Part 12

Anthony then came up to me. I could tell he was drunk but hey I am drunk to.
A- hey Tay tay
T- hey toner you look good
A- Damn babygirl you are so beautiful and hot.
He got really close. I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he picked me up. He then walked up the stairs holding me.
A- I just want to take this dress off of you.
He set me down in front of his bedroom door and he took my hand and walked in. When I got in there he turned me around and pushed me against the door. We did have sex and used protection.

The next morning I woke up and I was in Anthony's shirt. Damn it. I thought to myself. I was supposed be getting over him not falling for him again. That is when the one and only Anthony Trujillo walked out of the bathroom.
T- did we really-
A- have sex? Ya
He said scratching the back of his neck.
A- I'm sorry but I am dating Rocky. We were both really drunk last night.
T- ya totally I'm sorry.
I started tearing up but looked away and got out of the bed.
T- I will give you your T-shirt later
And with that I walked out of his room. I walked into mine and took some strong Tylenol. I got dressed in some Maverick joggers and a black sports bra and went downstairs. I saw Jake with Izzie in the kitchen eating cereal.
T- hey Izzie
I- TayTay!!!
T- Hey Jake I'm going to go to Starbucks you want anything
J- sure just get me an iced coffee.
I said ok.
T- Izzie do you want to come with
I- no Jake said we can prank Logan by taking Kong.
I looked at Jake and we just laughed. I took Jake's lambo to Starbucks. When I got in there I ordered Erika, Jake, and I iced coffee and went to grab a tray for all three. When I got the coffees I turned around and hit a solid body. And the drinks spilled.
??- shit I'm sorry
T- that's ok I can just get another one.
I looked up and meant a really cute guy.
T- my name is Taylor Moore
I put my hand out and he shook it.
L- my name is Liam Smith. Here I will pay for the other ones what were they.
T- no don't worry about it.
I went up to the table and ordered three more iced coffees. She said that they were $14.00.
I then was about to hand the money to her when Liam decided to push my money down and instead gave her the money. God he is such a gentleman.
T- Liam really you didn't have to
L- ya I did it was no problem. So, are you single.
He asked when j was waiting for the coffee.
T- ya why
L- I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me.?
T- sure how about today at 6??
L- perfect can I have your number so you can text me the address?
I asked for his phone and I typed my number in. I put my name as "Taylor😁🙈" and then gave him his phone back. I said see ya at 6 and left. When I got back to the house I walked into the kitchen where Anthony, Rocky, Jake, Izzie, and Erika were.
T- Hey E guess who got the hottest date tonight!!
E- omg girl I am so going to help get you ready!
A- who is it.
I gave him a weird look and then typed Liam Smith on instagram. I then showed Erika the photo.

E- omg if you don't marry him I will!!J- babe😪🤨😫E- I'm kidding babe She then turned to me and winked

J- babe😪🤨😫
E- I'm kidding babe
She then turned to me and winked.
J- hey I saw that
We laughed.
A- duh guys you guys are just dramatic.
I rolled my eyes and showed them the photo.
Jake then said in his girly voice.
J- OMG Sasha that guy is so hot!!
And then Anthony with his girly voice.
A- I know right Betty I just want to marry him!!
Me and Erika started laughing.
E- sounds like you two are jealous
J+A- Nahh
They said smiling at each other. A few hours later I was ready and waiting till Liam came.
Liam❤️🔥
Hey on my way!!
Taylor🌹😁
good can't wait!!
I then went downstairs and in the living room where everyone was.
T- Guys do I look ok
E- omg my girl is slaying that outfit.
T- you ready to meet Liam!!
E- I am so excited
With that the doorbell rang. All the boys ran to the door and Anthony opened it.
L- Hi I am here to pick up Taylor?
A- ya we know so how old are you?
L- umm 21??
J- what time are you going to have her home by??
L- depends on how good she thinks the date is going??
A- no we want her here by 10:00
T- ok boys we are leaving now. I'm sorry Liam.
I was closing the door when Jake yelled.
J- 10:00!!
I laughed and we got into his Range Rover.
L- wow you look beautiful!
I blushed. I turned away and covered my face.
T- thanks you look handsome.
He laughed and we drove off. We got to a fancy restaurant. We walked in and asked for a table of two. We ordered wine and then our food. While we were eating I took a pic of our wine and then was going to post it on instagram.
@taylormoore

Liked by 968,000 people@taylormoore- ❤️ can't wait for another date😘🌹😫@erikacostell- 🍷perfect couple😍@tanthony4life- @imanthonytrujillo ??@fan21- #tanthony?? @imanthonutrujillo- 900,000 more comments-

@taylormoore- ❤️ can't wait for another date😘🌹😫
@erikacostell- 🍷perfect couple😍
@tanthony4life- @imanthonytrujillo ??
@fan21- #tanthony?? @imanthonutrujillo
- 900,000 more comments-

I kinda frowned at the comments when they thought it was Anthony. Our food came and it was almost 9 when we got back to the house.
L- I know Jake said 10:00 but I think I should start getting on their good side so I can take you on longer dates?
T- wow your a smart guy. I just don't want this date to end.
L- I know right😂 god you are so cute.
I started blushing so I turned away again. But that's when he put a hand in my chin and turned it to him. He looked at me in the eyes and leaned in. His lips touched mine and they were so soft and warm. I never wanted it to end. But the kiss was cut short when we heard Jake yell.