Part 7

Anthony playfully hit Erika. Thank god the bell rang because it was getting really awkward😂. Anthony walked to the door and got the Chinese food. When he got back Jake texted Anthony that they were on their way home. So we all talked and laughed with each other while putting food on the plates and setting the table.  The door opened and everyone walked in.
Ava- Tay look what I got from the store
I turned around to face her and screamed while jumping. Because she had a toy trantula. When I jumped up I must have been closer to Anthony then I thought I was because Anthony ended up catching me bridal style.
J+E- you may kiss the bride😂
I got down from Anthony's arms.
T- Sorry Anthony I didn't realize I was that close to you.
We just blushed and Jake changed the subject.
J- wow bro I didn't know you could actually cook I just agreed with you because I thought you wanted to hangout with Taylor😉😏.
Anthony then punched Jake in the arm and we sat down to eat. When we got done eating it was 7 and not really that dark but we decided we could go to the beach and make a fire. I could tell that Ava was getting a little tired since she never had a nap but I knew she wanted to stay awake and would never take a nap now. I stood up and started doing the dishes while the rest were cleaning up the table. We then changed into bathing suits except me because I had to stay out with Izzie. We left and when we got there I grabbed the s'more items. Ava asked me if she could get in and I said ya but only if other people would be with her and only stay where she could touch. I was sitting next to the fire with Izzie when Anthony and Rocky came to sit by me. I was smiling when I was watching Team 10 play in the water. I couldn't help but tear up thinking of the day when Ava dies and hoping that she will never forget this. I put the sleeping Izzie in her car seat and got up to grab the guitar that Chad brought. Chad can't actually play the guitar he just brought it because he said that fires on the beach always has someone who sings songs. Little did they know I could sing. Ava always loved my singing when she was younger and my parents fought I would sing to her to calm her down. I grabbed the guitar and sat down back on the blanket. I started singing to the song Love Story by Taylor Swift.
T- "And I said Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think"
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said..
When I was singing the whole time Anthony kept staring at me and that's when I noticed Rocky left and and everyone came up to listen.
T- "Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say yes"
Oh, oh,
Oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you."
When I was done everyone was shocked.
E- omg you are really and I mean really good
T- thanks I make some YouTube videos and they really like it when I just end up singing.
J- you vlog!!
By then it was about 8:30 so we headed back to the Team 10 house for fireworks. I was getting really tired but if Ava was happy then I was. When we got to the house they all went outside.
T- Jake is it ok if I just sit in here to watch them because I kinda want Izzie to go to bed and they might be to loud for her.
J- Ya that's ok
So they all went outside and I fed Izzie and changed her diaper. I was rocking Izzie so she could go to bed when I heard a door open. It was Anthony!!
A- I just came in to make sure you don't need anything and to go to the bathroom.
T- oh ok well I am fine and thanks
A- no problem
He then went to the bathroom and when he came back I was dozing off. He must of saw.
A- hey why don't you go upstairs and sleep in my bed for the night. I can just sleep down here.
T- no you guys have done enough for us but thanks I think we should get back to our apartment.
A- no really it's fine I'm sure Team 10 won't mind because they like love you guys.
T- fine if it is fine with you but you don't need to sleep down here you can sleep in your bed and I can sleep on the floor.
A- no you get the bed and I will sleep on the floor because you are the guest. I will just tell Jake to put Ava in Erika's room because they can just sleep in Jake's room.
T- ok thank you but Ava can just sleep with me.
A- oh ya I guess so but you need your beauty sleep and Erika's room is right next to mine so Ava can come in if she gets scared or something.
He then walked over to me and took Izzie out of my hands. He was so cute with babies and then he took the car seat and brought it up to the room while I slowly followed. When he put Izzie on the ground next to the bed I asked if I could use his bathroom. He said ya. I took my makeup off the best I could with water.
A- here
He through me one of his sweatshirts. I said thank you and then went in the bathroom to change. I can back out and he was sitting on the bed. It was 10 and he said that he texted Jake that we were staying and to put Ava in Erika's room. I looked over at Anthony and he was staring. All of a sudden....

Authors note
-comment
-vote
-please follow my account and if you have any questions HMU😁