs and Taylor unconscious at the bottom. Taylor was a month pregnant with her ex. I told Rocky to leave after hearing that she pushed Taylor down the stairs. Taylor had a miscarriage because of the fall and then was in coma for a few hours. We pressed charges and Rocky got 3 months in jail. So I know you guys didn't know so it's not your fault but we shouldn't ask about Rocky or talk about her kid.
R- omg I feel bad. But, Izzie and Taylor looks a like. They have good fashion. I like her and we don't even know each other yet.
C- omg I thought Rocky was different. I feel so bad that Taylor had to go through that.
A- ya I know I tell her sorry everyday sometimes just because it was my fault. But anyways she doesn't want any pity or something cause she says she is ok sometimes I don't believe her but she's strong. The child is Taylor's little sister Izzie. Her parents abandoned her when she was 18 she's 20 now. Ok and then her other sister died at the age 4 of cancer. So we probably shouldn't talk about that either. She has come long way and I love her so I don't bother the extra problems that come a long.
T- wow is smalls whipped?!!
I laughed.
Taylor's (POV)
After I got down laying everything out I put Izzie's stuff in the guest room and I took her shoes off. I took mine off and I had no show socks on. After we were done I sprayed myself and looked in the mirror. We both then walked downstairs. I felt kind of weird because everyone was staring at me.
T- guys I'm really ok I promise.
C- ok hunny.
Me and Izzie sat down next to Racheal.
R- I love your sweatshirt where did you get it!!
T- thank you. I got it online. Every shirt saves a dog. So, I kinda got like 7 different ones.
They all laughed. Anthony and I were playing outside. I changed into this with my swimsuit under because Anthony said that we might get in.

 I changed into this with my swimsuit under because Anthony said that we might get in

And then I changed Izzie into this also with her swimsuit just in case.

It was just me and Anthony outside and Izzie was inside because Cindy said that she was going to introduce her to her family