Part 26

Logan soon left and he was mad, but also like fine with it. He said he would get us back but I doubt that it would be as good as this one. It was 6 and everyone was downstairs in the kitchen waiting for dinner. Anthony ran upstairs and came back down.
A- here take your pills.
E- boyfriend material!!
We laughed.
T- actually Anthony do you want to talk?
A- ya
We walked up the stairs and Jake said he would be up. We laughed at that too. We went to his room and we both sat down.
A- so I am guessing this will be about last night?
T- correct
A- ok let me talk first so I can get it off my chest.
T- ok then I am going last and we will go from there.
A- ok. When you were in the hospital the only thing going through my mind was that you weren't going to wake up and it would have been all my fault. I loved Rocky ever since I was in high school. Ya there were times where she could be mean to other girls but I didn't care because I kept telling my self that I loved her. However when you were lying unconscious in the hospital Jake told me that maybe I really didn't love Rocky that I only thought I loved her. You see I broke up with you even though I knew I loved you. But all I knew is that Rocky was my first love. So I thought maybe if I went back to her I would stop hurting you. So I went back to her. Jake told me just when you woke up that Erika once told him that if you love two people at the same time, choose the second, because if you really loved the first one then you wouldn't have fell in love with the second. Or at least it was something like that. But what I am trying to get at is that I love you. I have never stopped loving you and seeing you with another guy hurts me. I love you Taylor. I always will.
He was tearing up by now and I was crying. I loved him too. I looked in his eyes and whispered.
T- Anthony I love you too.
We looked at each other and locked eyes. He kissed me. It was rough but not. It was over powered by passion and love. He then unlocked our lips so we could breathe.
A- I don't want to move fast but I love you and you love me so be my girlfriend please.
T- yes
We both smiled and then I kissed him. We both stopped because we had to go back down for food!! He looked at me and asked.
A- do you want to tell everyone and our fans today?
T- we can tell them both.
A- ok
We walked downstairs and started eating. When we got done we decided to go swimming. I went upstairs and changed into this swimsuit.

 I went upstairs and changed into this swimsuit

I then walked down the stairs. Me and Erika were tanning while the boys were in the pool and Izzie was too. The boys wanted to play chicken so Erika and I got in the pool. Erika went to Jake and I went to Anthony. We haven't told them about us yet so I was think if we win it would be a good time to bring it up.
J- oh ya me and Erika won!!!!
A- best out of 3
E- you guys are on!!
We started playing and me and Anthony won! I got off of Anthony's shoulder and whispered in his ear.
T- we should tell them now.
He looked at me and smiled.
A- hey guys!!
J- ya
A- guess what
E- really just tell us
He smiled big.
A- Taylor and I are dating!!
Erika screamed and hugged me.
Chad- Tanthony is real!!!!!
We all just hung out by the pool and we were talking. It was now 7:30 and we were outside. Jake came up with the idea to play flashlight tag. The teams were me, Anthony, Jake, and Izzie and then there was Chad, Erika, Arie, and Quan. Each team got two flashlights and we started playing. The other team was winning by 1 point and I put Izzie to bed after giving her a shower. After I put her to bed we then started playing again. We were all deciding to hide in the same spot and then split out when we had time to run to a different place. Jake came up with the idea of going down the hill and hiding behind 3 different trees. Jake whispered.
J- let's hide behind the trees and then split up after awhile.
Anthony and I shook our heads so he knew we understood. I started walking down the hill when I all of a sudden heard Anthony.
A- ow!!
I turned around to see what was happening.
J- Taylor turn your flashlight on!!
I turned it on and Anthony was on the ground.
A- I twisted my ankle.
He was bleeding on his head because of the fall. I ran back up the hill to where he was.
T- Anthony are you ok!!
J- here let's get him the house.
He helped Anthony up and we both put one of his arms around us. We walked him back and he kinda limped but he also didn't walk on it at all. When we got him in the house we all fell on the couch exhausted from running. We didn't tell the other team that we came in so they might still be looking for us😂. After like 20 minutes Jake decided to go out and yell for them to come back in.
T- so was it hard to find us??!
E- we were looking for a long time where were you guys?
J- we were in here because Anthony fell and hurt his ankle.
Q- you y'all are dumb😂.
T- sleepover?!
A- omg I totally agree let's do our nails and oo put some face masks on!!
We laughed because he said it in a girl voice.
T- oh you guys don't want to hangout out with us.
J- Anthony I will go get the nail polish!!