Part 10

I posted a photo that night on instagram
@taylormoore

Liked by 900,000 people@taylormoore- looks like god decided to take this beautiful little girl from me today

@taylormoore- looks like god decided to take this beautiful little girl from me today. Ava fly high and I can't wait to see you again. Rest easy. Love you.😭
-comments disabled-
I sat down in the waiting room signing through every paper. I was in so much shock I haven't cried anymore yet. I had Izzie with me and I fed her not long ago. I was finally able to go back home. I took Izzie and we walked up to the apartment. I opened the door and Jake, Anthony, and Erika. That's when I broke down. I slid down the door and just cried. God it's only been an hour and I already miss her. Anthony came by the door and picked me up bridal style. I sobbed while my face was hidden in the crook of his neck. He must have sat down on the couch. He was whispering.
A- shh it's ok babygirl. You're ok
I cried myself to sleep in Anthony's arms.
Anthony's (POV)
Jake, Erika, and I were at the house and making food. We all sat down in the living room to eat and watch a funny movie.
E- Hey I am going to text Taylor to see if they want to come over.
J+A- ok
I went back to the kitchen to get water and but my plate in the sink.
E- Taylor said that Ava wasn't feeling good but we could go over there any time.
J- let's bring soup over for Ava and then we can all watch a movie over there.
A- ya I will go make the soup.
I then walked into the kitchen and grabbed Chicken Noodle soup. I started making it and was bummed that Taylor couldn't come over but happy that we can go over there. Time passed and the Chicken Noodle soup was done. We then all headed out to Taylor's apartment. When we got there we walked up to the lobby counter.
E- Hi can you please tell us the room number of Taylor Moore. We are her friends.
G- yes it is room ***
E- ok thank you
We then walked up to her room and knocked. No one answered so we thought maybe she's not there yet or maybe she is sleeping. So Erika went back down to the lobby. She then came back up with the lobby guy and he let us in.
A- guys I don't think they are here so we could just sit down and watch tv.
J- ya let's do that
So we sat down and waited. I was going through Instagram when I saw that Taylor posted something. When I looked at it I just started tearing up.
A- guys Ava died.
Everyone just looked at me.
A- look at her new post Ava passed away
They all must have looked at it because Erika started crying and Jake was comforting her. It was now 11:00 and we didn't want to go so we just sat down watching TV. And that is when the door opened and closed. We all stood up and looked to see that it was Taylor. She took one look at me and that is when she broke down. Erika went over to grab the baby and Jake said that he will make a bottle. I hated watching her cry and knowing that she was hurt. I walked over by her and picked her up bridal style. I walked her over to the couch and we sat down. I saw Jake and Erika look over and stare at us but I really didn't care. She was bawling in the crook of my chest.
A- shh it is ok babygirl.
She then started drifting off to sleep in my arms.
E- Tony should we just stay here to help with the baby and everything.
A- no you guy can I go I will help with the baby I just don't want to leave her alone because if my sister would die I would say I want to be alone but I shouldn't be left alone.
E- ok then me and Jake will be by tomorrow morning around 9:00.
They then left and I took Taylor to her room and laid her down. I took Izzie out of her car seat and set her on the changing table. I changed her diaper and put a pair of pajamas on her. I laid her down in her crib and walked out to the living room. I laid down on the couch and went to bed. 5:00 in the morning I heard Izzie cry. I quietly walked into Taylor's room and picked Izzie up. I brought her to the living room and rocked her in the chair. She ended up going to bed and I must have drifted off to sleep too.
Taylor's (POV)
I woke up around 8:30 and got up. Today I have to plan the funeral. When I looked up Izzie wasn't in her crib. I started freaking out because I didn't know where she was. I got up and walked out of my room. And that is when I saw Anthony sleeping peacefully in the rocking chair with Izzie laying on him. I decided to take a picture just because he was so cute. I didn't feel hungry. I felt excited. I sat down as happy as I could be and decided to watch some Gossip Girl. That is when my door opened and walked in Jake Paul and Erika Costell.
T- hey guys look how cute Anthony looks😁
A- hey I heard that
I turned around and smiled so big. He was so cute.
T- that's ok
J- So Taylor how are you feeling.
I kinda felt sad but I needed to stay strong.
T- great!! What are you guys doing here
E- actually I thought we could hangout and eat some ice cream!?
She lifted a sack with a whole bunch of snack in them.
T- awesome let's watch movies!!
They came to the living room and I picked up Izzie.
A- Hey gimmie the baby. Me and Jake are going to change her. Right Jakey.
J- ya umm sure??
Both boys then left and went to my room to change Izzie.