Part 40

E- Jake!! What the hell!!
I looked over at her and pushed the cart over where she was. I glanced over in the hole and I saw the guys. They made a toilet paper fort!!
I- I want to do that
T- you guys are bad influence
We laughed and we got done with shopping at Walmart. Ok we weren't really done it was more like the guys got us kicked out but ya we weren't in Walmart now. We aren't going to Target since it was already 4 and us girls needed to get ready. So we headed back home. When we got there I helped Izzie out and Erika and I went to get ready. I just curled my and wore this outfit.

E- oohh is Taylor looking to get laid😂😍

T- does he love the color red that much😂
E- girl he loves it
We laughed and went downstairs because it was 5:40. We couldn't find the guys but we weren't that worried. Us girls just sat in the kitchen hoping they would be back before 6 because Erika made the reservation for 6:10. Around 5:50 all the boys walked in.
T- where were you guys?!!
J- Damn Taylor your looking fine.
He obviously was joking but I could see Anthony looking me up and down.
J- And my baby is so damn beautiful and sexy.
He quickly added. We laughed and the boys went to get ready. They soon came down just in time to get in the car. We hurried to the restaurant and so sat down. We order our drinks and just talked.
Sarah- so did you guys like plan to have a baby??
Anthony and I looked at each other.
T- well I guess we haven't talked much about it and no we didn't intend on having a baby but I'm happy.
We ordered our food and started eating it. When we got home I was really tired. I fell asleep in the car but Jake decided to wake me back up. I slowly walked in the car and told everyone I was going to bed. I went upstairs in my room and changed into and oversized sweatshirt and short shorts. I laid down and soon went to bed.
3 days later December 23
I woke up in bed with Anthony. When I sat up I quickly ran to his bathroom to throw up again. A few minutes later Anthony woke up and saw me sitting in the bathroom.
A- Are you ok!!
T- morning sickness.
He got less worried and I stood up to brush my teeth.
A- we are leaving at 10:00 so we get to Ohio on Christmas Eve and then we can stay there until December 26.
T- ok I packed for Izzie and I last night so all we have to do is get ready.
He nodded and went to go change. I changed into a hoodie and leggings so I was comfortable on the plane. I didn't put any makeup on and I was ready. It was 9:00 and we had an hour left but wanted to get to the airport around 9:30. I went and woke Izzie up. She got up and put a Jake Paul hoodie on and then some joggers. I rolled our luggage and just when I got to the stairs I heard Anthony.
A- Taylor!! Really you can't carry heavy stuff.
T- it's fine they aren't that heavy.
A- no I am going to take them to the car.
T- whatever
I walked Izzie down the stairs and we ate breakfast. I took my vitamins and we all got in the van and drove to the airport. When we got in the plane I had to sit next to Izzie just to make sure she was ok. Izzie doesn't like planes but she will go on them. About half way through the ride I got up to go to the bathroom to throw up. I really didn't feel good so when i went to go sit back down Anthony asked the person next to me if he could sit there to help me. So the person agreed to switch seats and Anthony sat down.
A- Are you ok babe.
He asked with a worried face.
T- no I really don't feel good. It's so hot and my stomach hurts.
I grabbed my stomach lightly and I could tell he was worried but he didn't say anything. He adjusted the air conditioning quick and then asked for a glass of 7 up and water.
A- ok we will be there soon. Take a drink and just get some rest.
He kissed my forehead and I leaned on him. He touched my stomach lightly and started to rub it. I soon drifted off to sleep.
A- Taylor..come on babe wake up we're here.
Anthony said shaking me a little. I slowly got up still a little nauseous and warm. Anthony wrapped his arm around my waist to give me a little support. Logan was holding Izzie while we all walked to the luggage claim. The boys lifted ours out and we walked out of the airport waiting for Pam and Cindy. Logan, Jake, and Erika were staying at Pam's house and then Anthony, Izzie, and I were obviously staying at Cindy's. We all went separate ways and when we got to Anthony's house he told me to go lay down. I slowly walked up the stairs and made my way to his room. I laid down when Izzie and Anthony walked into the room.
A- ok so we are going out to eat tonight and then tomorrow my family is coming over and so is Jake and them guys for Christmas.
Izzie went back downstairs to make cookies with Cindy.
A- you don't have to go out to eat if you don't feel like it because I can stay home.
T- no I want to I will drink more water because maybe I am just dehydrated and low on sugar??
I got up and went downstairs with Anthony.