Part 38

1 year later
I was now sitting on the toilet with it in my hands. A pregnancy test. Let me catch you guys up.
1 week ago
T- IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!
A- I HELD MY PROMISE!! WHY DID YOU DO IT! AND-AND YOU TELL ME NOW AFTER LYING TO ME FOR WHAT 5 WEEKS!!
T- I'm so sorry Anthony I Love You!!
A- NO IF YOU WERE THAT SORRY YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME THE DAY IT HAPPENED!!! BUT NO YOU HAD TO TELl ME WHEN WE HAD SEX DIDN'T YOU!
You heard that right! I accidentally slept with a guy at a club. But that guy happened to be Liam!! I slept with him around 5 weeks ago and told him just now because it felt wrong to have sex with him without him knowing. We were yelling at each other in his room because like he said we were having sex.
A- listen I don't want to lose you. I made a promise that no matter what happens I won't lose you. I just need space.
T- Anthony I'm sorry please don't leave me.
A- I need space.
Present
So now I am sitting here pregnant. Well I guess I should go to the doctors today to make sure. I took a shower and went to get changed. Anthony still wanted space but I need him. I don't even know if it is his. I mean I could be six weeks pregnant. I got dressed in one of Anthony's sweatshirt and some joggers and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw Anthony looking for food and then Erika and Jake sitting down eating breakfast.
E- aww hi baby what are you doing today?!
Erika looked at me with a sympathetic look.
T- actually can you come with me today? To like hangout.
E- ya sure.
J- where are you going?
T- I think I need to go to the umm- doctors?
I was staring at Anthony when he whipped his head around.
A- Are you umm ok??
T- ya I'm fine I think I might just have the flu or something.
I was tearing up so I looked away and I knew they saw me but they didn't say anything.
E- ok let's just go.
She walked me out to her car and she drove. When we got on the ride I turned to her.
T- I think I'm pregnant.
She looked over at me shocked and then looked back towards the road.
E- congratulations!! But is it Anthony's??
T- well it might be. Or it might be Liam's.
E- ok well we can probably ask the doctor how far you are and do you think you probably could tell who the father might be??
T- ya I might!!
When we got there they put us in a room and we were now just sitting there. Erika held my hand when the doctor finally came in.
D- ok Taylor we are going to do an ultrasound. We might not be able to see the baby but we ran some test to see if you were pregnant. This might be cold.
He put some cold gel on my stomach and then started looking.
D- ok there
She pointed on the screen and I looked over.
D- so you are pregnant because right here is where we see it forming.
T- can you tell me how far along I am??
D- well it is to early to tell the gender but since we can't exactly see the baby or babies we don't know yet but it looks like but it looks that you are around 2 weeks pregnant.
T- ok I have a weird question so can you like help me.
She smiled.
D- Taylor I won't judge you.
I smiled at her.
T- ok so I slept with this one guy around 6 weeks ago?? And then I slept with a guy around 1 week ago. So is it possible that I got pregnant around a week ago but didn't notice until now??
D- yes Taylor that is possible so I say the father would be the one a week ago.
I breathed out and was more happy now and less worried.
T- ok that is a relief that's my boyfriend😂.
I laughed nervously while she cleaned off my stomach.
D- ok I will be back I am just going to get some vitamins for you.
T- ok I also had a miscarriage one time.. could that cause something to be wrong with this one.
D- ok well it is possible and your stomach might be a little weaker with this one but that is fine as long as the baby stays healthy and we will do everything to keep you from having another miscarriage. But once you get passed your first trimester you will possibly be in the clear.
T- ok thank you.
She walked out and I looked at Erika nervous.
E- everything will be fine. I can't wait to be an aunt!!
I laughed at her excitement.
T- how am I going to tell Anthony.
E- Taylor I will be with you when you feel like telling them but the sooner is better. Don't worry Tony loves you.
I nodded at her and the doctor came back. She told me that I need to take two pills BBEdit I eat breakfast. I also need to eat more vegetables and healthy foods. To keep my stomach strong and to keep the baby healthy. She also said that I should stay away from lifting heavy things. She told me I had to go back in the next 2 weeks. We left the doctors office and drove back to the house. When I walked in Izzie ran up to me. I squatted down to her height and hugged her.
I- are you ok??!
T- I'm fine don't worry.
I looked up at Erika and she nodded.
T- hey how about you go in the living room for awhile and watch Moana.!!
I- ok.
She ran off and I got up. Erika took my hand and we walked into the kitchen. Chad was in there and so was Arie. They were laughing and I was tearing up. I don't know what Anthony is going to do. Will he realize he doesn't want me or will he be mad but not leave me.
J- Taylor what's wrong?!!