Part 11

1 year later
Izzie is 1, Taylor is 20, and Anthony is 22

It has been a year since Ava died and I have been pretty good. Ya there has been times where I couldn't stop crying, but I have recently been going to therapy lessons and everything has been going better. I quit vlogging just so I could focus on recovering and maybe I will start up again later. I am also currently living with the Team 10 members. Me and Anthony didn't quite work out but I still love him and I think I always will. But I don't think he quite felt the same way because he went back to Rocky. Also, me and Erika have become closer and we are really close best friends. My "shrink"s name is Hannah and I am currently in a session.
H- so how is Anthony
T- I honestly don't know. Ever since he started dating Rocky again it's like he doesn't want to be my friend anymore. For example, Anthony and I were in the kitchen alone because Erika had to run upstairs to get a phone charger and I asked Anthony about Rocky and he totally ignored me.
H- maybe you just need to try and move on I mean how about you and Erika go searching for a boyfriend. Or try to get yourself out there.
T- ya I will ask Erika if she has any idea because I really don't think I can get over Anthony. I loved him. I really did even if we did first meet each other an year ago and we really didn't hangout that much but it was love at first sight or something because I can't get him out of my head.
H- ya I get that but all you can do is try and in the end it might all be worth it. But with that our secession is over but I will see you next week.!
When I got back to the Team 10 house I saw Izzie and Rocky playing on the trampoline.
I- Sissy!!!
She slowly got off the trampoline and then came running to me. By the way the trampoline is in the living room and to get to the front door you have to go through the living room.
T- hi Izzie do you know where Erika is!!??
She then pointed upstairs. She then went upstairs with me and we walked into Erika's room.
T- hey Bae
E- hey honey😂
We were laying on the bed and just talking.
T- Erika you want to throw a party here. I will ask Jake but Hannah says that I should try to move on and so I think a party!!
E- awesome I literally jus meant this girl and she hangs with a lot of guys. I will invite them to come!!
T- great just invite a lot of friends and then I will handle Jake.
It was around 3:00 and so I made Izzie take a nap before I headed downstairs to talk with Jake. I found him hanging out in the living room with all of the others guys and Rocky.
T- Hey Jake can me and Erika throw a party here tonight.
J- no
T- pleaseee jakey Hannah says that it is a great idea..
J- Hannah says that you will get better if you throw a party.?
T- fine maybe she didn't quite say that but please Jake
J- fineee but just because you said it would make you feel better
R- duh she's not even old enough to drink
T- so the problem is
R- I can't believe you are so selfish you just think because you sister died you get to do anything you want
I started tearing up. Ya even though I was getting better that doesn't mean I still can't cry when she is mentioned. I looked at Anthony with hurt in my eyes waiting for him to stand up for me but instead he looked away. I scoffed and started walking away. I had tears running down my face and I also heard Jake say "bro that was mean." I ran upstairs and told Erika what happened.
E- that is so mean I just want to slap them both.
T- ya I know right
E- we got to get you ready because we are going to make you look amazingly hot tonight to make everyone jealous and want you.
Izzie woke up and went downstairs to hangout with Jake. It was now 9:00 and the quest should be coming anytime. Logan said that is assistant won't be coming so she could watch Izzie and so I texted Jake and asked if he could bring her over there and he said sure.
My outfit

My makeup

My makeup

And then my hair

And then my hair

Me and Erika then walked down the stairs to see if the guys got the alcohol

Me and Erika then walked down the stairs to see if the guys got the alcohol. When we got to the end of the stairs I yelled.
T- Jakey did you guys get the alcohol
J- ya
We heard them in the kitchen so we began walking to the kitchen.
T- ok the guests should- what are you guys looking at?
I started to look around thinking someone was behind me.
Chad- Damn girl you hit!!
Anthony then walked in and looked me up and down. I immediately felt self conscious because I haven't been to workout yet.
T- thanks Chad but seriously do I look ok I know I haven't been to work out yet.
J- Taylor you look amazing and you are not far you are as skinny as hell.
He then came and kissed me on the cheek.
J- now where is my beautiful girlfriend??
T- thanks Jake and she needed to go to the bathroom first.
He walked out of the kitchen and then I heard Logan come in.
L- peeps I'm here and I brought alcohol
T- Logan!!!!!
I ran to hug him. Or at least tried I mean I am wearing high heels. He meant me half way at least and picked me up. I saw Anthony in the corner and he was still staring at me but like Hannah said I need to try and move on.
L- Damn baby girl you look hot
T- thanks Logan you don't look has bad yourself😏
Me and Logan are friends to but we still hit on each other. But, he is kinda seeing other girls so we would never be together but he is hot.
A few hours later
Now everyone arrived and I have had a few beers. Erika introduced me to her friend and he is really cute. We have been flirting and making out a lot. His name is Jack. Rocky and Anthony are dancing and I can't help but stare at Anthony. He is so hot and sweaty. I decide to take a break and go to the kitchen for a stronger drink. Me and these guys took 6 shots and then I was ready to dance. I ordered another drink when Anthony came up to me.