Part 37

I woke up around 8. I looked at my phone and saw that Tyler texted me!!

Tyler🏖
Hey Taylor want to hangout today. It's been awhile and I just got back from New York!!

Taylor📸
Ya want me to come over or you come to my place??

Tyler🏖
Come over to my place *** apartment 9!! See you at 9:00?

Taylor📸
Ya see you soon!!

I got up slowly so I would t awake Anthony. I put this outfit on.

I love wearing white because it goes goo with my tan

I love wearing white because it goes goo with my tan. I put little makeup on no eyeshadow just foundation and mascara. I put light lip gloss on and I woke Anthony up. He groaned when we woke him up.
T- Anthony I am going to go hangout with a friend can you watch Izzie this morning??
A- ya.
I kissed his cheek and he went back to bed. I walked downstairs and I grabbed a Granola Bar. I took my car and drove to his place. It ended up being like 20 minutes away but I didn't care. I got out and went to his room. I knocked on the door and a minute later he opened it up.
T- hey
I said as I hugged him.
Ty- hey
I walked inside and sat on his couch.
T- you have a really nice place.
His place was big. It looked modern.
Ty- thanks
He said sitting next to me and turned the tv on.
T- so where is Hannah??
Ty- we broke up yesterday.
He said smoothly.
T- aww I'm sorry.
Ty- ya so what do you want to do??
T- I don't care. Have you ate. I kinda have to be back at the house so I can watch my sister.
Ty- ok well then we can just go to a diner and have breakfast.
T- great.
We got up and we got into his car. We were taking selfies until I got a good one. I then posted it on Snapchat.

We then headed to a small diner

We then headed to a small diner. Last night I put Anthony's ring around my neck because we didn't want people to think we were engaged. I had it tucked under my shirt because I didn't want fans who asked for pictures to see it and then having news spread rumors. We sat by a window and ordered our food. I got eggs and toast with some orange juice.
Ty- so do you know if you got the job with us.
T- no not yet I think they said they would get to me by the end of the week if I got it so I'm just waiting.
Ty- trust me you probably got it.
I laughed and we continued to talk about random things.
Ty- so what do you do other than model.
T- nothing really I mean I used to work at Victoria's Secret but I wanted to stay at home with Izzie.
Ty- well at least the modeling career pays you a good amount.!
T- ya
Ty- so what's on your necklace??
T- what do you mean?
Ty- well you keep touching it like it might fall off any second😂.
T- fine I will show you😂.
I took my necklace off and put the ring on my finger. I then put it out so he could see. He grabbed my hand to look at it.

Ty- engaged??!T- no it's a promise ring from my boyfriend

Ty- engaged??!
T- no it's a promise ring from my boyfriend. I didn't want to wear on my finger because I didn't want everyone going wild and saying were getting married.
Ty- who is your boyfriend?
T- Anthony Trujillo.
Ty- isn't he the one from Team 10??
I put my ring on my necklace again and we continued to talk. We paid for our food and left. When we got to his apartment building we said goodbye and he went up to his room. I got in my car and noticed my phone was dead. The worst thing happened m and that was... I left my damn charger at the house!! I drove back to the house and walked inside.
J- oooo Taylor your in trouble!!!
Jake said as I walked into the kitchen. Erika slapped his arm and said.
E- Anthony got jealous of the photo you posted on Snapchat.
T- duh I told him that I was out with a friend. His name is Tyler we meant at a modeling shoot.
E- we he is in the gym working it off.
T- ok after I talk to him I am going to be downstairs writing a song.
J- wait your writing songs now.
T- ya I am going to try it. But where is Izzie?
E- Sarah brought her to the mall.
T- ok thanks
I walked upstairs and to the gym and saw Anthony working out.
T- hey babe
He looked me and then looked away.
T- Anthony why are you mad?
A- you went out with another guy!!
T- In all fair I told you I was going to hangout with a friend.
A- ya and failed to mention it was a guy?! Even worse he was the same guy you had your body against back in Ohio!!
T- we are just friends!! His girlfriend broke up with him and he just got back into town. We have to get to know each other because we might work with each other.
A- ya and how am I supposed know if you want break up with me and date him?!
T- Anthony baby I would never do that I love you. Your supposed to trust me.
A- I do!!
T- then stop being jealous. We just hung out as friends so you can believe me your you don't have to it's up to you.
I turned around and started walking out until I felt Anthony's hand pull me back around.
A- I do trust you and I do believe you. It's just sometimes I can't handle my jealously and not think that you might find someone better.
T- Anthony you are the one for me and ya there might be hot guys out there but you are the one hot guy meant for me so trust me.
A- ok
We kissed and I headed downstairs to make my song.

Hey guys I know I suck at updating this is all new for me and sometimes I don't know where the book is heading!! I get to lazy😂. I will try harder and I hope you like my book so far.❤️