Part 9

When I woke up it was around 6:30. As much as I wanted to stay we should go back to the apartment. I slowly got out of the bed so I wouldn't wake the cute sleeping Anthony Trujillo. I made it up successfully and grabbed Izzie's car seat. I then went next door to get Ava. She was still sleeping so I set Izzie down and picked Ava up. I then grabbed Izzie and walked out with Ava. When we got to the apartment I did the same thing I did when I walked both of the kids out. Although the lobby guy opened our apartment door. I laid Ava down on her bed and then gave Izzie a bath in the sink. She was already a little awake. I then put her diaper on and then fed her. When I was done feeding her Ava woke up, so I laid Izzie on the ground, and made a bowl of Fruit Loops for Ava. That is when my phone buzzed. It was Erika!
E- hey Taylor do you want to hangout at the house with us again?
I then asked Ava if she wanted to go back. She replied saying she didn't feel good.
T- Sorry Erika but Ava must not be feeling good today so maybe later you guys can come here to check the apartment out.
E- oh ok tell Ava to feel better soon. Maybe Jake, Anthony, and I will come over around 7:00 or something is that ok??
T- perfect can't wait to see you bestie😁😘
E- me neither😘
I then set my phone down and Ava said she wanted to go lay down in her room. She was really pale so I was guessing that it was some of her side affects from her medicine. I then thought maybe I could comfort her by having a girls day. So I went to her room.
T- Ava I am going to have Mrs. Smith come over for awhile ok she will just be out in the living room probably ok.
A- ok
I felt so bad for her so I went next door and asked Mrs. Smith if she could watch the children because I was going to run to Target quick. She said yes so I left. When I got to Target I went to the kids section. I was thinking we could color and watch Disney movies. So I grabbed some movies and then I went to the dress up section. I grabbed her a few princess dresses and then went to the nail polish aisle. I picked out pink and then grabbed some facial masks. I paid for everything and hurried home. I was so excited to have fun with Ava and watch movies all day. I got home and Mrs. Smith left. I laid everything out in the kitchen and then went to go check on Ava.
T- Ava......Ava I got some movies!!
A- ........
T- Ava
I walked to her laying on the bed. She didn't even move. I shook her but nothing happened. I was crying so hard I could barely speak. I got my phone out and called 911.
911- 911 what is the emergency
T- my name is Taylor Moore and my sister isn't waking up.
911- ok an ambulance is on its way. Can you check to see if she is breathing? Just hold her wrist and see if you can feel a pulse.
T- I can't..... feel.... one...
I said between cries.
911- ok the ambulance should be there any minute.
I hung up and sobbed. I can't believe this is happening. We were supposed to play dress up and do each other's nails. They got here and I moved out of the way so they could do what they do. I heard a paramedic say I got a faint pulse. I said I would meet them at the hospital and they left. I was crying so hard but I had to be strong for both of the kids. I ran and changed Izzie into clothes and then we left. I was saying in my head over and over again. She can't die. We are going to come back home and watch movies and pretend to be princesses. Everything is going to be ok. I was sobbing still and I think going passed the speed limit. When I got to the hospital I ran in with Izzie.
T- my sister was just brought in
N- Ava Moore??
T- yes
N- ok follow me please.
She brought me to her room and Ava was just laying there.
N- the doctor will be right in
With that she left. The doctor then came in.
D- Taylor I am afraid we have some bad news.
Ava only has what can be minutes or hours. She is in a coma right now but she can still hear you. I am so sorry but there is nothing we can do. We will give you a few minutes a before we have to have you sign papers.
He left and I sat down next to the bed. I can't believe this is happening.
T- Ava you were supposed have 3 more days. You were supposed live for the day when I turn old and you are there to take care of me. I am so sorry. I failed you. You weren't supposed get cancer or any of this. You were supposed to grow up and be old and have a perfect wedding. I got us princess stuff today at Target. We were supposed to paint each other's nails while trying on the dresses. I could have done your makeup and we would have been princesses for the day. But now you are gaining your wings. I am not going to say goodbye Ava and not because I don't like you but because my goodbye is not going to be forever. I will always be with you even though I won't be able to see you you will be able to see me. So if you get scared lay with me I will be your older sister I always will be. Fly high, show Jesus how high you can because I will be up there pretty soon so wait for me. I love you Ava I always will. No one can tell me we were never sisters because we are and I will never change that for the world. I will see you again baby sis I promise.
And with with there was a long beep. I heard her last breath and that was it. I kissed her head and said for the last time goodnight sis.