Part 48

15 years later.....
James Trujillo: age 17
Mia Trujillo: age 17
Jax Trujillo: age 5
Madison Trujillo: age 3
Taylor: age 28
Anthony: age 30

Taylor's (POV)
I am a part time nurse at the hospital and still do a little modeling just for clothing stores around. James grew up being just like Anthony. Mia gets mad when James gets overprotective but I think it's cute how James protects everyone like Anthony's as over me. Mia and Jax look a lot more like me. Madi she just is your casual tomboy. I was currently in the house making pancakes for the kids before they go to school. Anthony was in the shower and then he was going to work. We don't make anymore vlogs anymore because we wanted to live a normal life and we just didn't know if we wanted to do that for a career. So, after I got out of a coma and Mia was able to breathe on her own we decided to move back down to Ohio. Our house is a little bit different but basically the same size and same rooms. Anthony works at the school as the coach for the basketball team so James gets all the practice from his father. Pretty soon Mia came down the stairs dressed in a short dress with a nice sweater.
T- Good morning I like your outfit.
I flipped two pancakes on her plate.
M- thanks mom. Where is dad.
T- he left earlier so because he wanted to make sure everything was set for the game tonight.
James- Mia lets go.
T- J you gotta eat.
James- fine but just a half.
I gave him a pancake and he wolfed it down. Mia stood up and walked to the door.
James- Does she really have to wear that short dress to school today.
T- hunny it's ok. It is long enough.
He kissed my cheek and ran to the door.
T- bye love you.
J+M- love you
I waited until 8:00 until I woke Jax and Madi up. When they got dressed I carried them down the stairs and sat them in the chairs. They ate pancakes and then ran to get their bags. I had to be at work by 9 and then I get off at 5 so I can head to the school to watch the game. I dropped Jax and Madi off at school and headed to work.
Skip to the game.
Mia was sitting next to me and the kids. She was waiting for her boyfriend to come. Her boyfriend plays football. Anthony and I haven't meant him yet but Mia says he is a gentleman.
M- Jack!!!
She stood up and hugged the boy while I stood up.
M- Jack this is my mom Taylor.
I hugged him. Ya I am a hugger.
J- nice to meet you Mrs. Trujillo.
T- you can call me Taylor and nice to meet you.
We ended up winning 32 to 10. After the game we walked down to the court where Anthony saw me. He picked me up and kissed me.
James- Eww really guys in the middle of the court!!!
We laughed as we smiled at each other.
A- I haven't seen your mother all day.
Mia- Dad!!! This is my boyfriend Jack and Jack this is Anthony my dad.
They shook hands.
T- Jack would you like to have dinner with us.
He looked at Mia and said sure.
I picked Madi up because she was getting mad.
T- ok I am going to head home it is 7 and I still have to put the food in the oven!!!
They laughed while I hauled the kids into the car. I put them in their car seats and went home. I put the dinner in the oven and drank some wine while I watched Netflix. Around 7:30 Anthony and the kids came home and sat in the living room. The food was almost done and and I was just setting only on the table. Mia offered to set the table so she did and then Anthony and I were going to do the dishes. We all sat down at the dinner table.
T- anyone like to say grace??
Jax- Me!!!!
We all laughed and I said go ahead.
Jax- God..... thank you for the food. Umm and thank you for letting James win his game. Amen.
I looked up and me and Anthony smiled at each other from across the table.
T- that was really good.
We all ate dinner and Anthony and I were washing the dishes as Mia was up in her room and James was downstairs. We put Jax and Madi to bed and then walked downstairs. Anthony poured me a glass of wine while he popped a beer open.
A- dinner was good.
T- thanks
A- you know what we should do??
T- what?
A- sneak upstairs and have sex.
I laughed really loud while Anthony shook his head and shushed me.
A- it was just an idea!!
T- is Tony getting a little horny??!!
A- hey don't judge I bet you have been too😂 this man hasn't had sex in like a year.
I walked slowly over to him.
T- I think your getting a little to old.
I joked. Now it was his turn to laugh loudly.
We were now standing centimeters apart. I looked up and saw the lust in his eyes.
T- maybe we should do something about that huh??
A- ya he kissed me.
But the more we kissed the more the passionate and longer. I jumped up and we laughed as he carried me upstairs. I went to bed that night think to myself. He's not just a boy. He's my man. I love him to death and no one will understand that. I live the perfect life and it all began with just a boy.
Photos of them.
Taylor Trujillo