Part 4

D- I am afraid we have bad news... Ava has stage 4 leukemia and most likely 1 month to live.
T- ok so what can we do until then
D- well we are going to give her a lot of medication to just keep her comfortable and some for pains but that is all we can do
T- ok can I see her
D- ya follow me
When we got to the room I saw Ava lying there so I put Izzie's car seat on the ground.
D- this nurse is going to help you through the discharge papers and I will be back with your medication
T- ok thank you
I signed the discharge papers and the nurse told me when we had to come back. I made appointments and we were on our way back home.
3 weeks and 4 days later
Over the past few weeks my sisters and I have been having the time of our life. It is now July 3 and we are recently shopping for fireworks.
A- can we get the ones please
They were the snappy ones.
T- ya those are good.
We got a few more. I got some big ones and then a few more smaller ones. We paid for them and left. When we got to the apartment my phone began ringing.
T- hello
??- Hi is this Taylor Moore
T- yes it is
??- this is Ava Moore's nurse
T- yes is everything ok
N- well since Ava is getting sicker and a month is coming up I was wondering if Ava would like to make a wish for the Make A Wish program
T- actually I think Ava would love that
N- great I will sign her up and just come by the hospital and tell them you signed up for it and then tell them what Ava would like for a wish.
T- ok thank you bye
N- bye
I hung up and then went to the living room Ava was watching Team 10 and Izzie was laying down. I sat down next to Ava on the couch and and posted on instagram since Izzie was now 4 months old.
@taylormoore

Liked by 800,000 people@taylormoore- happy 4 months Izzie I love you so much!!❤️🎉 -789,000 comments-I then decide to vlog Ava's reaction when I tell her that she gets to make a wish

@taylormoore- happy 4 months Izzie I love you so much!!❤️🎉
-789,000 comments-
I then decide to vlog Ava's reaction when I tell her that she gets to make a wish. So I went to my room and did my intro. I walked out and sat down next to Ava.
T- Ava guess what
A- What!!!
T- you get to pick any wish you would like!
A- really I get to meet Team 10!?
T- ya if that's what you want!
She jumped up and hugged me. I did my outro and then told Ava that we have to go to the hospital to tell the nurse what wish you want. I picked my outfit out.

 I picked my outfit out

We then left. When we got to the hospital I took Izzie's car seat and then walked Ava in. I then walked up to the desk.
T- my name is Taylor Moore and I am here for the Make A Wish program. A nurse already signed my sister up but told us we had to come and tell you what she wanted.
N- ok what is your sister's name?
T- Ava Moore
N- ok and what is her wish
T- Her wish is to meet Team 10 and to hangout with them for a day
N- ok and I'm sorry to ask this but what was she given to live?
T- umm a month so umm 5 days
I started to tear up. I turned around to wipe the tears that formed a pool in my eyes. And then I checked to see if Ava and Izzie were ok where I set them down.
N- ok I made her wish and we will call you when we can get ahold of Team 10 to set a date.
T- ok thank you
I picked the car seat up and then held Ava's hand and we walked out of the hospital. It was officially 6 so we went back home. I gave Ava her iPad and then let Izzie play on the ground. I made some chicken nuggets and then fed Izzie quick. When I took the nuggets out I got a phone call.
T- hello
N- hi is this Taylor Moore
T- yes it is
N- ok well we made the call to Team 10 and they said if you weren't busy with the holiday then you guys are welcomed to go to the Team 10 house to hangout. Jake also said that you can text him on instagram if you had questions.
T- ok thank you
We then hung up and I thought I could surprise Ava so I didn't tell her anything. Ava ate and it was now 7. So I thought we could to the pool our apartment had.
T- Ava do you want to go swimming
A- ya
So she ran to get her swimming suit on and I got Izzie's and mine on. We then went down to the pool and was swimming. When it got to around 8 I brought the kids back up. I helped them take a bath and then I took a shower after laying them down. Izzie was sleeping so when I went to Ava's room she was crying.
A- am I going to die?😥
T- no you aren't we are going to have so much fun here is your medication
A- 😪
I wiped her tears away and kissed her goodnight.
I walked out of her room and was crying. I laid down and went on instagram. I texted Jake.
T- Hi this is Taylor Moore and my sister is supposed meet you tomorrow right?
J- yes that is correct and we are very excited to meet you guys!
T- great I haven't told her because I want it to be a surprise but she will be happy
J- awesome I will tell you what we will do tomorrow
T- great thanks
I finished looking through Instagram and I went to bed.