Part 39

E- Chad and Arie can you give Anthony, Jake and us some time alone please.
C+A- sure??
They walked off and Erika and I sat down. Jake sat in front of us and Anthony sat on the kitchen table farther away back. Erika looked at me and I nodded my head no. She nodded yes and then faced Jake.
E- ok Taylor didn't go to the doctors office for a flu.
J- ok then for what?
He looked at me and a tear rolled down my cheek I was so scared.
T- I'm umm... pregnant.
Anthony turned around slowly shocked. He looked out the window and started sobbing.
A- who's the father?
E- Tony the doctor said she was two weeks pregnant and so you are the father.
He put his head in his hand and was still crying. I slowly and hesitantly walked over to him. I stood right in front of him and touched his arm. He looked up.
T- Tony I am so sorry. All you did was keep your promise. It didn't mean anything and I swear.
He stood up and hugged me. He cried into my shoulder and tears were rolling down my cheeks.
A- I'm sorry for avoiding you I really just needed to think.
T- it's ok I deserved it.
He looked up at me and I dried his tears.
A- so we're really going to have a baby!!
He laughed and I laughed.
T- ya I guess we are.
J- yes I get to be an uncle!!!
We laughed and he came over to us.
J- congratulations bro you did it.
He bro hugged Anthony and then hugged me.
T- I don't want to tell anyone though because what if I had another miscarriage. I don't think I should tell someone and then have my baby die.
A- that's ok we don't have to but this is my child so he probably has that Ohio strength. Trust me our baby is made of steel.
We laughed and I smiled at him.
A- what
T- you said he.
J- it's going to be a boy. I can feel it.
T- I want a boy first and then a girl. So the older brother can look after his little sister.
E- aww that's true.
We hugged.
T- so what should we do??
J- well it's only 3 so tonight we can go out to eat around 6 but right now we should go to Target and Walmart just to shop and because Tony here thinks we don't have any food.
A- well you look in the cabinets and you find something that I would like for a snack.
J- nah to much work.!
We laughed and I went upstairs to change. I ended up changing into this.

Ok guys it is going to be December 20th from now on

Ok guys it is going to be December 20th from now on. Izzie is now going to be 4 1/2 years old.

Anthony walked in when I was doing my hair.
A- ok I know you said you didn't want to tell anyone yet but I kinda want to tell my family on Christmas when we go to Ohio.
T- I was thinking that too. I shouldn't think negative and just think that this baby is fine. We can do it on Christmas Day. I don't care if your whole family is there. It's going to be okay.
A- Are you sure. I totally get it if you don't want to tell them. We can just tell them and not tell our fans??
T- that will be fine even though word might get around but it will be fine. I know it will.
I don't know if I was trying to convince me or if I actually know that but I want to make him happy.
A- ok and I will help you pack because we are leaving on the 23rd so we will be in Ohio on Christmas Eve. Did you get Izzie presents.
T- actually I did t so I thought I would order some and then tomorrow I will go look for like a little presents just because I don't want to pile all of them on the plane.
A- ok I want to help pay for them.
T- you don't-
A- I want to
I smiled at him and then we walked downstairs. Jake, Arie, Erika, Izzie, Anthony and I all piled up in the Team 10 van. Izzie doesn't have to sit in a car seat anymore jus ya small booster seat thingy. We told the people at the Team 10 house about me being pregnant. We aren't telling the fans yet but we are telling Anthony's family. We haven't told Izzie yet but that's because we thought we wouldn't tell her until tonight. When we arrived to Walmart we all grabbed carts. I put Izzie in the cart and Erika said she would push it.
A- Jake, Arie and I are going to go to the candy section be careful
I smiled and he quickly kissed me and then left.  Erika pushed our cart to the fruits and vegetables aisle. I got strawberries, carrots, blueberries and cantaloupe.
E- So when are you guys going to tell Anthony's family?
T- when we go to Ohio and on Christmas Day.
E- good so how are you guys going to tell them?
T- I don't know just tell them.
E- no you got do something special!! Let's go to the art section.
I laughed and we started heading to the art section. We found what we needed and then went to the breakfast aisle. We picked out breakfast items and some ingredients for pancakes. We grabbed chips, Oreos, dip, and Cheetos.
E- We should go get some toilet paper and laundry detergent.
T- great!
We walked to the aisle and we were smelling the laundry detergent beads to see what one we should try.
T- I like the blue kind.
E- ok we can get that but let's also get the orange kind to because it smells good also.
Erika then went to get the toilet paper. She grabbed one package when all of a sudden she yelled.
E- Jake!!